Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

First of thanks for the great theme.. well done man

i have a pretty weird problem though, my dock isn't working for some reason.

check it out:

I've tried everything (that i know of) to get rid of the dock:
    -tried using transparent dock in winterboard
    -tried ssh-ing a transparent dock into SBDockBG and SBDockBG2
    -i even made my own dock to replace the dock.png (See Below)

Nothing seemed to work.

I would really appreciate anyones help on this!

I really love the looks of this theme but cant get it to look right. What am I doing wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by pakattak View Post
    First of thanks for the great theme.. well done man

i have a pretty weird problem though, my dock isn't working for some reason.

check it out:

I've tried everything (that i know of) to get rid of the dock:
    -tried using transparent dock in winterboard
    -tried ssh-ing a transparent dock into SBDockBG and SBDockBG2
    -i even made my own dock to replace the dock.png (See Below)

Nothing seemed to work.

I would really appreciate anyones help on this!

well i have transparent dock as well and i have it checked under the theme.... hmmm. that is strange... maybe reboot once u have it rearranged in winterboard? thats all i can tell you to do... i wish i could help you more

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    I really love the looks of this theme but cant get it to look right. What am I doing wrong here?

well not all icons are made on this theme. there are very little. basically you need to just arrange all the icons on one page that go by this theme... i only have 1 page full of icons for this theme. hope i answered ur question?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djbattaglia View Post
    why dont u suck a F'in D1ck U Fa66ot, i would spell it rite but mom and dad are monitoring this and i dont want to get grounded, and i dont want that, u guys who argue with me are a bunch of internet nerd heads, who all sit around there computer talkin about what the next intel chip gunna be and when is the new WOW coming out, im jsut statin facts, this isnt fiction, this isnt reality, this is jokes, this is free time, all im sayin is dont put something in the theme thread about DAILY if aint DAILYING SH1T, thats it, and if i get banned thats cool, i just make a new user name loli do have other computers in the house haha, i aont poor like u ppl, lol and i do kno my compuiter so i kno how to re rout my IP lol so either way do what u do whith this post see u l8ter
    Learn to spell. Learn to use "lol" less. Try to act less of a immature, spoiled, 10 year old brat. Oh and respect the people here more. Was that all? Yeah? Okieeee.

P.S: I hope you get grounded for using "bad" words on the internet D: Mommy and Daddy won't be so happy. Oh wells. Lets leave this oh so cool kid alone to figure out what to do next on his iPhone.

just a bump... hope you're still working on it MrPunk..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Anyone know why I can't remove the icon names using winterboard with this theme?
    Or anyone know how to? Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popdog23 View Post
    Anyone know why I can't remove the icon names using winterboard with this theme?
    Or anyone know how to? Thanks.
    Move or slide "No Undocked Icon Labels" and "No Docked Icon Labels" to the top of your list or above your themes in Winterboard and enable. This will get rid of the icon labels text.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

popdog23 (2009-08-11)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by germandude View Post
    Move or slide "No Undocked Icon Labels" and "No Docked Icon Labels" to the top of your list or above your themes in Winterboard and enable. This will get rid of the icon labels text.
    Wow, fast response and it worked!
    Guess winterboard chooses which theme to apply over everything else by the order it is on the list huh?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popdog23 View Post
    Wow, fast response and it worked!
    Guess winterboard chooses which theme to apply over everything else by the order it is on the list huh?

Thanks a lot!
    I guess it goes like the concept "In the order received"...lol. If you want to enable your User Wallpaper, you got to slide it up above the themes too. Weird how Saurik created it, but I am no developer to judge. :-P
    Last edited by germandude; 2009-08-11 at 08:53 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

popdog23 (2009-08-11)

Thanks

Seems like some people pissed off the maker of this theme...sigh. Now we're not getting any builds. This is the most awesome theme ever!!!! It's sad.

Matt was doing a great job till people started making demands that they had no right to make, he gave up his free time to create a wonderful theme and all people did was hassle him for more, I wish him well wherever he is.

lol i like ur calendar item. There were already icons ready for LockInfo, just as long as in Winterboard you place the theme ABOVE LockInfo & GruppledInfo

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    So loving all this, i also incorporated the icons from this theme into my lockscreen, and this is what i came up with

[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    lol i like ur calendar item. There were already icons ready for LockInfo, just as long as in Winterboard you place the theme ABOVE LockInfo & GruppledInfo
    Did i remember to thank you that day?? Well, if not... Thank You again.. lol... dude, keep up the great work, don't worry about anyone bustin on you about "promised daily builds", those of us who truly love this them, understand life doesn't revolve around modding...

gotta eat once in a while too, ya know..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    Matt was doing a great job till people started making demands that they had no right to make, he gave up his free time to create a wonderful theme and all people did was hassle him for more, I wish him well wherever he is.
    AMEN to that.

Matt, we love you and your theme and we all wish you well and appreciate all the time you have spent creating this beautiful theme. As always, YOU ROCK!!!!

PS: This is one of the cleanest, creative, and easiest theme to install and setup and does not take up much memory. Excellent job!

i use the user wallpaper on my homescreen but how do i make the grey background transparent on the app screen?

like this
    Last edited by kraziice; 2009-08-13 at 03:30 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

great theme
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kraziice View Post
    i use the user wallpaper on my homescreen but how do i make the grey background transparent on the app screen?

like this
    There are a few ways to do it.

1. Go to the themes folder and look for Page1.png - Page5.png. You can delete those if you don't want the gray background. It is good to back it up just in case before you delete it from the theme folder.
    2. I created a more transparent Page1.png (attached) so you can see your background better. Make sure to duplicate Page1.png to Page2.png up to Page5.png and paste into your theme folder.

To make it even easier, download the latest build to your computer. Go into the theme folder and delete Page1.png - Page5.png. Then use the attached transparent Page1.png, duplicate it as many times as you need and name it Page2.png and so on (depends how many pages you have on your iPhone). Then ssh the theme into the theme directory "Library/Themes".

Edit: The path to get into the theme is: "Library/Themes/PREtentious0726b" or whichever theme name you installed. I've tested the attachment and the background shows even more with the 50% transparency.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1.png  
    Last edited by germandude; 2009-08-13 at 04:37 AM.

^tnkz germandude, i sent u a pm..

Well I think this is a fantasic theme as well. I just got it just to see how it would look on the phone. I am gonna try and do some adjustments just to tweek it a bit. Once I'm done I will post what I have and share if anyone wants it. I guess we should all help each other out until we have more support.

new build up with completely overhauled iPod app

1) I'm no longer working on this daily, as I'm fine with it as is. (I can't change the title of this post either)
    2) There are millions of apps, and I do not feel compelled to make icons for them all-make ur own and post them here to share
    3) The calculator isn't really a priority to me either
    4) you're welcome

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast