Page 61 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Default Icon Request
    OK everyone so I did a thread search for each app and didn't come up with any of them. I also read the instructions for posting app requests so hopefully I am following it.

Apps:
    AccuFuel, AppleInsider, Besiegement, CannonGame, Cellfire, ColorCanvas, CoolFacts, DISH Remote Access, Dropship, eCards, Engadget, Gizmodo, Glide, HellsKitchen, HGTV, iDynamite, iLounge, Inspirational Quotes, KAYAK, MapQuest, Mobile Card, ModMyI.com, Moviefone, PhotoShare, Picasa Web, PlaySafe, Privately, Quicken, reMovem, Speller, Starbucks, Survive, Travelocity, TravelSlot, Tris(NM I found that one), TUAW, WarpDefense, Wordo
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rkautz; 2009-10-13 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkautz View Post
    OK everyone so I did a thread search for each app and didn't come up with any of them. I also read the instructions for posting app requests so hopefully I am following it.

Apps:
    AccuFuel, AppleInsider, Besiegement, CannonGame, Cellfire, ColorCanvas, CoolFacts, DISH Remote Access, Dropship, eCards, Engadget, Gizmodo, Glide, HellsKitchen, HGTV, iDynamite, iLounge, Inspirational Quotes, KAYAK, MapQuest, Mobile Card, ModMyI.com, Moviefone, PhotoShare, Picasa Web, PlaySafe, Privately, Quicken, reMovem, Speller, Starbucks, Survive, Travelocity, TravelSlot, Tris, TUAW, WarpDefense, Wordo
    Hmmm, couldn't have looked to hard, I typed Tris in search and it came up at post 1165 or 1185...cant remember. That is just for starters. I could swear that AppleInsider, Gizmodo and HellsKitchen were made also.

Remote is on post 414
    Survive was just created for me on the previous page. It is the Swiss Army Knife
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-11 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think ONE DAY on my unemployed hours, I am going to take all these icons and zip them and post them so instead of 1450+ we can have the 1700+ or more we would have..... seeing that TV doesnt or cant because of Cydia restrictions. we really dont know why. even on edge, it only take a couple minutes.....there are a million apps bigger than this theme so im guessing it's Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    I think ONE DAY on my unemployed hours, I am going to take all these icons and zip them and post them so instead of 1450+ we can have the 1700+ or more we would have..... seeing that TV doesnt or cant because of Cydia restrictions. we really dont know why. even on edge, it only take a couple minutes.....there are a million apps bigger than this theme so im guessing it's Cydia?
    its not cydia its modmyi as the host...

To [email protected]

Well that's interesting....so when I first saw your post I searched again and found nothing.....then I got home just now and searched again and low and behold it found Tris....Now I'm going to look again for more...

Default Much better Truphone Icon
    here we go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Can I use bosspaper instead of winterboard?
    I am going to use blackra1n today but i heard winterboard doesnt work well with 3GS...

i dont know, thats how i lost my jailbreak. I used Pwnage tool to upgrade, it worked, then I installed winterboard, it messed my phone up and I had to restore through Apple and lost my JB....

so here we are again....

doess bosspaper do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    Can I use bosspaper instead of winterboard?
    I am going to use blackra1n today but i heard winterboard doesnt work well with 3GS...

i dont know, thats how i lost my jailbreak. I used Pwnage tool to upgrade, it worked, then I installed winterboard, it messed my phone up and I had to restore through Apple and lost my JB....

so here we are again....

doess bosspaper do the same thing?
    Winterboard works perfectly fine on my 3GS Blackra1n Jailbroke iPhone. If you are going to use G.O.C. Pro or regular then you will need Winterboard. BossPaper does NOT require Winterboard if you use it stand alone.

Hi, I have some icons I would like to put into this to get some made.. but.. How in the world do I find the icons using SSH.. I use SSH but cant find the location if icons (Default) I know where the themes are but not the icons by default.. please help.. IS there a MAP some where that tells where all the files are

Thanks

Go to /private/var/mobil/Applications/ and then youll see a lot of "code" jibberish.....

those are all your app directories.
    I sort mine by "date" and all the new ones are at the top.....

go into those directories and you'll see "iTunesArtwork" a file with no extension.

copy it to your desktop and put a jpg or png after the name, it'll be your icon.

thats what I do... and i make icons for this forum so I can help.

thanx a lot TV...........and everbody to keep this theme rocking......once again good job TV.

Hi,

I have order G.O.C Pro for my iPhone, and many Orb's icons is missing, I have extracted jpg's files from the applications, do you create me Orb's icons from my zip's files ?

I have rename all the files like the originals ipa's files.

I don't have PhotoShop, and I never use this application...

Excuse my english, but I am French...

I post two zip's files.

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by dani31; 2009-10-12 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks

A new one iPico and a remake of TSR Info, the previous posted was not the original.

Default icon request
    can somebody help me with these icons plz...........
    my G.O.C.PRO is incomplete ...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -9innings.jpg   -bia.jpg   -brawn-gp.jpg   -cocoto-kart-o....jpg   -ichalky.jpg   -statuschecker.jpg  
    Last edited by rajveerr; 2009-10-12 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dani31 View Post
    Hi,
    I have order G.O.C Pro for my iPhone, and many Orb's icons is missing, I have extracted jpg's files from the applications, do you create me Orb's icons from my zip's files ?
    I have rename all the files like the originals ipa's files.
    I don't have PhotoShop, and I never use this application...
    Excuse my english, but I am French...
    I post two zip's files.
    Thanks so much.
    In french:
    Salut Dani31,
    Il y a pas mal d'icônes déjà existantes sur ce forum, je te laisse essayer de parcourir quelques pages pour trouvez les icones suivantes :
    20minutes, Akinator, GooldPlanet, midomi, MonkeySE (doit être renommé en "Monkey: SE.png"), soTV et TomTom Europe
    Voici d'autre images qui viennent de la dernière version G.O.C. (version normal).
    On va travailler sur les autres dès que possible.

In English:
    Hi Dani31,
    A lot of requested pictures still exist on this forum, I let you browse some pages to try to find the following:
    20minutes, Akinator, GooldPlanet, midomi, MonkeySE (must be rennamed in "Monkey: SE.png"), soTV et TomTom Europe
    Here are some pictures I found in the last version of G.O.C. standard version.
    We will work on the other asap.

Thanks

Here are some:
    OldBooth+, Pac-Man, Pages Jaunes, Photo Funia, Premiere, Public, Qype Radar, Road Trip, Rotator, Streets Rage, SuperDial, Transparence, TVSK, VeryTV and Voice Trans.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

dani31 (2009-10-15), toyvan (2009-10-12)

Thanks

and :
    WhatToCook, Wikango, WildWest Guns and Zombie Pizza.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

dani31 (2009-10-15), toyvan (2009-10-12)

In French :

Merci beaucoup spiccand, tu es français ? ton français est parfait

J'espere que les autres icônes seront disponibles

In English :

Thanks so much spiccand, are you French ? your french is perfect

I hope the other icons comes

Default Can't find some icons
    I think I found icons for Dice MotionX and Lock 'n' Roll some where in this forum but I can't find it now. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

I haven't tried 'stacks', but from what I know about it, it places an icon on the dock correct? therefore, an icon would have to be made so it would work with the dock since there are already 5 default icons that go there...post a screenshot of what 'stacks' looks like so I can check it out...

[/B]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvWKpUO1N6Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Stack for iPhone v3.0 Alpha 2 Released[/ame]

With the new release you can place it anywhere but I prefer to use mine in the dock. If it's simple enough let me know. Really love this theme and waiting to pull the trigger but cant live without my Stacks!

Thanks!!!!!!

Page 61 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast