Page 54 of 214 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default and some more.....
    you guys are totally looking at my phone.... cuz i had to make all these for me...lol! don't profile me!

i am a father of kids ages 3,5,& 7 and this phone is public domain.... notice lots of kids apps...

i dont have the hots for dora or dumptrucks, makeup, or toast, but these apps are fun! haha
    Attached Images Attached Images                

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-09-29)

still my favorite theme. im never changing it.
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

Default colored badges
    How do you get the colored badges (e-mail, facebook, etc.) like in the attached? Man, every time I think I have all the pieces in place, I stumble upon another 'orbed' customization that's really cool.

This theme REALLY makes the iPhone! I love it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0566-1-.png  

For those of you with little kids:

Toddler Teasers:
    Colors
    Letters
    Shapes
    Numbers

Name:  Colors.png
Views: 585
Size:  10.6 KB

Name:  Letters.png
Views: 585
Size:  11.0 KB

Name:  Shapes.png
Views: 589
Size:  10.4 KB

Name:  Numbers.png
Views: 590
Size:  11.5 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNerd For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-09-29)

Request for gpsAssassin searched and didnt see it made yet. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gpsassassin.jpg  

Thanks

here you are...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

smh7233 (2009-09-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    How do you get the colored badges (e-mail, facebook, etc.) like in the attached? Man, every time I think I have all the pieces in place, I stumble upon another 'orbed' customization that's really cool.

You need to install Glass Orb Color.
    The orbed icons are in color as well as the dock.
    That is a stock Glass Orb Color theme except for the background, which is animated vWallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by smh7233 View Post
    Request for gpsAssassin searched and didnt see it made yet. Thanks
    Here is my quick stab at it... I still can't seem to get these icons to look "smooth".

Edit: Doh! Beaten to the punch.

SCOOBY: How did you get the icon so clean looking? I am using GIMP, and I am having trouble getting icons to look smooth....
    Last edited by TheNerd; 2009-09-29 at 05:58 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNerd For This Useful Post:

smh7233 (2009-09-29)

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    you guys are totally looking at my phone.... cuz i had to make all these for me...lol! don't profile me!

i am a father of kids ages 3,5,& 7 and this phone is public domain.... notice lots of kids apps...

i dont have the hots for dora or dumptrucks, makeup, or toast, but these apps are fun! haha

I have a 5 &2 yr old w/ one on the way...so I have my fair share of kiddie apps on my phone ...sometimes I like to play them myself, but that never leaves this forum! lol...thanks for ur contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by mattharris85 View Post
    still my favorite theme. im never changing it.
    very wise u r...(if u say it with a yoda voice it's more effective)

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post

The screenshot u attached is G.O.C. Pro..if you really want all the bells and whistles then u need to go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    Here is my quick stab at it... I still can't seem to get these icons to look "smooth".

Edit: Doh! Beaten to the punch.

SCOOBY: How did you get the icon so clean looking? I am using GIMP, and I am having trouble getting icons to look smooth....

if u resize the original icon too small and then try to make it fit inside the orb by making it bigger, it will degrade the quality and make it look all pixelated..always go from big to small, not the opposite

Thanks scooby092477 and TheNerd.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    if u resize the original icon too small and then try to make it fit inside the orb by making it bigger, it will degrade the quality and make it look all pixelated..always go from big to small, not the opposite
    That is what I have been doing (only scaling down), and I have tried all sorts of different "Interpolation" types (Linear, none, Cubic, Sinc...), but still can't get it clean (there were a couple icons that didn't need scaling that look good... so I think you nailed it with the scaling operation).

I notices you were hinting at a "Magic Wand" in Photoshop (in a post to Tristan). Gimp does not have such a tool. Do you know what function the wand is doing in PS? Perhaps it is something that GIMP can do, but I just need to find the right button to push.

The screenshot u attached is G.O.C. Pro..if you really want all the bells and whistles then u need to go Pro

Actually, I do have GOC Pro, but I don't have the whole theme installed, as I really like some parts, but not others as much (no offense --I can do without the date widget, for example).

If you could be so kind, could you tell me what file/files in GOC Pro I need to put into what folder to make the badge orbs colored, instead of clear? Like I said, I have the GOC Pro set of files you sent me after I made my donation, I just don't know what to put where to get the colored badges.

Thanks!
    Tim

Thanks

heres what I do.
    I gran the "iTunesArtwork" file, rename it .jpg or whatever, and open it in Photoshop or Photoshop elements.
    Then i go to the "Elliptical Marquee Tool" and go from upper left corner to lower right corner, making a perfect circle. then while this circle is "selected" i go to the "move" tool and click once. it puts a "square" around the circle. then i click "Copy"

then i go to my glass orb icon and "paste" in the middle layer. the new pasted image is HUGE compared to the Glass Orb icon, so you have to keep dragging the corners smaller and smaller until you get it small. but when you do, you'll see that the new image somehow erases everything outside the circle and only has a circular image to resize and move. so, it was accidental how i discovered the perfect trim job but now i can make icons within seconds.

i did all the ones from the last few posts in a day or so. I did 15 in a half hour yesterday.....

what I did was make about 15 "middle" layers and kept pasting new ones in and when i was all done i would select a layer, save it, then another layer, save it, then another... like an assembly line operation. did all the resizing at once, in a ton of layers, and then did my saving all at once.

Does anyone know how or what file and size to change the top and bottom of safari page?
    I'd like it to be black to go with this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey Dangerous...I can answer part of your post for TV...Categories folders include: Applications, Games, Media, Reference, Tools and Utilities...They are all included in the icon folder of PRO just build in categories like you did for Games.

Good Luck
    I meant for the app Categories, the only icon I have found that uses the orb is the icon with the xbox 360 controller, the plain white/grayish box. (theres another controller in a folder, this is not the one im talking about)

-DG45
    Last edited by danegerous45; 2009-09-29 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to [email protected]

Thanks

this is what I use... i like the controller, just not inside a folder....

Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    I meant for the app Categories, the only icon I have found that uses the orb is the icon with the xbox 360 controller, the plain white/grayish box. (theres another controller in a folder, this is not the one im talking about)

-DG45
    This is the current Categories Icon that comes with Colored and PRO and the only one I have seen.

Default Need a new icon for...an icon in the app Categories
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    this is what I use... i like the controller, just not inside a folder....
    Thanks Scooby, but there already is an icon for it. I might have worded it wrong but heres the deal. Under the application called, "Categories" when you open it and make an icon. You have a lot of choices for what icon you want to use for your new folder. I made a folder that holds all my games, and its called games(because thats the name I chose to name it)but this folder already has an orb. Now out of all the other choices other than the one I just chose, I want to make another folder for my less used icons called, "Other apps". Now when I chose an icon for this folder in the application called, "Categories" it shows up as a regular icon. I would like to change this regular icon to an orb. hope that explains it a little bit better.

Thanks!

-DG45

Thanks

sure... sounds simple. but what do you want that other icon to represent or be? i mean, do you have an example of something you want made into a glass orb?

Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    Thanks Scooby, but there already is an icon for it. I might have worded it wrong but heres the deal. Under the application called, "Categories" when you open it and make an icon. You have a lot of choices for what icon you want to use for your new folder. I made a folder that holds all my games, and its called games(because thats the name I chose to name it)but this folder already has an orb. Now out of all the other choices other than the one I just chose, I want to make another folder for my less used icons called, "Other apps". Now when I chose an icon for this folder in the application called, "Categories" it shows up as a regular icon. I would like to change this regular icon to an orb. hope that explains it a little bit better.

Thanks!

-DG45
    This is the icon that was created for "Applications" Just go into Categories and create your folder as normal. Choose whatever icon you like in categories just make sure and name it Applications. Then when you respring...the categories icon you created will be replaced with this one that is in the icon folder of PRO and Colored.

This is what I tried to tell you before when I told you the Folders were already created and all you had to do was use the proper name when you create your folders. I listed 5 or 6 that are there for your use.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

danegerous45 (2009-09-30)

Page 54 of 214 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast