Page 53 of 214 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #1041
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    how come no matter what, i cannot get some icons to work? whether they are in a category or not.
    I look in my "applications" folder for the proper ".app" name or I can try the My Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/ folder and check the name of the .ipa file but it doesnt matter, it will not change.

    For instance AllisJigSaw.png doesnt work, neither does Allis Jig Saw, or Allis Jigsaw or any other combination but that is what it is called!! funny though how itunes 9 shows the little avatars now in your application tab and shows me a glass orb color one because i replaced the icon.png one in the actual .app folder one with mine trying to get it to work but it still wont show up on springboard properly.

    Also, aSmHUD wont work either . ( A Smart HUD)

    this one is even wierder. both the old Glass Orb and the new Glass Orb Color both have an incon for this. it matches whats in my phone. but it wont change NO MATTER WHAT.... i am so sick of trying to rename or think of different way to do it. and IT IS case sensitive too... i know this.

    SOoooooo.... where's the magic spot to find out EXACTLY what to name them?

    I have been making my own icons privately and im stumped on the names of some of them. MotoChaser is called "Crash Landing" in the Application tab in itunes... but no matter what I call it, either way, It wont change....

    can anyone help???
    Recommend that if you have it in a categories folder to remove it and do the following: Get your icons into the wiggle mode and hit the x on the icon to delete it. A pop up will ask to confirm deletion of "xxxx" app. Use that name in your renaming and hit cancel. Also be aware of space and underlines/characters...they must match exactly.

    If you have the icon in a categories folder, then every time you add a new icon you must go into that folder, select the "i" in the lower right corner and RESELECT the PRO theme again then hit done, close the folder and reopen...icon should be changed.

    Good Luck!

  2. #1042
    Here are a couple of Icons I made. Probably not a lot of people will need them but hey...

    Sonos
    MediaSmart

    Name:  Sonos.png
Views: 737
Size:  11.5 KB

    Name:  MediaSmart.png
Views: 729
Size:  11.1 KB

    Edit: Huh.... they look a lot better on the phone. These look like crap here
    Last edited by TheNerd; 2009-09-27 at 05:53 PM.

  3. #1043
    ...and here are some alternate icons I use:

    IntelliDial
    SiriusXM
    Wolf3D

    Name:  IntelliDial.png
Views: 731
Size:  10.4 KB

    Name:  Online.png
Views: 736
Size:  11.6 KB

    Name:  Wolf 3D.png
Views: 731
Size:  11.5 KB

  4. #1044

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNerd For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2009-09-28)

  6. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    TiltMeter Pro

    Name:  TiltMeter Pro.png
Views: 774
Size:  12.2 KB


    thanks for the contributions


    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    how come no matter what, i cannot get some icons to work? whether they are in a category or not.
    I look in my "applications" folder for the proper ".app" name or I can try the My Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/ folder and check the name of the .ipa file but it doesnt matter, it will not change.

    For instance AllisJigSaw.png doesnt work, neither does Allis Jig Saw, or Allis Jigsaw or any other combination but that is what it is called!! funny though how itunes 9 shows the little avatars now in your application tab and shows me a glass orb color one because i replaced the icon.png one in the actual .app folder one with mine trying to get it to work but it still wont show up on springboard properly.

    Also, aSmHUD wont work either . ( A Smart HUD)

    this one is even wierder. both the old Glass Orb and the new Glass Orb Color both have an incon for this. it matches whats in my phone. but it wont change NO MATTER WHAT.... i am so sick of trying to rename or think of different way to do it. and IT IS case sensitive too... i know this.

    SOoooooo.... where's the magic spot to find out EXACTLY what to name them?

    I have been making my own icons privately and im stumped on the names of some of them. MotoChaser is called "Crash Landing" in the Application tab in itunes... but no matter what I call it, either way, It wont change....

    can anyone help???

    after u rename the icons appropriately, as mentioned by [email protected], u need to put all ur icons in library/themes/glass orb color theme/icons ....respring and u should see them now...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-28 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #1046
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    mid michigan
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    ive got it all worked out. reselcting theme in categories helps but the wiggle mode thing worked for me. 100% of my icons are now glass orb color.

    mix that with some nice vWallpaper abd it's so cool looking. the icons are transparent so flames seem to burst behind them...

    the aquarium one is cool too.... the fish actually swim and the way the light reflects off the water and sand, it's pretty cool with this theme.....

    ive seen totally transparent themes but dont like them. this theme has been on my phone for months... and i WAS running WHite Apple HD but got bored cuz this one always prevails! lol!

    good job TV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0566-1-.png   -img_0567-1-.png   -img_0568-1-.png  

  8. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    ive got it all worked out. reselcting theme in categories helps but the wiggle mode thing worked for me. 100% of my icons are now glass orb color.

    mix that with some nice vWallpaper abd it's so cool looking. the icons are transparent so flames seem to burst behind them...

    the aquarium one is cool too.... the fish actually swim and the way the light reflects off the water and sand, it's pretty cool with this theme.....

    ive seen totally transparent themes but dont like them. this theme has been on my phone for months... and i WAS running WHite Apple HD but got bored cuz this one always prevails! lol!

    good job TV

    I didn't coin the phrase that Glass Orb themes are, "The only theme you'll ever need!" for nothing ..glad u got things figured out..cheers!

  9. #1048
    Default Icons needed for G.O.C. Pro!!
    Hey TV! Once again, I just want to say thank you so much for making such an amazing theme. This is DEFINITELY the #1 complete theme out there. This is gonna get so hot everybody out there is going to want it. But in regards to this...I looked through here and didnt find anybody needing the icons I do. So here I present you the ones I need. I apologize for having many. And thanks again for keeping me up to date and helping me when I needed it.

    btw if you guys like Glass Orb, I suggest you get the Pro. Its COMPLETE

    Also, under "categories", what other icons are compatible for GOC Pro other than "Games"? (The original one was pictured with a xbox 360 controller)


    *****EDIT*****
    Sorry TV, Just found the rest of the pages, ill get back to you if there's an icon I DO need. THanks anyway! :-D
    --
    Danegerous45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -easy-email.jpg   -echofon.jpg   -ephotochest.jpg   -textplus.jpg   -vehical.jpg  
    Last edited by danegerous45; 2009-09-28 at 10:00 PM.

  10. #1049
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    Hey TV! Once again, I just want to say thank you so much for making such an amazing theme. This is DEFINITELY the #1 complete theme out there. This is gonna get so hot everybody out there is going to want it. But in regards to this...I looked through here and didnt find anybody needing the icons I do. So here I present you the ones I need. I apologize for having many. And thanks again for keeping me up to date and helping me when I needed it.

    btw if you guys like Glass Orb, I suggest you get the Pro. Its COMPLETE

    Also, under "categories", what other icons are compatible for GOC Pro other than "Games"? (The original one was pictured with a xbox 360 controller)


    *****EDIT*****
    Sorry TV, Just found the rest of the pages, ill get back to you if there's an icon I DO need. THanks anyway! :-D
    --
    Danegerous45
    Hey Dangerous...I can answer part of your post for TV...Categories folders include: Applications, Games, Media, Reference, Tools and Utilities...They are all included in the icon folder of PRO just build in categories like you did for Games.

    Good Luck

  11. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    Hey TV! Once again, I just want to say thank you so much for making such an amazing theme. This is DEFINITELY the #1 complete theme out there. This is gonna get so hot everybody out there is going to want it. But in regards to this...I looked through here and didnt find anybody needing the icons I do. So here I present you the ones I need. I apologize for having many. And thanks again for keeping me up to date and helping me when I needed it.

    btw if you guys like Glass Orb, I suggest you get the Pro. Its COMPLETE

    Also, under "categories", what other icons are compatible for GOC Pro other than "Games"? (The original one was pictured with a xbox 360 controller)


    *****EDIT*****
    Sorry TV, Just found the rest of the pages, ill get back to you if there's an icon I DO need. THanks anyway! :-D
    --
    Danegerous45
    Thanks for the kind words...I'll take care of the icon requests!

    If u need any other 'categories' folders made, just post the names of them in here..I don't use categories so I'm not sure which ones are already made..lol

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    danegerous45 (2009-09-29)

  13. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    Hey TV! Once again, I just want to say thank you so much for making such an amazing theme. This is DEFINITELY the #1 complete theme out there. This is gonna get so hot everybody out there is going to want it. But in regards to this...I looked through here and didnt find anybody needing the icons I do. So here I present you the ones I need.
    Danegerous45
    here u go! there is already an icon for Echofon..search thru the last 4 or 5 pages..cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-28 at 10:55 PM.

  14. #1052
    yeah sorry TV. You probably already know me too well. Once I have a question I post it, then end up finding my answer a few minutes later haha. Man there are soooo many pages! But thanks a lot for making the other icons for me. I've only been able to find Echofon.

    with each post, this theme is getting better and better. sweet!

    -Danegerous45

  15. #1053
    hi realy nice theme. but when i install via cydia. I have installed Glass Orb Color so not the basic Glass orb. And i installed all the extras sbsettings, wheater, clock and sliders. everything works but only the digital clock like you have and my battery doesn't changes even when i installed that. Also the font is not changed like on your screen.

    Can someone help me please?

    Great work.

    Regards,

  16. #1054
    CLICK66 - Correct me if im wrong, anybody, but this forum is for Glass Orb Color AND for G.O.C. Pro. Are you positive your looking at the Glass Orb Color theme?



    TV,

    I want to have my own background but when I use the BossPrefs, it uses the Date widget even though Date widget is all the way at the bottom in Winterboard. It seems as if the date widget is tied along with the Bossprefs. Any way around this? maybe SSH and change background? I just want the simplest way because I like to change my backgrounds. Thanks!

    -DG45
    Last edited by danegerous45; 2009-09-28 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Cleared up my posting, since it "automerged"

  17. #1055
    Eum i have the normal Glass orb color because i can't find the pro version ? Where can i find it in cydia? and only the pro has everything then?

  18. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    CLICK66 - Correct me if im wrong, anybody, but this forum is for Glass Orb Color AND for G.O.C. Pro. Are you positive your looking at the Glass Orb Color theme?



    TV,

    I want to have my own background but when I use the BossPrefs, it uses the Date widget even though Date widget is all the way at the bottom in Winterboard. It seems as if the date widget is tied along with the Bossprefs. Any way around this? maybe SSH and change background? I just want the simplest way because I like to change my backgrounds. Thanks!

    -DG45
    I was doing the same thing (I am assuming that by BossPrefs you mean BossPaper). Uncheck the "GOC Pro BossPaper" setting in winterboard (that option is only for using the datewidget with bosspaper). Also, BossPaper needs to be set to be "Over" winterboard (or... "Under Winterboard" = OFF).

  19. #1057
    I just bought the pro version :-) true rockapp. Eum but the digital clock on your lock screen is not their for me? Do i need to download something else?

  20. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by danegerous45 View Post
    T.V. I want to have my own background but when I use the BossPrefs, it uses the Date widget even though Date widget is all the way at the bottom in Winterboard. It seems as if the date widget is tied along with the Bossprefs. Any way around this? maybe SSH and change background? I just want the simplest way because I like to change my backgrounds. Thanks!

    -DG45
    the 'user wallpaper' function in winterboard does not work with this theme if you have GOC Bosspaper and/or GOC datewidget enabled..if u want to use your own background just replace the Wallpaper.png with one of your own...same goes with the LockBackground.png

    Quote Originally Posted by click66 View Post
    I just bought the pro version :-) true rockapp. Eum but the digital clock on your lock screen is not their for me? Do i need to download something else?
    if u would like the digital clock font, please install 'fontswap' via the RockApp..choose ClockFont option and then select 'Gas'...cheers 4 ur support
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-29 at 06:00 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    danegerous45 (2009-09-29)

  22. #1059
    could someone remove the white backround from the calendar icon and make it transparent? im trying to have every single icon "orb'd" i tried with photoflexer and that most definitely did not work, lol. thanks in advance
    Last edited by genetic; 2009-09-29 at 07:24 AM.

  23. #1060
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    mid michigan
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default some had to be made
    I had to do these because i found it quicker to learn, than to request and wait, not that you guys take your time, but when i want something, i have to have it now. so anyway i did these if anyone recognizes them. they should all be named properly too....
    Attached Images Attached Images                

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2009-09-29)

Page 53 of 214 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •