Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #1961
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    I can't connect the online database to check from my working place. The proxy won't let me do it

  2. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I can't connect the online database to check from my working place. The proxy won't let me do it

    I meant to direct that to MrBigDrawsz..sorry

  3. #1963
    I'm using Glass Orb Pro... but, for the life of me can't figure out why I don't have any battery meter (icon) at all on my unlock screen.... Nothing

    No matter what combination I select or slider I use from the GOC packages, I can't get a battery meter (Orb or otherwise) to display... Just the time and the slider appear on the Lock Screen...

    Any ideas - TIA

    Edit... I should also say, this is when the my 3GS is not connected to a power source... when connected, a black orb meter shows... when not plugged in, is when the above occurs.

    Thanks for any advice/help here...
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-03 at 10:28 PM.

  4. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    I'm using Glass Orb Pro... but, for the life of me can't figure out why I don't have any battery meter (icon) at all on my unlock screen.... Nothing

    No matter what combination I select or slider I use from the GOC packages, I can't get a battery meter (Orb or otherwise) to display... Just the time and the slider appear on the Lock Screen...

    Any ideas - TIA

    Edit... I should also say, this is when the my 3GS is not connected to a power source... when connected, a black orb meter shows... when not plugged in, is when the above occurs.

    Thanks for any advice/help here...
    battery only appears on lockscreen when plugged in and charging...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    jscottbarnes (2009-11-04)

  6. #1965
    Please....

    iQuran Pro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #1966
    Can i get these in glared icons. Chop Sushi!, ArcadeBowl, Asian health






  8. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by disclosure View Post
    Please....

    iQuran Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Can i get these in glared icons. Chop Sushi!, ArcadeBowl, Asian health





    @ Aznjonathan23..congratulations! u finally got it right

    ArcadeBowl
    AsianHealth
    ChopSushi
    iQuran Pro
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    disclosure (2009-11-04), togomaku (2009-11-18)

  10. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    battery only appears on lockscreen when plugged in and charging...
    Got it... thought I was goofy.

    Thanks TV

    Toyvan - while I have your attention... Can you quickly help me with one other quick question... 132 pgs is a lot to scan thru even with a proper search...

    Can you quickly explain how I can use custom (my own) wallpapers with this theme...? Like on the first page of this thread, your advertisement pics show a black background, red one, and various others I've seen from others that have installed.

    If it helps, I've purchased GOC Pro... so, I think I have the top shelf package... just not sure what steps to take other than downloaded BossPaper... but, I don't want the wall to rotate... Just want to change it from the stock.

    Thx again... and, appreciate the effort. Donation was well worth it
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-04 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Got it... thought I was goofy.

    Thanks TV

    Toyvan - while I have your attention... Can you quickly help me with one other quick question... 132 pgs is a lot to scan thru even with a proper search...

    Can you quickly explain how I can use custom (my own) wallpapers with this theme...? Like on the first page of this thread, your advertisement pics show a black background, red one, and various others I've seen from others that have installed.

    If it helps, I've purchased GOC Pro... so, I think I have the top shelf package... just not sure what steps to take other than downloaded BossPaper... but, I don't want the wall to rotate... Just want to change it from the stock.

    Thx again... and, appreciate the effort. Donation was well worth it
    if u want to change ur wallpaper just use the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard..select it and make sure it is above "GOC PRO" theme(winterboard is priority specific)...that will allow u to use any wallpaper u have in ur camera roll or photo albums already on ur phone...however, if you're using "GOC PRO Date Widget" u will need to SSH into ur device and replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in that folder with one of ur own...let me know if u need further assistance..thanks for supporting my work..btw, GOC Pro support thread link below...

    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-04 at 02:45 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    jscottbarnes (2009-11-04)

  13. #1970
    Fortune Spin
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to disclosure For This Useful Post:

    togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

  15. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    if u want to change ur wallpaper just use the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard..select it and make sure it is above "GOC PRO" theme(winterboard is priority specific)...that will allow u to use any wallpaper u have in ur camera roll or photo albums already on ur phone...however, if you're using "GOC PRO Date Widget" u will need to SSH into ur device and replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in that folder with one of ur own...let me know if u need further assistance..thanks for supporting my work..btw, GOC Pro support thread link below...

    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    thank u - & u r welcome... appreciate the guidance and the link!!!

  16. #1972
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tabor City, NC
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    New Moron Test icon..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mardogg44 For This Useful Post:

    togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

  18. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by disclosure View Post
    Fortune Spin

    if u can make icons why r u requesting them to be made??

  19. #1974
    How do I get my clock font like yours on the OP?

  20. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by supasekziaznboi View Post
    How do I get my clock font like yours on the OP?
    sorry man! u can only get that font if ur a triple A customer with the 24 hr road assistance package and a devoted member of the "walmart is g a y" fan club! or, u could just install FontSwap via Rock or cydia and go to the lockclock font option and choose GAS ..btw doesn't OP stand for ocean pacific? I use to have a pair of those shorts back in the 80's!! they were so tight!! literally....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-04 at 05:55 AM.

  21. #1976
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chandigarh, India, India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Y! Music icon please
    Y! Music icon please.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -y-music.jpg  

  22. #1977
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fatehbajwa View Post
    Y! Music icon please.
    You can choose
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

    fatehbajwa (2009-11-04), togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-04)

  24. #1978
    Where can I find the COLOR glass orb battery meter found in the opening page pictures... Mine appears black/white (or grey)... you know what I mean.

    Not color like that one shown on the iPhone on the 1st page of the thread...

    Also, where do I put any new icons I download via SSH....? In what folder is what I'm asking... what's the path?

    thx

  25. #1979
    can anyone tell me how to get this date and time

    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-img_0026.png

    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    Where can I find the COLOR glass orb battery meter found in the opening page pictures... Mine appears black/white (or grey)... you know what I mean.

    Not color like that one shown on the iPhone on the 1st page of the thread...

    Also, where do I put any new icons I download via SSH....? In what folder is what I'm asking... what's the path?

    thx
    ssh then /private/var/stash/Themes/
    then select your theme
    then click bundles/com.apple.springboard


    should be in there. replace the battery with the coloured one.
    Last edited by wuliaoji; 2009-11-04 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. #1980
    [quote=wuliaoji;5021028]can anyone tell me how to get this date and time

    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-img_0026.png


    While in WinterBoard select GOC Pro DateWidget... it is a part of the GOC Pro packaging... $1.99 at RockYourPhone... Well worth it IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    You can choose
    In what file path do I insert these via SSH? And what type of file do I need to save it as before I move it...

    Thx
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 2009-11-04 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •