Page 95 of 214 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Can someone please make me
    could you also make these into glared icons please
    please don't double post and read my first post!

    here are the icons that were requested correctly...

    Sparkz
    Vocalia
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Jardry (2009-11-01), Macintoshking (2009-10-31), togomaku (2009-11-18)

  3. #1882
    Again, for all the noobs!

    BEFORE YOU REQUEST ANY ICONS, GO HERE . This is will take you to an online database of all the icons that have been created from the beginning all the way up to the last 24-48 hours! SEARCH ALL FOLDERS THOROUGHLY BEFORE REQUESTING ICONS! The files can be viewed as a list or as a thumbnail(this option is at the top left). Depending on your connection speed it may take a few seconds to load..be patient! I update the directory as often as new icons are created! BTW, if you come across an icon there that you need and it has the incorrect name, spelling, punctuation etc., please let me know so I can make the correct changes!(icons need to be named exactly as they appear on your device in order to show up on your springboard)
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-31 at 08:51 PM.

  4. #1883
    Could you possibly make some other icons that go into dock, such as In.stallous and Cydia?? thanks!!!
    An idea, you have 1 set of the icons for on SB and another set of the popular icons for dock!
    Last edited by xRAMPANTx; 2009-10-31 at 09:38 PM.

  5. #1884
    Default PP Settings (Cydia)
    PP Settings (Cydia) not Original-Picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pp-settings.png  

  6. #1885
    I read the first post and checked the online data base. The pictures of the apps i have shown you are not in the database. So can you please make me them as icons.

  7. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    I read the first post and checked the online data base. The pictures of the apps i have shown you are not in the database. So can you please make me them as icons.
    check the database again(all 3 folders)..I know for a fact that some of ur requests have already been made! Also, u must not have read my first post thoroughly because even if they were all "new" requests you still didn't post them properly!! and if I seem irritated it's because I am! I try to make this so simple for everyone by providing all the resources and people still can't just read the firs post and take 5 minutes to search!!!..

    Quote Originally Posted by Macintoshking View Post
    PP Settings (Cydia) not Original-Picture
    ???
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-31 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #1887
    I have double checked the icons and there is no icons for the apps i need.
    So here is the icons

    IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/aznjonathan23/DDRS.png[/IMG]

    Last edited by Aznjonathan23; 2009-10-31 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    I have double checked the icons and there is no icons for the apps i need.
    So here is the icons

    IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn47/aznjonathan23/DDRS.png[/IMG]

    Aznjonathan...Let me help you as you seem to not understand directions. I have posted them here for your convenience and highlighted important areas...lets see if you understand now...

    ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    BEFORE YOU REQUEST ANY ICONS, GO HERE . This is will take you to an online database of all the icons that have been created from the beginning all the way up to the last 24-48 hours! SEARCH ALL FOLDERS THOROUGHLY BEFORE REQUESTING ICONS! The files can be viewed as a list or as a thumbnail(this option is at the top left). Depending on your connection speed it may take a few seconds to load..be patient! I update the directory as often as new icons are created! BTW, if you come across an icon there that you need and it has the incorrect name, spelling, punctuation etc., please let me know so I can make the correct changes!(icons need to be named exactly as they appear on your device in order to show up on your springboard)

    If you can't find the icon you need from the database, and have NEW icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of the app in your post, and rename the icon your attaching to the EXACT name as it appears on your device(keep in mind that the name for the app compared to how it appears on your device could slightly differ)..If you have more than 5 icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. Again, PLEASE BE SURE TO NAME THE ICONS YOUR ATTACHING EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE(include spaces & any symbols, case sensitive). If you don't take the time to follow these simple steps, then me, or the people in this great community, don't have the time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored!!

  10. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
    Can someone make me a Glass Orb Icon Dock Flow In this order?:

    Messages,Contacts,Phone,iPod,Settings

    Please!!! and Thank You Don't have the pictures, but the ones that come with the theme!!!

    Sorry if this poses any inconv.!!!
    here are the "Contact" and "Settings" icons for the dock...just remove the '1' and SSH..I didn't test these so let me know if they're not aligned properly for the positions u requested..u can find the orbed springboard docks for "Mail" & "Safari" in the folder named Icons_1 via the online database(link in first post or u can find it above in a previous post)...they are called "1Mail" and "1Safari"..cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-31 at 10:47 PM.

  11. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Aznjonathan...Let me help you as you seem to not understand directions. I have posted them here for your convenience and highlighted important areas...lets see if you understand now...

    ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
    BEFORE YOU REQUEST ANY ICONS, GO HERE . This is will take you to an online database of all the icons that have been created from the beginning all the way up to the last 24-48 hours! SEARCH ALL FOLDERS THOROUGHLY BEFORE REQUESTING ICONS! The files can be viewed as a list or as a thumbnail(this option is at the top left). Depending on your connection speed it may take a few seconds to load..be patient! I update the directory as often as new icons are created! BTW, if you come across an icon there that you need and it has the incorrect name, spelling, punctuation etc., please let me know so I can make the correct changes!(icons need to be named exactly as they appear on your device in order to show up on your springboard)

    If you can't find the icon you need from the database, and have NEW icon requests, PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF THE ORIGINAL APP ICON(see below on how to get the original icons), and attach them to your post. Also, make sure to include the EXACT name of the app in your post, and rename the icon your attaching to the EXACT name as it appears on your device(keep in mind that the name for the app compared to how it appears on your device could slightly differ)..If you have more than 5 icon requests at one time, add the original icons to a .zip or .rar folder and attach it to your post. Again, PLEASE BE SURE TO NAME THE ICONS YOUR ATTACHING EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE(include spaces & any symbols, case sensitive). If you don't take the time to follow these simple steps, then me, or the people in this great community, don't have the time to fulfill your requests, and they will be ignored!!
    it's a losing battle..time to ignore until they get it right! btw, have u checked out the online archive yet? It's sweet!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xRAMPANTx View Post
    Could you possibly make some other icons that go into dock, such as In.stallous and Cydia?? thanks!!!
    An idea, you have 1 set of the icons for on SB and another set of the popular icons for dock!
    and who is to say what's popular??!! what's popular to u might not be popular to others...so, if u have specific icons that you would like on ur dock then request them and let me know what icons they will be replacing....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-31 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    it's a losing battle..time to ignore until they get it right! btw, have u checked out the online archive yet? It's sweet!!
    Actually, I did and it is awesome! Have already bookmarked it. Was wondering though if you could label each folder like "#'s/symbols to G" "H-P" "Q-Z" or similiar. Have not opened the folders as I have all my icons so not sure if the recommendation would work.

    I think it is deffinetly the right answer for finding icons IF ONLY noobs read post one and click that dang link! EVEN a 5th GRADER could figure this all out!!!

    Well done as always, my friend!!!

  13. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Actually, I did and it is awesome! Have already bookmarked it. Was wondering though if you could label each folder like "#'s/symbols to G" "H-P" "Q-Z" or similiar. Have not opened the folders as I have all my icons so not sure if the recommendation would work.

    I think it is deffinetly the right answer for finding icons IF ONLY noobs read post one and click that dang link! EVEN a 5th GRADER could figure this all out!!!

    Well done as always, my friend!!!

    I was hoping to have them all in 1 folder, but there is a 1,000 file limitation per folder..thus the 2 folders with 1,000 each and the third with 350+...so, naming them A-L etc. wouldn't work because as I add new icons to the third folder and so on, they will just be put into alphabetical order within that specific folder..make sense?? but it still beats having to rely on the search thread function..plus I can add files on the fly and they show up in the database within seconds...so it stays very current!


  14. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    I was hoping to have them all in 1 folder, but there is a 1,000 file limitation per folder..thus the 2 folders with 1,000 each and the third with 350+...so, naming them A-L etc. wouldn't work because as I add new icons to the third folder and so on, they will just be put into alphabetical order within that specific folder..make sense?? but it still beats having to rely on the search thread function..plus I can add files on the fly and they show up in the database within seconds...so it stays very current!
    Gotcha! Totally understand and agree!!!

  15. #1894
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kum/Desktop/DDR%20S.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kum/Desktop/DDR S.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Kum/Desktop/DDR%20S.jpg[/IMG]

    here is the image
    Last edited by Aznjonathan23; 2009-10-31 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    check the database again(all 3 folders)..I know for a fact that some of ur requests have already been made! Also, u must not have read my first post thoroughly because even if they were all "new" requests you still didn't post them properly!! and if I seem irritated it's because I am! I try to make this so simple for everyone by providing all the resources and people still can't just read the firs post and take 5 minutes to search!!!..



    ???
    PogoPlank Settings

  17. #1896
    Can you tell me how i am posting the pictures wrong?
    ALso you are wrong cause i am 100 percent sure that the pics i am askign for are not in the data base. Please check urself if u arnt sure

  18. #1897
    Default Dock Icons
    Can you also make dock images for cydia and in.stallous using these icons

    Cydia:
    In.stallous (no period obviously):

  19. #1898
    Ok fixed all the names here are some icons everyone may use that I didn't see in the data base.

    clear all SMS
    Craiglist pro free
    flash for free
    iscope
    itmobile
    lego batman
    mass effect galaxy
    memory sweep
    SMStool
    swapBT
    tao te ching free
    watchmen

    if they dont make the data base and you wish to use them. Delete the 20% in the name when you save it and make it a (space)
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    Last edited by mike90199; 2009-11-01 at 01:27 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike90199 For This Useful Post:

    togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-11-02)

  21. #1899
    Can someone make me a glared icon for dance dance revolution and kil.a.ton




  22. #1900
    here you go. if the icons don't work please follow toyvan advise on naming them. "as far as the apps you're having trouble with naming, hold down on any icon until u get into 'wiggle' mode, then click on the 'x' for the icon in question...a pop-up window will appear with the exact app name in quotations..press 'cancel' and rename icon accordingly... "
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to mike90199 For This Useful Post:

    togomaku (2009-11-18)

Page 95 of 214 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •