Page 86 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by RIPNHL2005 View Post
    What the HELL?

I just went and purchased the G.O.C Pro and paid for it then proceeded to download link email only to find out Rock your phone does NOT SUPPORT iPhone 3.1.2 software and won't install, so I can't install the PRO theme I just PAID FOR!!!

How can I use this theme without this rock your phone crap not working with latest iPhone OS?

Thanks!!!
    strange mines is downloading right at this moment will post back if it works

Thanks

I agree about the search function: it doesn't work well. But if you use 'Search this Thread' and you search for 'offroad' you will find it. And as I said before a lot of icons makers provide icons without writing names in their post so it won't help the search.

So yes, it s*cks but we have to try before requesting. If their is no reply, feel free to post your complete request.

I figured it out. Rock your phone software on macbook told me it didnt support iphone 3.1.2 but downloading the app through rock app on iphone itself works fine.

Thanks!

Yeh it works fine now just got to set it all up and see what I what eg slider or tap

It works but I am confused with a few things.
    The 2 dock selections in winterboard don't change a thing.
    Live clock doesn't change anything either as far as I can tell.
    Is there a walkthrough somewhere to get the background back to demo gray style?
    Can sounds be changed? Some of these sounds are annoying.
    I'm also still seeing default clock on lock screen and what happened to battery percentage on lock screen, that's missing too.

Thanks

Patrick

LiveClock needs another problem to work but as I use pogoplank I dont use it.

Dock 1 has a blue middle remember to have them above G.O.C PRO.

To change sounds you will have to ssh into the theme folder and delete the files you dont like.

I read that he took the % off as it is on the status bar but think he said it is an easy fix.

Also the lockscreen is a bit empty might look for something else to put on it but not sure what.
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-10-24 at 02:00 AM.

What is Liveclock anyway?
    Never heard of pogoplank but I'm going to go check it out.
    I'm new to this theme thing if you cant tell...LOL

Moving it up worked...Thanks!

If I delete say one of the text message ones will it re-enable the original sounds for text or voicemails?
    Not sure how that works since text sounds has a new menu with only new theme sounds.

I would still prefer the large battery meter on the lock screen since it looks like something is missing being blank but I'll check that out..

Thanks again

Pogoplank is a a sort of stacks but it has a wheel on the left that turns and has little folders click a folder it takes you to your apps, runs a lot faster than springjumps and takes less ram.

if you use this you wont need live clock but basically live clock just makes your icon tell the live time as far as I know.

Yes if you delete the UIsounds your normal ones will return.

Yeh prefer the old Battery myself but with over 100 pages I cant be bothered to go back thru them again tonight lol might look tomorrow

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

RIPNHL2005 (2009-10-24)

Thanks so much for all the help with this!!!
    Figured out live clock as soon as I posted that question and played around with it. haha

Been playing around with it and havent even gotten to pogoplank yet but will, it looks awesome!

Wish I could figure out how the hell to change the background from the red back to the free versions grey which INHO looked much nicer!

I searched for the lock page battery too but couldnt find anything.

Did you create that theme yourself?
    I looked up pogoplank but its another pay theme and your screenshot seems to be a combination of pogo and glass orb, which looks really cool!
    Last edited by RIPNHL2005; 2009-10-24 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where can i get the dock in this picture? its really nice. the transparent dock from the glass orb extras download is not the same.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6...eenshot2mc.jpg

Did you create that theme yourself?
    I looked up pogoplank but its another pay theme and your screenshot seems to be a combination of pogo and glass orb, which looks really cool!
    Nope the theme was made by peteykirk I just changes the folders but it can be found here Here yeh it is another pay theme seems everything is now adays.

For anyone interested thats the Glass Orb Color pogoplank theme up at Rock & Cydia only thing I find the writting colour in the folders to dark is there anyway to change it had a look at theme.plist but no idea what to do

I would still prefer the large battery meter on the lock screen since it looks like something is missing being blank but I'll check that out..

Thanks again
    Download Glass Orb Extras there is a Glass Orb Liquid Battery in there only thing it is black and white but gives you the % on your battery

Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-10-24 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks....Does that pogoplank one come with that same orb style dock?

I found the post on the battery and downloaded extras and enabled the liquid battery but I still only see the liquid orb when charging, when off the charger I still have a blank lock screen with default apple clock.

hmmmmmmm

Thanks....Does that pogoplank one come with that same orb style dock?

I found the post on the battery and downloaded extras and enabled the liquid battery but I still only see the liquid orb when charging, when off the charger I still have a blank lock screen with default apple clock.

hmmmmmmm
    Pogoplank does not change the dock so if you have glass orb pro ticked on winterboard and set up your dock before you activate pogoplank.

Yeh the battery is only there when charging

oh and here is the new glass orb pogoplank in action

Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-10-24 at 02:09 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

RIPNHL2005 (2009-10-24)

Thanks man!

I'll look later to see if I could find a free version of pogo to try out and see if I like it or not before paying for it.

Do you have any idea how to change the glass orb color background?

I dont like the red and wanted to go back to the gray background that was in the free version but no clue how to do that!

Thanks man!

I'll look later to see if I could find a free version of pogo to try out and see if I like it or not before paying for it.

Do you have any idea how to change the glass orb color background?

I dont like the red and wanted to go back to the gray background that was in the free version but no clue how to do that!
    I take it you can use ssh if so go to libary/themes/g.o.c pro theme and change the wallpaper.png to the one you want.

If you dont have the orig wallpaper you will have to download the free verison and take the wallpaper out and then put it in the new one. Hope this helps

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

RIPNHL2005 (2009-10-24)

I figured thats what I would have to do but wasn't sure.

Haven't used SSH in years but I know where to find wireless SSH instructions.

You know where I can download the glass orb color theme from on the computer?
    Since I downloaded it directly onto the phone.

Thanks again man!

You're a lifesaver!

give me a few mins and I will get the wallpaper for you while you look for the ssh prog I use Iphonebrowser but winSCP is a good wifi one

is this the one
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-10-24 at 02:43 PM.

Sweet!

That's it...Thanks!

Isn't winscp for windows only?

I'm on a macbook and did wireless awhile ago but have to look it up later to see if I can find directions again how to do it.

Have to go out for the day so I'm gonna have to put this off until tonight.

Thanks!!!!

Sweet!

That's it...Thanks!

Isn't winscp for windows only?

I'm on a macbook and did wireless awhile ago but have to look it up later to see if I can find directions again how to do it.

Have to go out for the day so I'm gonna have to put this off until tonight.

Thanks!!!!
    No worries was doing nothing anyway lol glad to help

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mardogg44 View Post
    Here is one that I made for Movie Genie. But you could re-name it to whatever movie database icon you need.
    For those of us who are using Movie Genie, the icon needs to be renamed (there's a misspelling)

Here's another icon request:
    - Spots - The WiFi Hotspot (Spots)
    - MyTVShows

I think the image quality for "MyTVShows" is a bit crappy, but I couldn't get anything better.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 86 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast