Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNSPIRED

Alright, so I have spent all afternoon (after staying up until 1:00 AM last night) trying to install this amazing theme. I have decided to use iBlank and create a bunch of blanks to enable me to move the icons around the way Austin has them. Now I am wondering how I am supposed to get multiple SpringJumps with the same page #'s? For example, in the instructions on page 4, we are instructed to have iPhone's page 2 have 2 SpringJumps, both for Page 5---one Page 5 in the dock, and one under the Page 4 on the screen. How??? Also, why do SpringJumps 1, 2 and 3 on Page 0 stay in that position on every subsequent page in the instructions, but for me, they are only on Page 0?? And why on Page 5 of the instructions, does the iPhone's Page 7 have SpringJumps for Pages 2, 0 and 3 on the screen, when I thought SpringJumps Page 2 and 3 (for example) are on page 0?? I can't believe I am not getting to enjoy this theme AND that it is taking over my life---HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Modding Addict

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

transfer all the contents from springjumps folder and put into the applications folder per nitsuas instructions. there should already be 9 springjumps in that folder just add the 40 or whatever it is to that applications folder also. then respring

Also, now that I have used iBlank and arranged manually, all of the icons, the SpringJumps icons are visible---how do I get rid of them?
    Modding Addict

iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone know how it works with the homescreen 4 rotating images. its easy to change them to other pics, go to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx/iNSPIRED Beta.theme/BossPaper and overwrite the pages there. but how are the pages changing? when i open bosspaper its not even enabled! i wanna change things like the transition between images (i want it on suck!), etc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grassho View Post
    anyone know how it works with the homescreen 4 rotating images. its easy to change them to other pics, go to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx/iNSPIRED Beta.theme/BossPaper and overwrite the pages there. but how are the pages changing? when i open bosspaper its not even enabled! i wanna change things like the transition between images (i want it on suck!), etc
    The piece of code you are looking for is located in Wallpaper.html

Thanks

i see.. what can i do with it

all my pages are set up fine when i use the springback file except these 3 pages. i have included screenshots of the way springback set the pages up as well as the result i get. keep in mind i havent moved anything, also the setup pics are the same as the ones in the PDF.

Thanks

these are my new rotating homescreen images!! can anyone tell me how to change the transition between them? and im keeping the status bar portrait, how do i get the time back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png  

Quote Originally Posted by BullittS13 View Post
    all my pages are set up fine when i use the springback file except these 3 pages. i have included screenshots of the way springback set the pages up as well as the result i get. keep in mind i havent moved anything, also the setup pics are the same as the ones in the PDF.

Everything is perfectly fine for you. Once you move the apps/games/utilities to those pages where they need to be then all of your pages will look how they should.

Anyone know how to delete the BigBoss icon?

Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    Anyone know how to delete the BigBoss icon?
    I deleted it by sshing to /private/var/mobile/Library/WebClips and deleting BigBoss.webclip folder. I'm not saying that's the correct way to do it, but it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dakkota View Post
    I deleted it by sshing to /private/var/mobile/Library/WebClips and deleting BigBoss.webclip folder. I'm not saying that's the correct way to do it, but it worked for me.
    Thanks that worked

Is there a way to change the search tool into landscape mode??

also , wich font is the one from icons

Does anyone else have this problem. I'm unable to press the back space for new search?

Austin!, I'm waiting for you to send me the ipod touch files so I can start setting it up manually for you, I want this theme to be available for all those ipod touch users that are impatiently waiting for the release.

I am a COMPLETE MORON. I finally figured-out that ALL of the issues I was complaining about were my fault. What I did was instead of SSH'ing the contents of the folders into the iPhone, I was SSH'ing the folders themselves. I know, I know---I'll take my lumps. Sorry Austin! Great theme that I am NOW enjoying! Keep up the great work!
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I am a COMPLETE MORON. I finally figured-out that ALL of the issues I was complaining about were my fault. What I did was instead of SSH'ing the contents of the folders into the iPhone, I was SSH'ing the folders themselves. I know, I know---I'll take my lumps. Sorry Austin! Great theme that I am NOW enjoying! Keep up the great work!

Lol at least you have it now

YOU GUYS DO, IM STILL WAITIG FOR IPOD TOUCH VERSION , I WANTED TO HAVE THIS THEME 2day cuz i went "back to school" lol, instead I had the normal ipod theme >.> cuz my springboards all messed up, and i need to delete some things...

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iPouria View Post
    YOU GUYS DO, IM STILL WAITIG FOR IPOD TOUCH VERSION , I WANTED TO HAVE THIS THEME 2day cuz i went "back to school" lol, instead I had the normal ipod theme >.> cuz my springboards all messed up, and i need to delete some things...
    Today is my last day from work and I'm taking a much needed break. The files will come though, either tonight or tomorrow
    #eli7e revived me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-09-15)

take ur time K.Nit, I know it takes a lot of time making suck a theme !, I mean I once wanted to make one, but then I realized its a lot of work!, You rock to make such themes and have such an imagination, initsua Rocked my world! And iNSPIRED is even Better, I wish i could press the fast forward button in my life and see what you come up with in 3 months , haha :P.
    Anyways Thanks For Making such a great theme, And PLEASE take a rest, because you've been working to much lool,

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast