Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

its in the thread

Is this same as original post one?

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    its in the thread
    Thanks, loaded it. How to get first page wallpaper instead of the crap. Also the ICON for Calendar and messages appear very small and seem to overlap w/ font.

One last thing, how to replace NEW MAIL sound back to default, the new one is very loud and disturbing
    Last edited by coolguy1; 2010-02-06 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the theme was taken down because of legal shitcakes. here's the file.

it will have to be in several parts, all zipped, because mmi is an *** about file sizes.

take these four folders, unzip, and put them in a folder with the theme name.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    the theme was taken down because of legal shitcakes. here's the file.

it will have to be in several parts, all zipped, because mmi is an *** about file sizes.

take these four folders, unzip, and put them in a folder with the theme name.
    Thanks for taking time to upload the files.

Missing 4th one though.. By the way what's the diff between this and Klouds version?
    Last edited by coolguy1; 2010-02-06 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Mine is HTML free (it says so in the description) meaning that you have to use custom wallpaper instead of just throwing in a normal one. It runs better and has less RAM leak/memory footprint.

Just move all icons except 1 to page1. All screenshots are provided in post #194.

tim

ill upload last one later

here are the UI sounds.

by the way klouud, i noticed how the icons are from 3 different styles. very sloppy.

do you have an icon mask? so i can make a unified style? and contribute a couple new ones?
    Attached Files Attached Files

There are some root files right? wallpaaper.jpg, page1.png etc..?

And 'Folders' ?

and here's folders.

here are the UI sounds.

by the way klouud, i noticed how the icons are from 3 different styles. very sloppy.

do you have an icon mask? so i can make a unified style? and contribute a couple new ones?
    Wow dude... very rude.

My theme is not sloppy at all. The only two icons that need to be changed out are Flixter and Dictionary. The rest blend pretty well.

...and if you want to be picky... the safari icon could be a little bit lower... but thats my fault for using it like that - it wasnt set up to be on the dock - but its close enough for me.

To be frank - no one has created a decent circle underlay... until now. I got one of the Pre Themers over on PreCentral to give me a copy.

Here is one way to arrange the theme (screenshots from 5 min ago of my phone) as well as a professional quality underlay.

tim

--------
    EDIT - If you have ever seen an actual Palm Pre you would notice that my theme contains many original Pre Icons. The pre uses icons with the circle underlay, the square base underlay, square'ish flat icons (stocks, fandango), and then plain ones like the tethering icon, Unrestrictor, Chronus, and Backgrounder icons.

If you are referring to something else... then that's just me being too lazy to remove icons that I don't use. If you don't like em... get rid of em.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0120.png   -img_0121.png   -img_0122.png   -img_0118.png   -img_0119.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by klouud; 2010-02-06 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Wow dude... very rude.

My theme is not sloppy at all.

tim
    no dude what i meant was is that there have been like 3 different people making icons for this. and they are all different styles. like large square with text, small square without text, and bubble thing with 3d image.

and here's folders.
    missing attachment. I think may be easier to pack of them in zip/rar and upload to mediashare.com/ megaupload.com

no dude what i meant was is that there have been like 3 different people making icons for this. and they are all different styles. like large square with text, small square without text, and bubble thing with 3d image.
    Oh you are referring to the massive collection of icons that were just thrown together so we all could have one big pot... and so we could just share icons by passing around a massive collection.

Oh! Sorry... My mistake. I just took em and modified the ones I like.

Some people like the icons with the words and some people don't that's why I keep em all. Just to make sure. I personally don't like the ones with words - as you can see by my screen shots.

tim

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy1 View Post
    missing attachment. I think may be easier to pack of them in zip/rar and upload to mediashare.com/ megaupload.com
    Like i said before, its in post #194 of this thread. Just pick and choose what you want from the theme.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Last edited by klouud; 2010-02-06 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's not possible to have same look as first page to the rest of the pages as well?

Great Theme!!
    Last edited by coolguy1; 2010-02-07 at 05:50 PM.

It's not possible to have same look as first page to the rest of the pages as well?

Great Theme!!

what do you mean? as in you want the same wallpaper for all the pages?

Yep, rather than gray looking background

Great Theme!!
    I don't understand what you are talking about. Take some screenshots and explain your question in greater detail.

Here are some screenshots of an actual palm pre - this may help conceptually. I just posted screenshots of my iPhone with my HTML free build applied for your to compare your own phone to.

tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -palm-pre-webos-lg.jpg   -palm-pre-webos-lg3.jpg  

basically in the second screen, I just want to take out the grey background and have it show up like the first page, i.e clear wallpaper

basically in the second screen, I just want to take out the grey background and have it show up like the first page, i.e clear wallpaper
    I don't know why you would want to do that... because then your phone won't look like a Pre... and thats the point...

Buuuuuut... all you have to do is delete all of the grey pix labeled: page1, page2, page3...

You should be able to find them under /PreTentious - in other words, open the root folder of the theme and there they are. Just delete them.

tim

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast