Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Thanks

I can't connect the online database to check from my working place. The proxy won't let me do it

Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I can't connect the online database to check from my working place. The proxy won't let me do it

I meant to direct that to MrBigDrawsz..sorry

I'm using Glass Orb Pro... but, for the life of me can't figure out why I don't have any battery meter (icon) at all on my unlock screen.... Nothing

No matter what combination I select or slider I use from the GOC packages, I can't get a battery meter (Orb or otherwise) to display... Just the time and the slider appear on the Lock Screen...

Any ideas - TIA

Edit... I should also say, this is when the my 3GS is not connected to a power source... when connected, a black orb meter shows... when not plugged in, is when the above occurs.

Thanks for any advice/help here...
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-03 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    I'm using Glass Orb Pro... but, for the life of me can't figure out why I don't have any battery meter (icon) at all on my unlock screen.... Nothing

No matter what combination I select or slider I use from the GOC packages, I can't get a battery meter (Orb or otherwise) to display... Just the time and the slider appear on the Lock Screen...

Any ideas - TIA

Edit... I should also say, this is when the my 3GS is not connected to a power source... when connected, a black orb meter shows... when not plugged in, is when the above occurs.

Thanks for any advice/help here...
    battery only appears on lockscreen when plugged in and charging...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jscottbarnes (2009-11-04)

Please....

iQuran Pro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can i get these in glared icons. Chop Sushi!, ArcadeBowl, Asian health

Quote Originally Posted by disclosure View Post
    Please....

iQuran Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Can i get these in glared icons. Chop Sushi!, ArcadeBowl, Asian health

@ Aznjonathan23..congratulations! u finally got it right

ArcadeBowl
    AsianHealth
    ChopSushi
    iQuran Pro

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

disclosure (2009-11-04), togomaku (2009-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    battery only appears on lockscreen when plugged in and charging...
    Got it... thought I was goofy.

Thanks TV

Toyvan - while I have your attention... Can you quickly help me with one other quick question... 132 pgs is a lot to scan thru even with a proper search...

Can you quickly explain how I can use custom (my own) wallpapers with this theme...? Like on the first page of this thread, your advertisement pics show a black background, red one, and various others I've seen from others that have installed.

If it helps, I've purchased GOC Pro... so, I think I have the top shelf package... just not sure what steps to take other than downloaded BossPaper... but, I don't want the wall to rotate... Just want to change it from the stock.

Thx again... and, appreciate the effort. Donation was well worth it
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-04 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got it... thought I was goofy.

Thanks TV

Toyvan - while I have your attention... Can you quickly help me with one other quick question... 132 pgs is a lot to scan thru even with a proper search...

Can you quickly explain how I can use custom (my own) wallpapers with this theme...? Like on the first page of this thread, your advertisement pics show a black background, red one, and various others I've seen from others that have installed.

If it helps, I've purchased GOC Pro... so, I think I have the top shelf package... just not sure what steps to take other than downloaded BossPaper... but, I don't want the wall to rotate... Just want to change it from the stock.

Thx again... and, appreciate the effort. Donation was well worth it
    if u want to change ur wallpaper just use the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard..select it and make sure it is above "GOC PRO" theme(winterboard is priority specific)...that will allow u to use any wallpaper u have in ur camera roll or photo albums already on ur phone...however, if you're using "GOC PRO Date Widget" u will need to SSH into ur device and replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in that folder with one of ur own...let me know if u need further assistance..thanks for supporting my work..btw, GOC Pro support thread link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-04 at 02:45 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jscottbarnes (2009-11-04)

Fortune Spin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to disclosure For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    if u want to change ur wallpaper just use the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard..select it and make sure it is above "GOC PRO" theme(winterboard is priority specific)...that will allow u to use any wallpaper u have in ur camera roll or photo albums already on ur phone...however, if you're using "GOC PRO Date Widget" u will need to SSH into ur device and replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in that folder with one of ur own...let me know if u need further assistance..thanks for supporting my work..btw, GOC Pro support thread link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    thank u - & u r welcome... appreciate the guidance and the link!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

New Moron Test icon..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mardogg44 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

Quote Originally Posted by disclosure View Post
    Fortune Spin

if u can make icons why r u requesting them to be made??

How do I get my clock font like yours on the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by supasekziaznboi View Post
    How do I get my clock font like yours on the OP?
    sorry man! u can only get that font if ur a triple A customer with the 24 hr road assistance package and a devoted member of the "walmart is g a y" fan club! or, u could just install FontSwap via Rock or cydia and go to the lockclock font option and choose GAS ..btw doesn't OP stand for ocean pacific? I use to have a pair of those shorts back in the 80's!! they were so tight!! literally....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-04 at 05:55 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Y! Music icon please
    Y! Music icon please.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -y-music.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fatehbajwa View Post
    Y! Music icon please.
    You can choose
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

fatehbajwa (2009-11-04), togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

Where can I find the COLOR glass orb battery meter found in the opening page pictures... Mine appears black/white (or grey)... you know what I mean.

Not color like that one shown on the iPhone on the 1st page of the thread...

Also, where do I put any new icons I download via SSH....? In what folder is what I'm asking... what's the path?

thx

can anyone tell me how to get this date and time

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-img_0026.png

Where can I find the COLOR glass orb battery meter found in the opening page pictures... Mine appears black/white (or grey)... you know what I mean.

Not color like that one shown on the iPhone on the 1st page of the thread...

Also, where do I put any new icons I download via SSH....? In what folder is what I'm asking... what's the path?

thx
    ssh then /private/var/stash/Themes/
    then select your theme
    then click bundles/com.apple.springboard

should be in there. replace the battery with the coloured one.
    Last edited by wuliaoji; 2009-11-04 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[quote=wuliaoji;5021028]can anyone tell me how to get this date and time

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-img_0026.png

While in WinterBoard select GOC Pro DateWidget... it is a part of the GOC Pro packaging... $1.99 at RockYourPhone... Well worth it IMO

Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    You can choose
    In what file path do I insert these via SSH? And what type of file do I need to save it as before I move it...

Thx
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-04 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast