Page 85 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbsdaddy For This Useful Post:

spades1412 (2009-10-23), togomaku (2009-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by antoine62 View Post
    TV-

Thanks for the info on route.png. Attached is the icon I created to hold me over until your official update.

Also, my "EDGE" icon appeared to be stock as well so I made two that I think went with your theme. Is there an official icon anywhere?

Lastly, I made a bluetooth headset battery icon set for when I have my apple bluetooth headset plugged in. Basically, it's just a smaller version of the official battery icons.

For anyone else who wants to use these, the edge and headset battery icons go in bundles > com.apple.springboard while the route.png goes in bundles > com.apple.mobilephone

Thanks TV and "the community" for the continual work on this theme.

Antoine62
    I overlooked the Edge icon as well ..thanks for sharing!

BTW, for anyone using PogoPlank, I just submitted the official Glass Orb Color PogoPlank theme..should be on Rock and Cydia soon...cheers!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

spiccand (2009-10-23), Splitroaster (2009-10-23), Windmeel (2009-10-23)

hi everbody........
    i have an icon request plz ............spiccand , tv and everybody ....... thank you .........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -atv-offroad.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajveerr View Post
    hi everbody........
    i have an icon request plz ............spiccand , tv and everybody ....... thank you .........
    I just can't believe it

Do you read the previous posts (mainly on page 109)?
    Do you use the search function? (because I already did this icon on October 19th, 2009 and when I use the search I find it easily)
    Do you just connect on this forum, post your request whithout taking care of anything else?

Well, I am sorry but no icons' makers will have the possibility to answer your request as long as you will not have read the 1st post (or the page 109) and request icons correctly.

This is not personaly against you that I refuse to help you ... this is for TV, that I refuse.

Thanks for your understanding.
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

I Am sorry to trouble everybody and specially the icon makers . Spiccand and tv . Spiccand I tried using the search by typing atv offroad but it is not showing me any replying .how do I use the modmyi search engine to find orbed icons . Plz help me. So I don't make this mistake again .and i am again posting the same request plz tell me is this the correct way to do it or no plz tell me spiccand.........
    ATV Offroad
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rajveerr; 2009-10-23 at 12:14 PM.

I Am sorry to trouble everybody and specially the icon makers . Spiccand and tv . Spiccand I tried using the search by typing atv offroad but it is not showing me any replying .how do I use the modmyi search engine to find orbed icons . Plz help me. So I don't make this mistake again .and i am again posting the same request plz tell me is this the correct way to do it or no plz tell me spiccand.........
    ATV Offroad
    "Search This Thread" at the top just left of the "rate thread".

Thanks

ATV Offroad
    Well, first, your icons is on page 98 (middle).

Your request is good now. The application's name appear in your post and the .png you provide seems correctly named. So all is OK.

Enjoy the icons on page 98 (with or without transparency).

For the search, try to use only 1 word (doesn't work well with many). If you try to search for "offroad" you will find it. For sure, the search is not the best but it works (sometimes)
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

rajveerr (2009-10-23)

thank you very much for the help......and again very sorry for the trouble..........

Green Apple
    Thanks

I need iSwiss icon plz.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iswiss.jpg  

Voila' !
    Last edited by Bubbsdaddy; 2009-10-23 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to make transparent! Oops!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbsdaddy For This Useful Post:

fatehbajwa (2009-10-23), togomaku (2009-11-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbsdaddy View Post
    Voila' !
    Thx.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here is one that I made for Movie Genie. But you could re-name it to whatever movie database icon you need.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mardogg44 For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-10-24), togomaku (2009-11-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Speaker Icons
    Here are some alternatives for those who may want to change their icons

A few alternatives to the Mail icon.... use if you'd like... just make sure to change the name to
    Mail.png

I LOVE this theme but have 1 question.
    I turned it on and it works great except only the 1st restart showed the lock screen background with round battery percentage, since then lock screen is back to apple default lock screen.

How do I get the custom Glass Orb Color lock screen back again?
    I do not have anything checked off related to user wallpaper or lockscreen in winterboard.

Thanks

Patrick

Has anyone had issues with not being able to unlock your phone using this theme?

I go to type in my password, but it just hangs there. I need to reboot my phone to get access back.

What the HELL?

I just went and purchased the G.O.C Pro and paid for it then proceeded to download link email only to find out Rock your phone does NOT SUPPORT iPhone 3.1.2 software and won't install, so I can't install the PRO theme I just PAID FOR!!!

How can I use this theme without this rock your phone crap not working with latest iPhone OS?

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I overlooked the Edge icon as well ..thanks for sharing!

BTW, for anyone using PogoPlank, I just submitted the official Glass Orb Color PogoPlank theme..should be on Rock and Cydia soon...cheers!

Quick question how did you get the date on the home screen with pogo plank

Never mind found it lol on rock with pro
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-10-23 at 11:48 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RIPNHL2005 View Post
    What the HELL?

I just went and purchased the G.O.C Pro and paid for it then proceeded to download link email only to find out Rock your phone does NOT SUPPORT iPhone 3.1.2 software and won't install, so I can't install the PRO theme I just PAID FOR!!!

How can I use this theme without this rock your phone crap not working with latest iPhone OS?

Thanks!!!
    Send toyvan a PM and he'll tell you how to get it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I honestly think the search function on this forum SUCKS!
    I have been helping out making icons for people and maybe I should be searching and if I see it, then redirect the person or tell them to search the thread first and apparently now it is the NEW (always has been)thing to do.

but I hardly EVER find what I'm searching for. I do advanced and try, older, newer. etc. NOTHING. I tried different browsers, Opera, Firefox, IE.... im sick of it.

just like Spiccand ***** about the ATV offroad icon you made on October 19th? well guess what? it doesnt matter how I type it or search it, it doesnt show ANY results. So I would have requested it too.

I know alot of people request things that are made but Ive been on here awhile and have hardly had any success with the search function.

There. I said it.

And apparently I'm not the only one having trouble this the thread search tool.
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-10-23 at 11:51 PM.

Page 85 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast