Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (preview) iconic

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

Default (preview) iconic
    this is a an icon based theme. essentially an icon only theme actually. all the images were chosen as iconic images to me. hope you like it. i've completed about 250 icons so far. i used two pre-existing themes: elegance and a8stract NTW to build upon but now the theme is almost entirely my own but still utilizing the pre-existing framing design. there are a few other icons i liked that i incorporated, especially from a theme called grunge that gave me the only image for settings i really liked. my original icon was charlie chaplin turning through the gears from "city lights" where of course the original apple icon is modeled from. just found the image was too small to catch the real humor of the still. i also owe a HUGE debt to bars for helping me through this. his ielegance theme and now especially PRO inspired me create something unique. personally his theme is the only other theme i use! i've included some of my favorite pages.

enjoy

bootleg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0070.png   -img_0071.png   -img_0072.png   -img_0073.png   -img_0075.png   -img_0076.png   -img_0077.png   -img_0078.png  

-img_0079.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bootleg For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-07-30)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

looks good except some icons are bigger than others and the borders arent all the same width?

iPhone? More like MyPhone bootleg's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't tweaked at all as far as borders go. sizing though, i've been playing with sizing dependent on how i used the apps...

Looks FANTASTIC!! I love the choice of imagery you have used throughout!!