Page 48 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
    My theme!

nice! if u swap places with the 'safari' and 'messages' icon on the dock they will fit much better...by default the order from left to right should be..safari, mail, phone, messages, ipod..but, maybe u want them that way and i should just be quiet

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

nice! if u swap places with the 'safari' and 'messages' icon on the dock they will fit much better...by default the order from left to right should be..safari, mail, phone, messages, ipod..but, maybe u want them that way and i should just be quiet
    hehe thanks. It does fit better.

Changed the wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mytheme.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    See that glass dock of yours i marked in the pic...Thats what am talking about..
    Can you post your wallpaper link, please?

One last question guys, my battery from the lockscreen is always grey and tells the same number, how do I get it like you guys?
    Last edited by HarryI; 2009-09-21 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One last question guys, my battery from the lockscreen is always grey and tells the same number, how do I get it like you guys?
    sounds like u need G.O.C. Pro....

sounds like u need G.O.C. Pro....
    lol im not too good with that stuff, what is that?

lol im not too good with that stuff, what is that?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

first off. love the theme.
    one question. i love your icons, but if I make a category, i want to figure out a way to keep the glass orb color icons inside a category.
    this is hard cuz i already tried going into the folder and changing the "iTunesArtwork" file to the new orb one and it didnt follow into the category.

then i went into the category itself "madden 10" and found a data folder with the icon in it called "maddenicon.png" and it was the icon on the home screen, but square. so i replaced it with the glass orb color one.

but when i launch "ganmes" the square original one still exists. where the hell am i missing the icon to repalce it so i can use Glass Orb Icons and Categories at the same time!??!

Googled and i cant find anyone speaking about it.....

Default Icon Requests
    I've attached a zip file with all my existing apps for which no Glass Orb icon displays on my iPhone in the G.O.C. PRO thread.

This is the link to the zip file

I don't know where the correct place is to request icons to be created.

Could someone also advise whether there is an icon for the Brightkite app?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    first off. love the theme.
    one question. i love your icons, but if I make a category, i want to figure out a way to keep the glass orb color icons inside a category.
    this is hard cuz i already tried going into the folder and changing the "iTunesArtwork" file to the new orb one and it didnt follow into the category.

then i went into the category itself "madden 10" and found a data folder with the icon in it called "maddenicon.png" and it was the icon on the home screen, but square. so i replaced it with the glass orb color one.

but when i launch "ganmes" the square original one still exists. where the hell am i missing the icon to repalce it so i can use Glass Orb Icons and Categories at the same time!??!

Googled and i cant find anyone speaking about it.....

been answered in the GOC PRO thread...please do not double-post

Quote Originally Posted by Jardry View Post
    I've attached a zip file with all my existing apps for which no Glass Orb icon displays on my iPhone in the G.O.C. PRO thread.

This is the link to the zip file

I don't know where the correct place is to request icons to be created.

Could someone also advise whether there is an icon for the Brightkite app?

Thanks in advance.
    this is the correct place to request icons, but not really the right method...please read my very first post..also, if u want to know what icons have been made or not, please search the 'Icons' folder found inside the 'GOC PRO.theme' folder u downloaded..there may even be some in there already that u requested, but might need to be renamed correctly before they will show up on ur springboard..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-22 at 01:06 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jardry (2009-09-22)

this is the correct place to request icons, but not really the right method...please read my very first post..also, if u want to know what icons have been made or not, please search the 'Icons' folder found inside the 'GOC PRO.theme' folder u downloaded..there may even be some in there already that u requested, but might need to be renamed correctly before they will show up on ur springboard..
    Thanks - I will rename the icons (I used the ipa name!!) and re upload my request. I will also look through the icons folder and check before re uploading.

Thanks for the prompt response - much appredciated.

How can i post a picture or icons on here?

And is there a blank square icon I need to replace speaker.png when you make a call? I'd like to use my own icon but when I do it places it on the letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    How can i post a picture or icons on here?

And is there a blank square icon I need to replace speaker.png when you make a call? I'd like to use my own icon but when I do it places it on the letters.

when u go to "quote" or "post a reply" choose to "go advanced" and there will be an option below to 'manage attachments'..upload a screenshot there....

Thank you Toyvan!!!
    Here's what I'm asking, my photo speaker I ssh'ed doesn't line up right:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0218-1-.png  

Here is email color orbs if anyone wants them, they go in Bundles folder called com.apple.mobilemail.settings:
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-09-22 at 03:26 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (2009-09-22), saigon999 (2009-09-30), showstopper (2009-09-22)

And here's a picture of what looks like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0219-1-.png  

Here's some icons I've made:
    Ms PacMan/PacMan/Boxed In/Ijiggles/Space Up/Mover Open/2079/snes4iphone/Cookie Pops/ToneFXs
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-09-22 at 03:39 AM.

Shots of Music Player:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0220-1-.png   -img_0221-1-.png   -img_0222.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Thank you Toyvan!!!
    Here's what I'm asking, my photo speaker I ssh'ed doesn't line up right:
    just use one of the other images to line it up correctly using photoshop or whatever image editor u use...btw, the email icons look good..I'm gonna have to make some now to add to GOC PRO ...

You can't adjust the photo, there must be a template that goes with it and you can then adjust the two photos to lign up right.
    And thanks for the compliment, I'm sure I'll have to replace mine once yours comes out, lol!
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-09-22 at 04:45 AM.

Page 48 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast