Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calvin and Hobbes

Talking Calvin and Hobbes
    Sorry, Guess I should have put [PREVIEW] on the thread title...anyway...

First, Hi! Second, I've only been working on this theme for 2 nights. Quick breakdown, I am new to the iPhone. I got the 3G a few weeks ago, and upgraded to the GS before the 30 days expired. I JBed the phone less than a week ago, so I'm still learning. I wanted a Calvin and Hobbes theme, but did not find one, so I started working on my own 2 days ago. Odd, since I've seen C&H chat bubbles out there. I've only got 9 icons done, and I'm not that proficient at paint shop, so I'm on a learning curve. I see there's a thread on here about themeing, so I'll have to check that out. I wanted to get my theme out there for comments/suggestions/help, so I submitted it to MMi repos, but it isn't complete enough and the email I got suggested I put it here. So here it is.

I'm just going to attach a quick image so you can see how it looks so far.

PS. I know the Phone icon is a littler larger than the rest...but I really like it that way.

Edit: Wow! So I went ahead and looked in the other theme threads and...I'm not worthy! Oh well, there are some really sweet themes out there, and though I'm not too good at paint shop there's just something about making your own that makes it sweet. I wish I was better at paint shop, but I'll learn. Can always download other themes and borrow from here and there to make up my own final version. 59 views, and no C&H fans...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Crafty42; 2009-08-01 at 03:00 AM.

I'm a Calvin and Hobbes fan. I can't find any other themes. Have you seen any, and where?

Sorry...I have not. I have not looked much though either. If you see any, let me know. Otherwise, I haven't worked on my own much lately, except to touch up the icons a little and to add one more icon for Sportacular (Calvinball of course!). If you want to help and have suggestions, I'm open to that as well, since I'm not too good with paint shop, and I've currently run out of ideas for what icons to change next.