Page 82 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #1621
    My 5 year old is not happy his icons don't look like mine. Have a few requests...........Bought the PRO version and just deleted all my other themes. This really is the only one you need !!

    I searched for these and didn't find anything. Could of sworn I saw Gas Cubby before but can't find it


    AniMatch
    Gas Cubby
    DressChica
    Monkey LITE
    MyPaint Free
    IkeWorkshop
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Heelfan71; 2009-10-21 at 09:24 PM.

  2. #1622
    Default icon request
    thanks in advance!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbsdaddy View Post
    Earthworm Jim for ya...
    and didn't u read it either!! please don't fulfill requests unless people take the time to follow the guidelines!! *pulls out last nose hair and gives up*

    Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    My 5 year old is not happy his icons don't look like mine. Have a few requests...........Bought the PRO version and just deleted all my other themes. This really is the only one you need !!

    I searched for these and didn't find anything. Could of sworn I saw Gas Cubby before but can't find it


    AniMatch
    Gas Cubby
    DressChica
    Monkey LITE
    MyPaint Free
    IkeWorkshop

    thanks for fixing this


    Quote Originally Posted by dapperdon1974 View Post
    thanks in advance!!!!
    there is probably 10 different versions of this already!


    .....

    does anybody read previous posts???!! It's in BIG RED LETTERS U CAN'T MISS!!!

    AGAIN, IN EVEN BIGGER RED TEXT!!!! to those of you who have been requesting icons without names or with incorrect names, please post the correct names for all of your requests in your original posts!! I already explained this in my first post(that obviously a majority of u don't care to read), and it has been repeated numerous times in this thread! If u don't provide the name of the app's exactly how they appear on your device, when i add these to my update they won't show up and other people's devices who may have the same app! thus, all the hard work of the icon creators is done in vain and then we get people coming to this thread requesting the same apps over and over again!! Please take the time to do this, it is not hard! It will make things much easier for everybody! So, from now on I'm asking all the icon makers to NOT fulfill any icon requests unless people follow these simple rules..just kindly direct them to read the first post!!!!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-21 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


  4. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    My 5 year old is not happy his icons don't look like mine. Have a few requests...........Bought the PRO version and just deleted all my other themes. This really is the only one you need !!

    I searched for these and didn't find anything. Could of sworn I saw Gas Cubby before but can't find it


    AniMatch
    Gas Cubby
    DressChica
    Monkey LITE
    MyPaint Free
    IkeWorkshop
    requests...
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Heelfan71 (2009-10-21), togomaku (2009-11-18)

  6. #1625
    Thanks for the icons and thanks for the great theme

  7. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    Miscellaneous:

    USB Drive, Verbes Français and Verbes Italian
    Attachment 389325Attachment 389326Attachment 389337

    Special event or for [email protected]:

    Halloween Photo, Spooky Photo, Halloween Box, Scary Sounds, Pocket Devil, Zombie Me! and Metal Head

    Attachment 389327Attachment 389328Attachment 389329Attachment 389330Attachment 389331Attachment 389332Attachment 389338

    Some messages icons for the dock (filename must be Messages.png):

    Default, biteSMS, iRealSMS and MySMS

    Attachment 389356Attachment 389357Attachment 389360Attachment 389361
    LOL...Thanks Spiccand They look really good, I just hope I am not the only one on this planet that is Holiday Theming, its a lot of fun and a change of pace to switch out sounds/wallpaper and icons.

    I like your sms work as well...i am using one of them!

    Keep up the great work and your amazing support!

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    -----------------------------------------------
    to those of you who have been requesting icons without names or with incorrect names, please post the correct names for all of your requests in your original posts!! I already explained this in my first post(that obviously a majority of u don't care to read), and it has been repeated numerous times in this thread! If u don't provide the name of the app's exactly how they appear on your device, when i add these to my update they won't show up and other people's devices who may have the same app! thus, all the hard work of the icon creators is done in vain and then we get people coming to this thread requesting the same apps over and over again!! Please take the time to do this, it is not hard! It will make things much easier for everybody! So, from now on I'm asking all the icon makers to NOT fulfill any icon requests unless people follow these simple rules..just kindly direct them to read the first post! cheers
    I have to TOTALY AGREE with TV and will support it 100%!!! I have also posted this request on both threads and still have those that fail to comply.

    I personally will not respond to anyone requesting icons without names anymore...not even to tell them to read the first friggin post. I will not create icons that do NOT have the app name and if someone does not search will also not get my support.

    I would hope and pray that all of you creating icons for others follow suit as it will save time and effort in re-creating work that is already done.

    TV is NOT asking that much for the greatest theme available!!!

    Search first and type App name...How hard can it be!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-21 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    and didn't u read it either!! please don't fulfill requests unless people take the time to follow the guidelines!! *pulls out last nose hair and gives up*



    thanks for fixing this




    there is probably 10 different versions of this already!


    .....

    does anybody read previous posts???!! It's in BIG RED LETTERS U CAN'T MISS!!!

    AGAIN, IN EVEN BIGGER RED TEXT!!!! to those of you who have been requesting icons without names or with incorrect names, please post the correct names for all of your requests in your original posts!! I already explained this in my first post(that obviously a majority of u don't care to read), and it has been repeated numerous times in this thread! If u don't provide the name of the app's exactly how they appear on your device, when i add these to my update they won't show up and other people's devices who may have the same app! thus, all the hard work of the icon creators is done in vain and then we get people coming to this thread requesting the same apps over and over again!! Please take the time to do this, it is not hard! It will make things much easier for everybody! So, from now on I'm asking all the icon makers to NOT fulfill any icon requests unless people follow these simple rules..just kindly direct them to read the first post!!!!
    Sorry... ok, sort of a noob question then... where exactly do you find the correct name then? How am I supposed to know if somebody requesting an icon hasn't properly named it? I want to comply of course, so just trying to get it right... Thanks

  9. #1628

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    Bubbsdaddy (2009-10-21)

  11. #1629
    [email protected].. am I missing something regarding Earthworm Jim? Doing a search on AppShopper, it looks like the app name is Earthworm Jim... which is what he requested and what I posted...

    Also, for example... I have the U-Verse TV app and that's how it appears... but searching on AppShopper, it comes up as AT&T Mobile Remote Access

    Am I totally confused or what? Thanks in advance for your help... I sure don't want to be pissing you or ToyVan off!

  12. #1630
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    For TV (I will not quote your message ... too red for me ). I just want you to know that I will follow your instructions and totaly agree with you.

    If I have time, I will prepare icons, post that I am preparing them, but I will not post them before the request is 100% completed which means: correct name in the post AND a correct icon's filename).

  13. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelfan71 View Post
    Thanks for the icons and thanks for the great theme
    you're welcome, thanks for ur support

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have to TOTALY AGREE with TV and will support it 100%!!! I have also posted this request on both threads and still have those that fail to comply.

    I personally will not respond to anyone requesting icons without names anymore...not even to tell them to read the first friggin post. I will not create icons that do NOT have the app name and if someone does not search will also not get my support.

    I would hope and pray that all of you creating icons for others follow suit as it will save time and effort in re-creating work that is already done.

    TV is NOT asking that much for the greatest theme available!!!

    Search first and type App name...How hard can it be!!!

    apparently it is very hard for some!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbsdaddy View Post
    [email protected].. am I missing something regarding Earthworm Jim? Doing a search on AppShopper, it looks like the app name is Earthworm Jim... which is what he requested and what I posted...

    Also, for example... I have the U-Verse TV app and that's how it appears... but searching on AppShopper, it comes up as AT&T Mobile Remote Access

    Am I totally confused or what? Thanks in advance for your help... I sure don't want to be pissing you or ToyVan off!
    '
    the individual who requested Earthworm Jim' just needed to rename his attached file appropriately..it was called 'original.png'...u didn't do anything wrong except make him the icon when they didn't follow the icon request rules properly ...

    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    For TV (I will not quote your message ... too red for me ). I just want you to know that I will follow your instructions and totaly agree with you.

    If I have time, I will prepare icons, post that I am preparing them, but I will not post them before the request is 100% completed which means: correct name in the post AND a correct icon's filename).
    thanks! btw, thanks for the optional SMS icons for the dock...I was real lazy when I made the biteSMS one..glad u took the time to do it right

  14. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    didn't u read my post above??!! ...u also need to rename ur image appropriately....*smashes head on laptop*
    No siree didn't read it at all.
    I asked for the request before I got the app so I assumed that the name was Earthworm Jim. My bad.

    Save your head and your laptop dude. Won't happen again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbsdaddy View Post
    Earthworm Jim for ya...
    Thank you kind sir.
    Last edited by dthomp22; 2009-10-21 at 11:54 PM.

  15. #1633
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    These days, my client has forget he paid me for working for him. So I got about 8 hours per day to spend for things I like and your theme is part of it

  16. #1634
    Default Another Icon please
    Just picked this up. Can you convert please, Thank you!!!

    AClapBoard

  17. #1635
    Forgot to hit upload
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  18. #1636
    I've downloaded this theme for the ipod touch 2g and everything is working fine except for the dock. Im not getting the customized dock for some reason. can anyone help?


  19. #1637
    Default wolfram alpha
    this is probably the coolest thing ever. you can use it online too btw.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnatas18 For This Useful Post:

    togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-10-22)

  21. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by Taben View Post
    I've downloaded this theme for the ipod touch 2g and everything is working fine except for the dock. Im not getting the customized dock for some reason. can anyone help?

    make sure u don't have any other dock themes selected in winterboard...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-22 at 01:47 AM.

  22. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Just picked this up. Can you convert please, Thank you!!!

    AClapBoard
    AClapBoard....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    djdizzy (2009-10-22), togomaku (2009-11-18)

  24. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    These days, my client has forget he paid me for working for him. So I got about 8 hours per day to spend for things I like and your theme is part of it
    sounds like a sweet gig to me! I'm glad ur spending ur "free" time wisely

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnatas18 View Post
    this is probably the coolest thing ever. you can use it online too btw.
    this is one of those apps that makes me feel really stupid! hahaha
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-22 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 82 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •