Page 55 of 214 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    The screenshot u attached is G.O.C. Pro..if you really want all the bells and whistles then u need to go Pro

Actually, I do have GOC Pro, but I don't have the whole theme installed, as I really like some parts, but not others as much (no offense --I can do without the date widget, for example).

If you could be so kind, could you tell me what file/files in GOC Pro I need to put into what folder to make the badge orbs colored, instead of clear? Like I said, I have the GOC Pro set of files you sent me after I made my donation, I just don't know what to put where to get the colored badges.

Thanks!
    Tim
    no offense taken, that's why I made the 'datewidget' an option ...u need to send me ur rockid so I can activate ur promo license..then u will have a colored badge, and more importantly, all future updates..

Now that I'm home from work and have dug into the GOC Pro files, I found the badge setting to change the color, so I'm all set there.

I will certainly send you a RYP ID so I can stay up on any updates--I very much appreciate that you'll send us a promo code if we already donated. I am, however, waiting for a 3.1 jailbreak option for my 3GS before I install RYP. I had a horrible experience a while back when I installed it, and positive comments notwithstanding, I want to know I can restore my iPhone if something happens again. Actually, I'm not updating any JB app's until 3.1 is jailbroken, so it's not just RYP I'm not installing/updating

Pro Euro Soccer 2010
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Toy Van, can I get an icon for "Ping!" Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    This is the icon that was created for "Applications" Just go into Categories and create your folder as normal. Choose whatever icon you like in categories just make sure and name it Applications. Then when you respring...the categories icon you created will be replaced with this one that is in the icon folder of PRO and Colored.

This is what I tried to tell you before when I told you the Folders were already created and all you had to do was use the proper name when you create your folders. I listed 5 or 6 that are there for your use.
    I see what your saying now. My bad on the confusion, so what can I name them in order to get the orb icons?

SCOOBY - Sorry not yet. If I do though i'll let you know

Thanks guys!...once again

Default Day is too big for orb
    Hey TV,
    So since I got your theme, I havent noticed it. But the day for the Calendar app is too large. I have attached a picture of the day, Wednesday, being too big for the orb. I only noticed it tonight so Im not sure if the other days are too large as well and I just havent noticed.

Is there any way to fix atleast Wednesday for sure? I'll also keep you posted if I see any other problems with any other days.

Thanks for your time.

-DG45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -day-too-big.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dthomp22 View Post
    Hey Toy Van, can I get an icon for "Ping!" Thanks bro
    Do you have an icon we can use?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Do you have an icon we can use?
    oops sorry. I had posted it in the GOC pro thread. Here ya go:

Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    I see what your saying now. My bad on the confusion, so what can I name them in order to get the orb icons?

SCOOBY - Sorry not yet. If I do though i'll let you know

Thanks guys!...once again
    Use the names that I posted or open up the Icon folder in PRO/Colored and you will see the icons there. I gave you the names straight out of the folder, with Caps and lower case already provided.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    Hey TV,
    So since I got your theme, I havent noticed it. But the day for the Calendar app is too large. I have attached a picture of the day, Wednesday, being too big for the orb. I only noticed it tonight so Im not sure if the other days are too large as well and I just havent noticed.

Is there any way to fix atleast Wednesday for sure? I'll also keep you posted if I see any other problems with any other days.

Thanks for your time.

-DG45
    The reason that your Wednesday is to large is because you are using a custom font. The icon/widget design is based on the iPhone installed font. If you use any custom fonts then the view is going to change. TV can not build a widget for every type of possible font so you have two options. Restore to the normal font or SSH in and attempt to adjust the font size so that it fits.

Hope that helps...Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-09-30 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dthomp22 View Post
    oops sorry. I had posted it in the GOC pro thread. Here ya go:

Any good?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

danegerous45 (2009-10-01), dthomp22 (2009-10-01)

This is the icon that was created for "Applications" Just go into Categories and create your folder as normal. Choose whatever icon you like in categories just make sure and name it Applications. Then when you respring...the categories icon you created will be replaced with this one that is in the icon folder of PRO and Colored.

This is what I tried to tell you before when I told you the Folders were already created and all you had to do was use the proper name when you create your folders. I listed 5 or 6 that are there for your use.
    I dont see any of the ones that you listed on this forum. The only ones I know will change is if I name them either "Games" or "Application" of course without the "" marks.

Use the names that I posted or open up the Icon folder in PRO/Colored and you will see the icons there. I gave you the names straight out of the folder, with Caps and lower case already provided.

Good Luck

The reason that your Wednesday is to large is because you are using a custom font. The icon/widget design is based on the iPhone installed font. If you use any custom fonts then the view is going to change. TV can not build a widget for every type of possible font so you have two options. Restore to the normal font or SSH in and attempt to adjust the font size so that it fits.

Hope that helps...Good Luck
    Would you happen to know the path to access this option? I have been looking through folders and folders, but can't seem to find it. I looked in Fontswap, because I'd like to keep the font I have, but it doesnt give me a code to change.

------
    Could somebody also make an icon for the "vibrate" in SBSettings? I have all the icons and the glass orb theme installed for SBSettings, its just not complete without the vibrate icon. Plus how am I supposed to know if its off/on? I press it til my phone vibrates....then its on :-D
    Last edited by danegerous45; 2009-09-30 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Added another question/request

Hi
    I have created some icons with a blank Icon of this theme.
    And so it looks ...

Last edited by Mone; 2009-10-01 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheidenreich View Post
    Hi
    I have created some icons with a blank Icon of this theme.
    And so it looks ...

looks nice
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mattharris85 For This Useful Post:

Mone (2009-10-01)

This is a beautiful theme toyvan. i will definetly be using this.

Thanks

Sweet theme! Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Any good?
    Perfect. Thanks!

Default change icons
    it's possible changes
    Thanks

Default google voice icon for dock
    i just came across this theme recently. its impelled me to make some of my own stuff, and do image manipulation w/ gimp for the first time. anywho..i use gv mobile a lot so i like it on my dock. couldn't find any so i made my own. not spectacular, but since it ends up being so tiny it looks perfect on mine

Default additional icons i created
    oops double post, keep reading
    Last edited by mrnatas18; 2009-10-01 at 11:40 PM.

Default additional icons i created
    abaia - accuweather - doodlebuddy - gmail - icommander - iswat (holler!) - textfree lite - tiltsnake lite

Page 55 of 214 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast