Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

cute wallpaper - ill work on those next-pretty easy fixes

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    cute wallpaper - ill work on those next-pretty easy fixes
    thanx...did you plan on theming the pop up ipod controls and the lockscreen too or just leaving them as is?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just a screenshot of the stopwatch truncation. I am sure you already know about this. Using the same font as you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stopwatch.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

I need some help....I love this theme, but I wanna be able to change wallpapers on the fly....but I have my clock set in there also, and that has to stay. can anyone help me out?

EDIT: Nevermind, all I had to do was rename it to widget.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1126ejq.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by onelow99; 2009-08-21 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Just a screenshot of the stopwatch truncation. I am sure you already know about this. Using the same font as you.
    it's how the font is set (which I take no credit for the font). if you notice the font is raised a little bit a lot of places

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpunk2u For This Useful Post:

germandude (2009-08-25)

my lockinfo images don't show up does this happen to anyone else? (the images from this theme not the original images)

Thanks for the update! Keep up the great work!!!

Default Icon
    I need this icon...anybody have it???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few icon requests

Paper Toss
    Gmail App
    eCards
    Macmac
    Bobolinkies
    TomTom
    Locator
    The Creeps
    Lock Down
    Gobble
    Bike or Die2
    Monkey Spin
    midomi
    12 Steps Companion
    Quip
    Sheep Launcher Plus
    Geared
    Sky Patrol
    Funny Face
    Categories
    install_ous
    Doodle Jump
    Stone Loops
    Touchgrind
    Alien Jumper
    Circles
    "Apps" Folder
    "Games" Folder

Thank you so very much in advance
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    new build up:

LiveClock support
    PhotoLibrary
    Clock app
    Email attachements
    Lots of small things you wont even notice
    calendar items
    springboard changes-VPN
    Weather app themed
    battery fixed

Cards at Load for:
    Cydia
    Facebook
    itunes
    app store

Thank you very much for the wonderful theme.
    It looks great on my iphone. I was wondering if anyone can give
    me advice on making a modification to this theme.
    I am trying to restore battery gauge in the lockscreen, but
    no matter what I tried (I tried to put winterboard theme
    called stock batter low) I can't get the battery gauge back.
    I tried to look through the pretentious scripts, but couldn't
    quite figure it out. Can some one give me a pointer on this?
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbears View Post
    Thank you very much for the wonderful theme.
    It looks great on my iphone. I was wondering if anyone can give
    me advice on making a modification to this theme.
    I am trying to restore battery gauge in the lockscreen, but
    no matter what I tried (I tried to put winterboard theme
    called stock batter low) I can't get the battery gauge back.
    I tried to look through the pretentious scripts, but couldn't
    quite figure it out. Can some one give me a pointer on this?
    Thanks so much!
    delete the info plist in the theme and your battery will come back
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

This is one of the best themes I've used but I was wondering does anyone experience any lag? For instance when I close out safari or any program there is about 2-5 second lag before it closes... Could it be cuz I'm using that lock info screen? Any help is apprciated!

This theme is awesome in a lot of ways. Personally, I modified it to have more of an iNav feel (mainly because I liked the screenshot from the description with the Pre dialer) so I took the loading screens for the phone, mail, ipod, safari, etc and changed them to the wallpapers for the first 6 pages (wall0.png, wall1.png, etc.) instead of the gray walls that were included. I put only the corresponding app on the page with the loading screen wallpaper and then made the app clear so that all you see if the wallpaper--gives the theme a nice and simple feel (therefore, the screenshot in the description of this theme is what my first page looks like and if you click on the middle of the screen, the iphone dialer will open up). I would suggest anyone try the same if you want the theme to look like a "real" pre theme--especially if you want your phone to look like the app loading screens that are part of this theme. The font is also very sick and makes the theme look killer--definitely install it as well if you use this theme.

As I stated above, if you use the app loading screens as wallpapers for individual pages and place the corresponding (clear) apps in the middle of each page it would look like these three screens: these are for phone, mail, and ipod pages -within the dock are settings, cydia, **********, winterboard, and a springjump for page 6. Check it out, worth doing if you like to resemble the Pre more, I like to have a few simple pages with only 1 app per page, then a page with frequently used apps, and the rest put into categories that can be found/opened using spotlight. Much credit die to the creator of this theme-it is awesome and you might not realize it till you run it, having many incredible little touches like the rounded buttons and screen edges for instance. Hope someone can find useful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -prephoto.jpg   -prephoto-1.jpg   -prephoto-2.jpg  
    Last edited by dankillah; 2009-08-29 at 10:57 PM.

Hello there, I am newbie here, as I saw on your picture, you have customize your carrier icon to ipunk. But if I want to use my default carrier icon - Rogers, how can i do it, thank you very much

what application do I need to download from cydia in order to use this great theme?

hello all, this is such a great theme, I am wondering what applicatio ns should I download from cydia in order to use it? Thank you very much
    Last edited by plmijn; 2009-08-30 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by plmijn View Post
    Hello there, I am newbie here, as I saw on your picture, you have customize your carrier icon to ipunk. But if I want to use my default carrier icon - Rogers, how can i do it, thank you very much

what application do I need to download from cydia in order to use this great theme?

hello all, this is such a great theme, I am wondering what applicatio ns should I download from cydia in order to use it? Thank you very much

just search in cydia for PREtentious to dl the actual theme. u must have winterboard installed so you can apply the PREtentious theme. this is what i have dl to use this theme... blankNull, five icon dock, five-column spingboard, iblank, and notifier. once u dl all of the above, make 20 blank icons from iblank and place them on ur first page. once u do so make sure u have the theme listed as the first one in winterboard and check mark it, once u exit winterboard you should have the theme installed. any questions feel free to ask! hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post

Ok, i didn't like the funky squares at the bottom either... so, i played around a little, and this is what ive come up with... i just shh'd it into the com.apple.telephonyUI in the theme....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 2009-08-30 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    Ok, i didn't like the funky squares at the bottom either... so, i played around a little, and this is what ive come up with... i just shh'd it into the com.apple.telephonyUI in the theme....
    sweet thanx, ive been waiting for this for the a while...what do i name it if you can help me with that

Bottombarbkgd and decline ( double check the spelling before you ssh, I'm away from my computer right now)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lil red wagon For This Useful Post:

callmetj (2009-08-31)

those are already in the folder

Yep, you replace the ones in the folder, with the two I provided

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast