Page 71 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Tap Tap Revenge 3 already has one installed... just did it minutes ago.

Heres a few new ones from some site I will leave unnamed... lol!

Ive been waiting for Curious George Coloring book.
    Fangs is cool cuz Halloween is right around the corner too...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2009-11-18), toyvan (2009-10-19)

Here is one for Spinner Free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashanx For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

awesome theme sir..one of my favorites..Tho im encountering a problem..None of my apps on my main page springboard have any text below them..its just icons.I looked for a plist in the theme to change the font color to white,but theres no plist either lol..

Did I accidently erase something or could you suggest how to get my font back?
    Thank you in advance!!

I also tried making my own with the Amp app icon...it was more fail then the boy in the balloons parents trying to play off that they knew nothing about it.I do use Catagories and in those folders all the apps names are clearly visible,but they seem blank on the main pages

Never mind I figured it out. Another theme called for check marks on no dock or undocked icon labels which in turn shut them both off lol sorry for the trouble
    Last edited by Tower72; 2009-10-17 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Orbit Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    As requested, here is the "HowTo" documentation.

Before you read this, I am not a designer and I am not friendly with graphical tools, I am a simple user and I discover this great theme 2 weeks ago.

They can be better way to do it but at least my method is working fine and fast. I am open to ideas/suggestions.

Btw, this "HowTo" require Gimp for picture manipulation.

Any comments are welcome.

Okay Spiccand, I need a dock icon for ORBIT which just hit Cydia. I'm going to replace the iPod icon with the ORBIT icon (so obviously it needs to be small). I'm on my iPhone right now so I'll get you the icon ASAP, unless somebody else has it already.

I'm in no way affiliated with whoever wrote ORBIT but I highly recommend it. It is incredible and one of the most useful tweaks I've found.

Okay, here's the icon and if possible I'd like it to sit slightly right so that it can replace the iPod icon in the dock.

Again THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
    Last edited by MrBigDrawsz; 2009-10-17 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Adding picture and further directions
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigDrawsz View Post
    Okay Spiccand, I need a dock icon for ORBIT which just hit Cydia. I'm going to replace the iPod icon with the ORBIT icon (so obviously it needs to be small). I'm on my iPhone right now so I'll get you the icon ASAP, unless somebody else has it already.

I'm in no way affiliated with whoever wrote ORBIT but I highly recommend it. It is incredible and one of the most useful tweaks I've found.

Okay, here's the icon and if possible I'd like it to sit slightly right so that it can replace the iPod icon in the dock.

Again THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
    Looks like a real sweet app...however, it still does not fix the arraignment problem with the 5 row and 5 dock apps when sync with iTunes. I am torn between using it and categories.

I do thank you for bringing it to my attention!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Looks like a real sweet app...however, it still does not fix the arraignment problem with the 5 row and 5 dock apps when sync with iTunes. I am torn between using it and categories.

I do thank you for bringing it to my attention!

It's a great tweak. I had to stop using the five row tweak because it was too nerve-racking to realign all my icons when the Springboard crashed. D
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!

I tried to search these icons amd got nothing, so can anyone make the "orbed" version of these icons ?

Default Happy halloween!!!
    I think I finally figured out Photoshop!!! Thanks TV for making me learn Magic Lasso!!! Hope these little Halloween Treats dress up your iPhone for the holiday.

If you like, just rename to any app that you want to dress up for the holiday. Make sure you RENAME your original by putting a "1" after the name and before the .png. This way you can bring them back after the holiday.

If you all like these then I will do the same for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the other Holidays.

If you use them, please give me a "Thanks" and I will know how popular they are.

If they suck, then please advise so I can learn to do better!

Happy Holidays!!!

oops...guess it would help to add the .png's

Edit #2 Fixed the Pumpkin...Had white on edges
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-17 at 06:28 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icon request
    Hi,

Have a couple more icons to request:

- Oxford American Writer's Thesaurus (OAWT)
    - Sat Vocab Challenge (SAT Vocab)

Thanks in advance!

Hope these are good enough for you!

If not, one of the regulars will complete your icons.

Renaming may be needed.

Sat-vocab was replaced with the correct icon.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-17 at 08:57 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cobatest View Post
    I tried to search these icons amd got nothing, so can anyone make the "orbed" version of these icons ?
    Please include the name of the icon you are requesting...
    Look at Southie's post on how he requested Icons. He Posted name of application, How the application is recognized (In Parenthesis) and named the attachment file as the application name. That makes it much easier for dropping into the icon folder and having it work correctly.

Hope the info helps

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Hi,

Have a couple more icons to request:

Thanks in advance!

Default Requested icons
    My first attempt at making requested icons.
    1 thing i noticed that as different was the artwork... the ones which were attached via this thread were 65x65. the ones i get directly from my application are 512x512

anywho... here ya go

3 no named icons (names were not attached to request)
    and...
    Last edited by Tinkeritis; 2009-10-17 at 09:49 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkeritis For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-10-18), togomaku (2009-11-18)

Could someone that is still using the free version of colored orb post the "Clear Bubble Number of messages" icon??? I like the clear .vs the green, blue or red ones.

Thank You!
    I still have GOC on my phone. (I still have it installed incase i need icons, sliders and whatnot for G.O.C. Pro)
    What excatly are you referring to and where can i find it? i'll send it right over as soon as i know what ya need

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkeritis View Post
    I still have GOC on my phone. (I still have it installed incase i need icons, sliders and whatnot for G.O.C. Pro)
    What excatly are you referring to and where can i find it? i'll send it right over as soon as i know what ya need
    Sent you a reply but here is the icon name with location: //var/stash/Themes.lhktut/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png

Sent you a reply but here is the icon name with location: //var/stash/Themes.lhktut/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png
    Voilą
    Last edited by Tinkeritis; 2009-10-17 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkeritis View Post
    Voilą
    That does not seem to be the one. I am searching some more. The one you sent is larger and does not activate where I thought it was.

PROBLEM SOLVED: The icon that Tinker sent IS the correct icon. My theme was using Gruppled before it got to Pro. Once I replace the icon in Gruppled it showed the appropriate clear icon.

Thank You Tinker for your assistance and troubleshooting with me!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-17 at 10:40 PM.

That does not seem to be the one. I am searching some more. The one you sent is larger and does not activate where I thought it was.

PROBLEM SOLVED: The icon that Tinker sent IS the correct icon. My theme was using Gruppled before it got to Pro. Once I replace the icon in Gruppled it showed the appropriate clear icon.

Thank You Tinker for your assistance and troubleshooting with me!!!
    My Pleasure!
    Glad I could be of assistance.
    Just to clarify...
    you added the SBBadgeBG.png that i attached in the above post to
    //var/stash/Themes.xxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png (fix for someone not using Grumppled)
    and because you are also using Grumppled you also added it to ...
    //var/stash/Themes.xxx/Grumppled LockInfo.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBBadgeBG.png

sounds like a winner
    Cheers

Thanks

Hi I seem to be stuck disabling/hiding the black background with photoshop can anyone help plz ?
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

Quote Originally Posted by benjiuk View Post
    Hi I seem to be stuck disabling/hiding the black background with photoshop can anyone help plz ?
    In photoshop... look to the right of your screen... you should see your layers.. and an eyeball next to each layer... click it to 'see' or not to 'see'

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkeritis For This Useful Post:

benjiuk (2009-10-19)

Page 71 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast