Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

Thanks

looks good, I dont know why palm would be all snippy about it.
    Ruler of Omicron Persei 8

Quote Originally Posted by atomoverride View Post
    looks good, I dont know why palm would be all snippy about it.
    easy. this uses palm icons and elements either taken directly from the palm device, or copies the ui, which is intellectual property.

they paid people to make those, and we haven't received express consent to repackage and distribute them.

that being said, they shouldn't be asses about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    easy. this uses palm icons and elements either taken directly from the palm device, or copies the ui, which is intellectual property.

they paid people to make those, and we haven't received express consent to repackage and distribute them.

that being said, they shouldn't be asses about it.
    I see your point. However, there are dozens of other themes on this site for the iPhone that copy or simulate someone's intellectual property and we have not heard about any other company poo'ing their pants over the theme.

Heck! There are iPhone and Mac OSX themes for the Palm Pre - and you don't see Palm or Apple crying like a school girl over it.

I'm glad that Palm calmed down about this and we can continue to support one of my favorite iPhone themes of all time.

I use 3 themes - 2 of which are largely created by MrPunk2u

PreTentious without HTML
    Android G1 - soon to incorporate Punk's Nexus UI
    Classica2

And thats it! As far as I am concerned, if I only had one theme for the rest of my iPhone's life it would be PreTentious.

thanx again MrPunk2u!

tim

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    new wallpapers by me. See PreFection for other walls.
    i was wondering how i can remove the tinted greyish overlay that is over the wallpaper? do i just remove the page1, 2, 3, and so on?

i need help with my icons, if you check the picture, my icons on the bottom are lower. how can i fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0152-1-.png  

Klouud which android GUI do you use? As for mashimarow, post the png icons that are in question. I can fix them

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i was wondering how i can remove the tinted greyish overlay that is over the wallpaper? do i just remove the page1, 2, 3, and so on?
    yes. delete page1, page2, page3.png

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    i need help with my icons, if you check the picture, my icons on the bottom are lower. how can i fix it?
    you are not arranging the theme correctly. the smaller ones go on the dock. If you don't want to arrange them like I have mine, then use the alternative versions that are provided a couple of times in the icons packs - they can be downloaded within this theme. just search around the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    Klouud which android GUI do you use? As for mashimarow, post the png icons that are in question. I can fix them
    I like MrPunk2u's new GUI theme. I like the old G1 icons. and I like the non-spring jump non-categories build. I think it was put together by MrPunk2u.

Right now I'm just using the old G1 GUI theme.

why?

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    I think it was put together by MrPunk2u.

Right now I'm just using the old G1 GUI theme.

why?
    i'm not happy with many of the android themes. but it mrpunk2u made one, i'll go check it out.

For some reason some or all of my posted wallpapers will not save. Thank you to everyone that called my attention to this problem. Here they are with a few new ones:

klouud's walls.zip

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314