Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can u PLEASE PLEASE mank an instaluous, IM+, NAVIGON PLESE PLEASE

btw this is the wallpaper im using ....edit for some reason it wont attach?
    Last edited by martyotaku; 2009-07-27 at 02:53 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    Shazam - check
    Myspace - check
    Remote - check
    Sirius XM - check
    Wow thank you SOOO MUCH !! Real fast as well !! WOW

Latest build is up. Changes include:
    7/25 SBSettings theme-complete

7/26 Springboard (Statusbar) icons

Contrary to popular belief, I have a life and I am not anyone's personal graphic designer. If you do not like something, fix it or learn how to- that is what I've done and I am merely sharing what I have done FOR MYSELF. Not everything is going to be perfect or work like a Pre. If you want one that bad, they are like 99$ at Best Buy. I enjoy doing this, but I do not enjoy the incessant emails/PMs to "change this" or "make this" or "this isn't working on my..." If you ask me how to do something, here is my answer, "Google"- so don't even ask
    To everyone else, I'll keep updating as long as I'm having fun. When it becomes tedious or I get tired of the b!tching, I will stop and just do this for my own phone. I don't mind a few things not fitting right.

/rant
    Last edited by mrpunk2u; 2009-07-27 at 05:53 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrpunk2u For This Useful Post:

djbattaglia (2009-07-27), sandwhale (2009-07-29), Taniban (2009-08-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Latest build is up.

Contrary to popular belief, I have a life and I am not anyone's personal graphic designer. If you do not like something, fix it or learn how to- that is what I've done and I am merely sharing what I have done FOR MYSELF. Not everything is going to be perfect or work like a Pre. If you want one that bad, they are like 99$ at Best Buy. I enjoy doing this, but I do not enjoy the incessant emails/PMs to "change this" or "make this" or "this isn't working on my..."
    To everyone else, I'll keep updating as long as I'm having fun. When it becomes tedious or I get tired of the b!tching, I will stop and just do this for my own phone. I don't mind a few things not fitting right.

/rant

AMEN man i kno i was one of those peeps, but i understand man keep up **** the haters bro do what u do and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by djbattaglia View Post
    AMEN man i kno i was one of those peeps, but i understand man keep up **** the haters bro do what u do and have fun
    oh nono i should have verified it wasnt meant at anyone in particular, but people who dowloaded it from cydia are emailing me like whoa

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok lol understandable lol, i jsut started to learn how to SSH themes and icons into my phone hhaha im just learning which is alright, im rea;;y good at computers but i love learning this new ****, and like i asked for icons and **** i want to kno how to make my own so they look like the onese for pre lol, o i ment to ask what did u change in the new build?

can u PLEASE PLEASE mank an instaluous, IM+, NAVIGON PLESE PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku View Post
    great icons!!
    can u please make pocket tuner, radiobox & sling icons..
    thanx
    i hart Rolando!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by mrpunk2u; 2009-07-27 at 06:58 AM.

youve done a great job with everything and it takes a lot of patience and hard work

great work!! amazing! just wondering, did any of u use springjumps? or is it not compatible on 3.0? and also did anyone use iblank as mentioned on ebls theme? just wondering... can anyone post screen shots of how they this theme set up? thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i hart Rolando!
    thanks bro your the F'in man thanks so much almost got the full main screen of apps hahaha, just missin 2 now lol

did anyones weather icon change? mine is still the stock one...

mine is stillthe same, was it supposed to change?

i think its suppose to be like this...

people who have this theme installed, can they post screenshots of their theme? just wanna see how people have theirs hooked up =)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

that is what mine looks like.

really? hmmm.... i dont know why mine didnt change...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ppl upload your images of the icons that u hvae mad for certain apps

yes please more icons .....i have no photoshop skills

Great theme!!! Love it awesome job )

ok lol understandable lol, i jsut started to learn how to SSH themes and icons into my phone hhaha im just learning which is alright, im rea;;y good at computers but i love learning this new ****, and like i asked for icons and **** i want to kno how to make my own so they look like the onese for pre lol, o i ment to ask what did u change in the new build?
    Theres a reason almost all your posts have "*****" that in them. Watch the profanity. Actually keep it at 0.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast