Page 76 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Default Been Awhile
    Sorry guys its been awhile since I have been here....But I have made an Icon for all of you South Floridians...Its the Channel 5 WPTV app.....Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melvin1010 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbsdaddy View Post
    Try these... sorry, still learning these as I go... thanks for the feedback though...
    Much better! now just make sure to name the icons you attach to their appropriate names and everything will be perfect ...thanks again for your contributions!

Ok... I've re-done the previous icons I posted... correctly this time! (I hope) Thanks for everyone for the advice... I zipped 'em up this time as well...
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbsdaddy For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-10-19)

Ok... I've re-done the previous icons I posted... correctly this time! (I hope) Thanks for everyone for the advice... I zipped 'em up this time as well...
    all of them look great except for 'Rise&Shine.png'..the image is still on the outer ring ..thank u!

Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    Some new:
    - Punch Bag
    - Find My Car
    - Rock Band
    - Share a bill
    - Workouts
    - Tap-Fu
    - Spot the Difference
    - Baseball 2010
    - eMees (Avatar Creator)
    - Casper's Scare School
    - EarthQuake.Sid
    - Pocket Therapist (p. Therapist)
    Hey my friend, the 'Tap-Fu.png' is a bit off....not like u to overlook something like that
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-19 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey bubbs...your doing a great job and as you can see we are all here to help those that do not have the tools, knowledge or know how. Here is another little pointer that will help everyone.

Zipping up the icons for a large request is required but for those that do the creating, need to display them so that others can see them and use them. If you zip up your creations, they will not get used and if you do not put the name of the icon in the message part of the post then the search engined cannot locate them.

Request that you not zip up your hard work so that others can window shop and see your work.

Hope that helps.

For those requesting...please still zip up your square, large icons.

Cool... thanks again for the tips... Here's a new Rise&Shine... didn't really like the original one I made anyway....

Noob question here... is 10 the maximum number of attachments you can post?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbsdaddy For This Useful Post:

Cool... thanks again for the tips... Here's a new Rise&Shine... didn't really like the original one I made anyway....

Noob question here... is 10 the maximum number of attachments you can post?
    It's the maximum to upload at one time, but once u upload 10 just click on 'manage attachments' again and u can upload 10 more...btw, that icon looks much better

Thanks

Default Happy halloween!!!
    Just thought I would show some of the Glass Orb Color users another screen shot of G.O.C. Pro w/Halloween Theme. The icons I used are further back in this thread.

There is also a Halloween zip sound file HERE for changing your UI sound folder to some Halloween sounds...One of them scared TV half to death so make sure you turn down your computer speakers before testing...dont want to be responsible for any heart attacks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

spades1412 (2009-10-20), toyvan (2009-10-19)

Thanks

Hi TV, yes Tap-Fu is more than a bit off but not more than 1Password I did it like this to look like the original and I tested it (look nice). I will post a more 'center' tomorrow so we will have choice.

Ok... not sure what I'm doing wrong, but can only get these 5 attached... ??? says I have the others on a previous post...

Car Jack, Cooliris, Delicious Library, Relax and SodaSnap...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbsdaddy For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-10-20)

Thanks

You have to change the image file name if you fixed icons. The forum does not allow double posting of the same file.

Hello all, I'd like to contribute to this theme with icons I made for some common used Apps. I'm from the Netherlands so there are some "dutch" icons I've made as well.

I do not know how I would install these icons myself so some help would be much appreciated, I will sum up a list with the original names of all the applications.

9292ov Pro
    Belstatus
    MaxInjury
    Hyves
    Canabalt
    Dungeon Hunter
    geoDefense
    TV Gids Pro
    Rock Band
    W. Europe
    NU
    Gemist
    Thuisbezorgd
    GD Swarm
    iBlast Moki
    Scarecrow
    Mr.AahH!!
    PhotoSwap

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xbob For This Useful Post:

And the last 3 icons since I could upload only 15 at max

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Xbob...welcome to the community...You work looks great!

For you to use your icons, you will need to ssh into your phone to the following path and drop your new icons into the icon folder. Make sure the file names match perfectly to the ones you want to change. Also make a back up folder of the icon folder already there before you start changing.

Here is the path: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You have to change the image file name if you fixed icons. The forum does not allow double posting of the same file.
    Ok... I tried changing the name, but still wouldn't let me upload... ???

Thanks

You may need to open the image in photoshop or gimp and re-save as "different file" name maybe just use numbers. Then load into the thread. If you just changed the file name on the original file then it will not work...it is still coded and the forums will still recognize your file as one that is already there.

Hope that makes sense and helps.

Xbob...welcome to the community...You work looks great!

For you to use your icons, you will need to ssh into your phone to the following path and drop your new icons into the icon folder. Make sure the file names match perfectly to the ones you want to change. Also make a back up folder of the icon folder already there before you start changing.

Here is the path: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons
    Thanks alot, I've managed to connect to my iPhone via SSH and I've found the icon folder but how do I know what the original icon name is for the application I want to change the icon from?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xbob View Post
    Thanks alot, I've managed to connect to my iPhone via SSH and I've found the icon folder but how do I know what the original icon name is for the application I want to change the icon from?
    I recommend that you install iFunBox (google) and go to the same location. iFunBox allows you to see a visual picture of each icon and it is all drag and drop.

I use it for all image replacement

...and to answer your question, look at the file name in icon folder, that is the correct name OR just get your iphone icons wiggling and press the x as if to delete...a confirmation window will open and ask if you want to delete "xxxx app" that is the real name and then just cancel out once you have the name.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-20 at 12:01 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Xbob (2009-10-20)

I recommend that you install iFunBox (google) and go to the same location. iFunBox allows you to see a visual picture of each icon and it is all drag and drop.

I use it for all image replacement
    Thanks again but then where can I find all installed applications besides the native apps?

Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    Hi TV, yes Tap-Fu is more than a bit off but not more than 1Password I did it like this to look like the original and I tested it (look nice). I will post a more 'center' tomorrow so we will have choice.
    hahaha! I didn't make 1Password..but ur right, it looks terrible so I just deleted it ...I don't have tap-fu so I've never seen the original icon, so I trust ur judgement

just add them to a zip this time and put the names of the included apps in ur post...or maybe u can edit ur previous posts and remove the attachments u previously uploaded...?!?!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (2009-10-21)

Page 76 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast