Page 59 of 214 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #1161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canton, MI.
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Please Create...
    Please create the following icons. Thanks in advance to the talented people who do this.

    ATLAS.Sid
    BBCReader
    BJ Run
    FOX Detroit Traf...
    iXpenseIt Lite
    MobileTV
    msnbc.com
    PoliceRadio
    RDP
    SplitCheck
    Time Mobile
    HorseRacing
    ePrint Free
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by MrBigDrawsz; 2009-10-08 at 06:01 PM.

  2. #1162
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    If noone else got time, I will do it tomorrow

  3. #1163
    Hey guys, please post up your 'Phone.png' icons. I'm looking for some ideas for changing mine. I currently have this one but find it too dark.

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    Always a pleasure to help.

    Btw, I have a small request on G.O.C. Pro: an alarm icon for the status bar :
    Yea, I overlooked that one

  5. #1165
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere outhere
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I don't have the same issue but I have 2 icons with the same name and I was not able to fix this problem.
    So, what I did is to find the Application directory (for example /User/Applications/0B4E28EA-C47A-47DC-8E68-A0D6D3VF1032/Feiertage.app) and I directly replace the icon.png file with the one I wanted.

    It is a solution but not the good one because it is not how "themes" works but once you have taste G.O.C. you will never change ... so ... who cares
    Good luck
    I think I'll go the same route since nothing I've tried worked. Thanks for this and for all the icons! They look awesome.

  6. #1166
    Default icon requests
    What up fellas,
    i got 2 requests. i know showstopper will probably get to this first and yeah ill hit that thank you button haha. thanks in advance. oh yeah these icons are for sbsettings, vibrate shows up as nothing.fyi

    ps. dont install that autofocus tweak for your camera thru cydia. it prevented me from opening camera and my photos. it just crashes upon opening = I had to restore

    -DG45
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by danegerous45; 2009-10-09 at 03:28 AM. Reason: explain my frustration with AutoFocus Tweak

  7. #1167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    mid michigan
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigDrawsz View Post
    Please create the following icons. Thanks in advance to the talented people who do this.

    ATLAS.Sid
    BBCReader
    BJ Run
    FOX Detroit Traf...
    iXpenseIt Lite
    MobileTV
    msnbc.com
    PoliceRadio
    RDP
    SplitCheck
    Time Mobile
    HorseRacing
    ePrint Free
    i cant do anything, they are not the original pics but too small..... i tried. they should be bigger than 64x64 when you submit.... they are distorted or I would do them for you..

  8. #1168
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    iXpenseIt (was existing)

    For the other icons, I really don't know how bad or good they will look like once installed on your iPhone. I will be glad if they are good enough. Just let us know.
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

    MrBigDrawsz (2009-10-09)

  10. #1169
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 157 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    What up fellas,
    i got 2 requests. i know showstopper will probably get to this first and yeah ill hit that thank you button haha. thanks in advance. oh yeah these icons are for sbsettings, vibrate shows up as nothing.fyi

    ps. dont install that autofocus tweak for your camera thru cydia. it prevented me from opening camera and my photos. it just crashes upon opening = I had to restore

    -DG45
    LOL!
    I have done these 2 but i will try and do something else as well.

    EDIT - OK here is an alternative one.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by showstopper; 2009-10-09 at 11:22 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

    danegerous45 (2009-10-09)

  12. #1170
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SuPI2A View Post
    Hey guys, please post up your 'Phone.png' icons. I'm looking for some ideas for changing mine. I currently have this one but find it too dark.

    Thanks!
    I am married with 2 children so to spare money, I just switched the iXpense with the Phone icon

  13. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I am married with 2 children so to spare money, I just switched the iXpense with the Phone icon
    I'm a divorced bachelor with no children so that won't work for me lol.

  14. #1172
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canton, MI.
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    iXpenseIt (was existing)

    For the other icons, I really don't know how bad or good they will look like once installed on your iPhone. I will be glad if they are good enough. Just let us know.

    They all came out great, Spiccand. Thanks again.

  15. #1173
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigDrawsz View Post

    They all came out great, Spiccand. Thanks again.
    Cool, you are welcome.

  16. #1174
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Default Thanks
    I just wanted to thanks once again TV for is great work.

    Now I can say: "I don't have an iPhone, I have MY iPhone".

    P.S: I must thanks "Gruppler" too for the LockScreen"
    P.S2 : The stupid picture of me on the lockscreen is mandatory in my company, this let the security's guards know that it is MY phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0183.png   -img_0182.png  

  17. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I just wanted to thanks once again TV for is great work.

    Now I can say: "I don't have an iPhone, I have MY iPhone".

    P.S: I must thanks "Gruppler" too for the LockScreen"
    P.S2 : The stupid picture of me on the lockscreen is mandatory in my company, this let the security's guards know that it is MY phone.
    What app do you have that allows you to put all that stuff on the lockscreen? Its like intelliscreen, but yet, not intelliscreen. I really like it.

  18. #1176
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    What app do you have that allows you to put all that stuff on the lockscreen? Its like intelliscreen, but yet, not intelliscreen. I really like it.
    Read this Gruppled LockScreen Info

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

    TheNerd (2009-10-09)

  20. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    I just wanted to thanks once again TV for is great work.

    Now I can say: "I don't have an iPhone, I have MY iPhone".

    P.S: I must thanks "Gruppler" too for the LockScreen"
    P.S2 : The stupid picture of me on the lockscreen is mandatory in my company, this let the security's guards know that it is MY phone.
    You're welcome! and looks good..btw, next update will include the status bar Alarm Clock icon
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-09 at 08:34 PM.

  21. #1178
    iPhoneaholic spiccand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 476 Times in 238 Posts

    Houraaaaaa for the alarm.

    But you said no more update due to the size. Is this only for Cyd and not for RYP?

  22. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by spiccand View Post
    Houraaaaaa for the alarm.

    But you said no more update due to the size. Is this only for Cyd and not for RYP?
    G.O.C. Pro will be the only theme receiving updates via RYP...no more updates for Glass Orb Color themes found on Cydia...

  23. #1180
    Default sorry im a day late, one more request. PLEASE
    Hey guys, sorry im a day behind my other post. But the App Store just released Photoshop.com. So i need this icon made please. I wonder who'll get to it first this time...?

    Thanks!

    -DG45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ps-mobile.jpg  

Page 59 of 214 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •