Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds

...yeah but it is stupid that Palm will file a lawsuit for a theme that represents a Palm Pre's layout could be filed. There are tons of themes out there that steal other companies' ideas and nothing comes of it.

Palm you are a whiny little baby!

love,

tim

can anybody please help me
    i used PREtentious theme before
    and i jailbreaked for 3.1.2 and i can't not find any PREtentious can any one please help me?
    i only found palm pre not PREtentious

Try cydia

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Ya palm was retarded

Thanks

Hey man love ths theme and want to go back. But u know u can put it back up in cydia rite. Like the same thin happened to ebl but his theme is in cydia. Come on put it back up

not sure why others are getting credit for the work i put in on this theme... but posting my work in someone else's thread is like giving them credit for what I did- #justsaying

Thanks

U mean In the prefection thread

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    U mean In the prefection thread
    exactly

Thanks

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    not sure why others are getting credit for the work i put in on this theme... but posting my work in someone else's thread is like giving them credit for what I did- #justsaying
    No one is taking credit for anyone's work. We are banding together to make a great line of themes better. No one has claimed the rights to any of the Pre themes that we are modding in the other thread.

There is no way that I could have made any of the progress that I have made with the PreTentious build if someone had not laid the foundation for me.

So for the record: Thank you Pre Themers for all of your hard work. I take only the Credit for the mods that I make, not the theme itself. I only wish to share the little that I have accomplished with the community. I care nothing of status or recognition.

I thought that you would be happy, since you were forced to stop working on the project that others have picked up the torch and continued the work.

tim

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    No one is taking credit for anyone's work. We are banding together to make a great line of themes better. No one has claimed the rights to any of the Pre themes that we are modding in the other thread.

There is no way that I could have made any of the progress that I have made with the PreTentious build if someone had not laid the foundation for me.

So for the record: Thank you Pre Themers for all of your hard work. I take only the Credit for the mods that I make, not the theme itself. I only wish to share the little that I have accomplished with the community. I care nothing of status or recognition.

I thought that you would be happy, since you were forced to stop working on the project that others have picked up the torch and continued the work.

tim
    No dont get me wrong, I'm very glad that you guys have taken up the mantle! And I'm not talking about you taking the credit either-

what I mean is by posting the work I did in the other Pre theme thread, it gives the impression that all the groundwork I did came from that member, when In actuality his theme was about 5% of the total of mine

post ur updates here is all I'm asking

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    No dont get me wrong, I'm very glad that you guys have taken up the mantle! And I'm not talking about you taking the credit either-

what I mean is by posting the work I did in the other Pre theme thread, it gives the impression that all the groundwork I did came from that member, when In actuality his theme was about 5% of the total of mine

post ur updates here is all I'm asking
    Got'cha. I guess that makes sense... I just thought it would be best in terms of small mods like more icons and tweaks if we kept everything in one thread.

The other thread was the one that started getting some action... so I jumped in.

It just happens that I personally like PreTentious the best. By no means is my theme exclusively PreTentious though. I have taken my favorite parts of each of the Pre Themes and combined them into one.

Just recently I completely got rid of the need for HTML! My custom build is the lightest Pre Build that has been posted! Not too shabby! On top of which I have a whole bunch of extra icons. And I modded the SBSettings theme.

I will make a massive post in this thread so you can get some recognition.

cool?

tim

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to see others add to this theme as well, it had great potential, and still does.

Klouud's HTML Free PreTentious build

Introducing the lightest Pre Build to hit MMI! This theme is completely HTML free! That means that it causes little to no lag and is extremely easy on your device's available RAM.

The theme includes:

new icons - both official and custom
    new wallpaper
    new lockscreen
    new info bar

Same great UI, dock, stock icons, phone theme, lock screen theme, and more.

--Because the HTML has been removed, the backgrounds and wallpapers must be masked. So I will be taking requests for each. Simply attach the picture you want to a post. Pic size needs to be 320x480.

--I also have more icons that I created, were created for me, and I borrowed from other Pre Themers. They will be posted as well.

This is not my theme. All credit goes to the original creators of the Pre-line of themes. I take credit only for the mods I have made to an already stellar theme.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...38496b7d6e0e90
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0089.png   -img_0090.png   -img_0092.png   -img_0091.png  
    Last edited by klouud; 2010-01-04 at 09:29 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

joshualland (2010-06-29)

new wallpapers by me. See PreFection for other walls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -african-sunset.jpg   -beach-break.jpg   -beach-shell.jpg   -billabong.jpg   -blood.jpg   -blood-moon.jpg   -brazil-beach.png   -cali-sunset.jpg  

-cave.jpg   -chair.jpg   -city-night.jpg   -columns.png   -galaxy.jpg   -green-tree.jpg   -haguro-san.jpg  
    Last edited by klouud; 2010-01-12 at 05:42 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

gorob (2010-01-14)

More wallpapers. enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blank-360.png   -waterfall-11.jpg   -rocky-sun.jpg   -kilauea-volcano.jpg   -hawaii-sunrise.jpg   -crescent-moon.jpg   -chinaman-hat.jpg  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

gorob (2010-01-18)

How come I can't find this theme on Cydia. I've searched pretentious a couple of times and nothing comes up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ph0bolus View Post
    How come I can't find this theme on Cydia. I've searched pretentious a couple of times and nothing comes up.
    palm contacted him and made him take it away.
    but he could put it incydia.
    he just doesnt want too i guess

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    palm contacted him and made him take it away.
    but he could put it incydia.
    he just doesnt want too i guess

no, Palm made me take it off cydia as well.

Oh thats ***. Thanks for replying though.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast