Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

Thanks so much for the iPod version! I'm installing it right now.
    Last edited by takkuso; 2009-09-01 at 06:36 PM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

[EDIT] Updated to 1.0b... look on first post
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-09-01 at 09:02 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15), slidingmike (2009-09-16)

Thanks,
    i just finished installing
    took about 40 minutes

no problems so far except the video icon but it seems like you fixed it
    and do u have another contacts icon becuase this one doesnt match
    and my time doesnt seem aligned

Thanks

Update:

iNSPIRED Beta 1.0b (for iPod Touch - Manual Installation only):

Mediafire Download:
    iNSPIRED Beta 1.0b for iPod Touch.rar

Changelog:

• Changed Video.png to Videos.png
    • Fixed Contacts icon

Quote Originally Posted by donners4 View Post
    Also, I think my question/ideas/queries got lost in the thread somewhere.

Just wandering if there is a way to get the Messages and Safari app to load in landscape by default (instead of waiting for the rotation).

And is there a way to get a landscape Phone app? That would be amazing.

Any any future plans on a full UI update...like custom iPod skin, Phone skin?

Not having any trouble with the beta. Only problem is the slight lack of Memory, but no crashes to Safe mode, so not that bad. But it does seem to make Safari hang a bit.
    Yeah, your questions did get lost.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to get safari and message to automatically start in landscape, but I THINK there MIGHT be a way through the infoplist. I'll look into it.

There is no way to get a landscape Phone UI. All I can do is rotate the numbers, but then the layout would be all weird and not worth it:

The memory problem will be alleviated in Beta 2.0. I knew the memory would be an issue with the wallpaper.html - but I'm waiting on the update to BossPaper to fix that. I'll talk to BigBoss today and see when that update is coming.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-09-01 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Hi k.nitsua, thanks for the sweet theme! Really glad to know that ppl are so keen to share their work with others! Kudos to that!

Anyway, I was looking for a way to create the icons myself so I don't have to do the request here. Any guide on that?

Quote Originally Posted by big_fish View Post
    Hi k.nitsua, thanks for the sweet theme! Really glad to know that ppl are so keen to share their work with others! Kudos to that!

Anyway, I was looking for a way to create the icons myself so I don't have to do the request here. Any guide on that?
    He said that he will post the psd with version 2.0 cause by that time he will have everthing the way he wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Update:

iNSPIRED Beta 1.0b (for iPod Touch - Manual Installation only):

Mediafire Download:
    iNSPIRED Beta 1.0b for iPod Touch.rar

Changelog:

• Changed Video.png to Videos.png
    • Fixed Contacts icon

Yeah, your questions did get lost.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to get safari and message to automatically start in landscape, but I THINK there MIGHT be a way through the infoplist. I'll look into it.

There is no way to get a landscape Phone UI. All I can do is rotate the numbers, but then the layout would be all weird and not worth it:

The memory problem will be alleviated in Beta 2.0. I knew the memory would be an issue with the wallpaper.html - but I'm waiting on the update to BossPaper to fix that. I'll talk to BigBoss today and see when that update is coming.
    Thanks for that.

Thank you k. for that wonderful theme. My iPod is looking much better now!!! I don't take anything from Reeco here but I think that you are one step ahead of him with your theme!!

Keep up the great work!

Thnx nitsua for this beautful theme.
    I have a request though, instead of contacts in the communication section could you make an IM+ icon or an icon that says messanger b/c i dont use my contacts and it would be ideal if i put my web messanger on that page.

Thank You!

Oh, if I may make my icon requests.

PaperToss
    snes4iphone
    Slugger - Home run derby
    Wooden Labyrinth 3D
    World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks for your hard work, this is awesome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barca View Post
    Thnx nitsua for this beautful theme.
    I have a request though, instead of contacts in the communication section could you make an IM+ icon or an icon that says messanger b/c i dont use my contacts and it would be ideal if i put my web messanger on that page.

Thank You!
    What is IM+ called on the springboard so I can label the PNG properly? Is it "IM+"(.png)?
    #eli7e revived me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

It is called IM+.png
    Last edited by barca; 2009-09-02 at 07:59 PM.

lol just finished changing my apps the way I want them then the new update with the new icons will come out, then the 2.0 beta then lol the portrait will come out prob getting me to change again ah well.

This is great....When you release the Final version???

im having an issue where i click the apps of media tab and i get a black screen that opens and then closes really quick

Quote Originally Posted by eflamenco View Post
    im having an issue where i click the apps of media tab and i get a black screen that opens and then closes really quick
    You need springjumps.dylib, make sure you installed springjumps.

i did . i installed the iSetup for inspired. do i need to do it prior or after?

ok here is my icon request:
    -Bump
    -AIM
    -Y! Messenger
    -Colorsplash
    -Google Earth

Quote Originally Posted by eflamenco View Post
    Did you make sure you have the springjumps set up as 1,2,3 down the side on page 1,2 and 3 cause it sounds like when you click apps you are trying to open something insted of using a springjump
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-09-03 at 09:27 AM.

I like what you did there splitroaster, or is that the new update version? i havn changed over from the original beta cuz ive had no issues with it so far. lol

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast