Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Theres a reason almost all your posts have "*****" that in them. Watch the profanity. Actually keep it at 0.
    are u kidding me, OK thanks dad, ill watch my mouth, i forgot were in grade-school sorry, ill take my eyeballs out and turn them around to watch my BEHIN too for yea, watch my mouth lol OK, u must be from USA or some other country cause u have no idea what freedom of speech is hahaha, its OK i feel for u, someday u will have these luxury's of freedom
    Last edited by djbattaglia; 2009-07-28 at 05:05 AM.

Actually he's right here! You don't actually need to swear in every sentence you make... We understand you either way! Anyways you are probably 12 years old and one day you will understand that freedom of speech doesn't mean right to swear every two seconds but that you can actually have an opinion about some subject and fight for what you think! Swearing isn't really something you should fight for!

Anyways my 2 cents!!

PS: I love your theme!!

Quote Originally Posted by djbattaglia View Post
    are u kidding me, OK thanks dad, ill watch my mouth, i forgot were in grade-school sorry, ill take my eyeballs out and turn them around to watch my BEHIN too for yea, watch my mouth lol OK, u must be from USA or some other country cause u have no idea what freedom of speech is hahaha, its OK i feel for u, someday u will have these luxury's of freedom
    since you seem to be missing something here, i'll let you in on the secret
    that cpjr name isn't just red cuz its cool
    it means moderator

just figured you should know

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Extra goodies for this theme
    Hey All,

First of all, credit for this theme goes to Matt (Mr. Punk) and thanks to him we have an amazing awesome theme that is the best PalmPre theme out there thus far.

I've attached a few goodies that you may like.
    1. Alternative lock-screen
    2. Palm Pre wallpapers
    3. Palm Pre ringtones
    4. Couple screenshots that show the alternative lock-screen and my springboard homepage

Enjoy!

PS: Matt, sorry I bothered you so much about fixes. You did an awesome job and your theme is loved. Keep enjoying what you are doing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

spintek (2009-07-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be great if you could make a Nike+ icon =)
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can someone please upload all pre sounds and some custom icons ppl have made please please please

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I wonder if there is some way to make the Launcher with apps just similar to SBsettings or keyboard pop-up. This menu would slide up from the black menu button from the bottom and contains the apps. Wish I had some developer talent.

Anyone out there who is up for this challenge?

is there a way to move the signals and 3g icons over next to the battery like on the PRE?

i dont know if its just me but im trying to remove the name of my apps on the dock and by doing so with winterboard i doesn't change. i check no docked icon label icons and the names still appear... other than that great theme!!

Move No Docked Icon Labels up the list in Winterboard so that it loads before Pretentious and your labels will be hidden. If you're not sure how to do that just touch the horizontal lines at the right of each item and slide them up or down.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to warpig For This Useful Post:

toawkanavngthded (2009-07-29)

thanks! can't believe all i had to do was just put it on top of the list!! out of all the times ive done that before, i just had to do it again!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

This is way better!! Thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First of all I would like to say, great job on this theme. It really resembles a Palm Pre and makes my iPhone stick out. Ofcourse, knowing this is just a release, I hope you make more icons soon. I'm really liking the whole new rounded like interface, good job :P So anyways if you ever have the time, I would like an Install-ous icon, I'm pretty sure a lot of people use it, and also maybe myspace, iBlank, or MGSTouch. Hehe, hope to see more daily builds. Really liking this theme!

mrpunk2u -- excellent work on this theme!

I was wondering if you could hook it up with standard icons for Mail, Phone, Calendar, Messages, and Safari for continuity purposes. It seems like those icons don't have the same positioning as the other icons do (they're offset a little lower than normal).

Thanks!

I've made some backgrounds for the lockscreen. Images were all taken from Backdrops - Wallpaper iPhone App from InterfaceLIFT

Enjoy!

lockbg.zip

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Heyaa thanks for make this AWESOME theme!

One thing though, I saw this pic in the photobucket album mentioned in the 1st page:

I like it! What is that? Is there any tutorial about that?

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryE View Post
    Heyaa thanks for make this AWESOME theme!

One thing though, I saw this pic in the photobucket album mentioned in the 1st page:

I like it! What is that? Is there any tutorial about that?
    i have this exact lockscreen on my pre-tentious theme as well! its lockinfo and gruppled lockinfo themes. it can be found here [ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=735908]LockInfo is 3.0 Ready. - Mac Forums[/ame]

its really easy to set-up. as first at may be hard but just read through the thread and u will know what ur doing. i had trouble at first but with trial and error you will get it! if u need help ill try and help u as much as i can
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-07 at 05:11 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to toawkanavngthded For This Useful Post:

MysteryE (2009-07-31)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    i have this exact lockscreen on my pre-tentious theme as well! its lockinfo and gruppled lockinfo themes. it can be found here LockInfo is 3.0 Ready. - Mac Forums

its really easy to set-up. as first at may be hard but just read through the thread and u will know what ur doing. i had trouble at first but with trial and error you will get it! if u need help ill try and help u as much as i can
    Wow, fast reply!
    Thank you, I will try it ASAP. I like to mod stuffs, so I think I won't have too much problem if there is a tutorial about that
    But if I need help, I'll contact you then. ^^

ur welcome! happy modding!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Heyaa I've been successfully mod the lockscreen!
    Here it is my new lockscreen for now (I'll try to mod some stuffs later on):

Now the lockscreen mod is done, but it made a little bit problem.
    See in this pic, that there is a glitch (small part like shade/transparant box), that never appear before I mod the lockscreen... See the red part in the pic:

I wonder what cause that...? Does anyone had this problem before?

EDIT:
    I forgot to say, that in my iPhone, calculator has bugs, like some buttons suddenly change back to normal, and landscape version is not changed for the buttons. Notes has the same landscape problem, no change at all. I'll try to upload some images later on. I need sleep first, it's 1.45 AM here >.<
    Last edited by MysteryE; 2009-07-31 at 08:45 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast