Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Ancient System v2

I love this theme. Regardless of the current minor issues. Simple & clean. Not Tacky or too boring.

Hey Sparkygate, VERY nice work. I'm in love with the theme and have been compiling the missing icons for my set. Of course, mine are more based on the standard icons, but without the box or color. If you're interested I'll try to post them up soon.

Tyrin

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yea that would be great! Though i would suggest you post it onto the ipodtouchfans forum- it seems more people go there and check instead.

Here's the link [ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220069][Release] Ancient System v2 - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]

Well, I posted it on iPodTouchFans, but since I'm an i"phone"r, I figured I'd throw them up here as well.

OK guys, for those hankering for more images. These aren't EXACTLY Sparky's style. They are more similar to stock icons in content, but still with white, see-through, and glow.

Includes:
    AppFlow
    Asphalt4
    Backgrounder
    Clock (I couldn't tell what the heck it was originally, so I added an orb behind the hands)
    ColumnsDLX
    Crosswords (NYTimes)
    DocsToGo
    FiveIRows
    Flashlight
    FourTrack
    FTPOnTheGo
    GuitarToolkit
    HeroesComic
    iBlank
    ICHC (I Can Haz Chzburger!)
    IntelliScreen
    Kindle
    Lose It!
    Lux Touch
    OrbLive
    PdaNet
    PhoneFlicks
    Pixelpipe
    Quicken
    Quickoffice
    RemotePad
    RepairPal
    RockApp
    Sketches
    Solitaire
    SpringJumps
    Topple 2
    TVOut
    Wurdle

All of these were made with GIMP (open-sourced, free alternative to Photoshop).

Also, as others have mentioned, you can go in and steal one icon and use it for another, like I took the weather icon that Sparkygate made and renamed it TWC.png for The Weather Channel app.

Enjoy!

Tyrin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0595.png   -img_0596.png   -img_0597.png   -img_0598.png   -img_0599.png   -img_0600.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

For the ones who are having problem with the battery at 100% being off set, download this file http://www.anzworks.com/files/FSO_BatteryBG.png and overwrite the one in the *themeroot*\Bundles\com.apple.springboard folder.
    []'s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12