Page 44 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Icon request please. Attached with pics. Many thanks and awesome theme TV. Taking a look at your Pro version now...
    Attached Files Attached Files

I downloaded that rockyourphone on to my computer and iphone just to find out there's like maybe 20 apps on there and that's the future?
    What's wrong with Cydia?
    And I have no idea what was uploaded in to my iphone from this site?
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-09-16 at 03:04 AM.

Accidentally posted some icons I made for this theme in the other glass orb thread. Oops.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4952836

Quote Originally Posted by iBone3G View Post
    Icon request please. Attached with pics. Many thanks and awesome theme TV. Taking a look at your Pro version now...
    Cool...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    I downloaded that rockyourphone on to my computer and iphone just to find out there's like maybe 20 apps on there and that's the future?
    What's wrong with Cydia?
    And I have no idea what was uploaded in to my iphone from this site?
    And when Installer first came out how many apps were there? not very many! and then Cydia was the demise of installer..but even when cydia came out it didn't half the apps it does now...don't be afraid of change my friend ...it's just another option that will work for some but probably not for all..however, I have a sneakey suspicion that it may very well push cydia aside in due time..a bit of healthy competition is always good for the economy ..and let's be honest, do any of us really know what is being downloaded/uploaded to our phones from any repo/app, apple approved or not?! Not me said the lil toyvan....

"pro" sounds like its gunna cost money?

LOL, very true!!!

TOUCHE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    "pro" sounds like its gunna cost money?
    well, let me take a moment to speak frankly if I may...w/ all my theme contributions I have had nearly 400,000 downloads to date..and how much did they cost? FREE! am I doing this for $$? obviously not, since out of all those downloads I've received less than $200 in donations over the past 2 years! am I complaining? NO! every donation has been greatly appreciated and the ones who have donated all received my PRO theme, (except for 2 individuals that recently donated), again for FREE, as a token of my gratitude to them for their kind support...Should I feel guilty if I decide to actually charge for something I have put a lot of creative energy into that costs less than 2 cheeseburgers at Mc D's and you'll still have it after lunch???? maybe I don't have a conscience cus I don't feel the guilt!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-16 at 04:53 AM.

@toyvan;
    would like to ask/add this icons for your coming updates.
    see attached file.
    thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3app-1a.jpg   -3app-2aa.jpg   -3app-3a.jpg   -3app-6a.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    well, let me take a moment to speak frankly if I may...w/ all my theme contributions I have had nearly 400,000 downloads to date..and how much did they cost? FREE! am I doing this for $$? obviously not, since out of all those downloads I've received less than $200 in donations over the past 2 years! am I complaining? NO! every donation has been greatly appreciated and the ones who have donated all received my PRO theme, (except for 2 individuals that recently donated), again for FREE, as a token of my gratitude to them for their kind support...Should I feel guilty if I decide to actually charge for something I have put a lot of creative energy into that costs less than 2 cheeseburgers at Mc D's and you'll still have it after lunch???? maybe I don't have a conscience cus I don't feel the guilt!
    hey im all for you charging for your work.. why wouldnt you? i know the rockapp stuff and just figured since the "pro" title and their business model that it was going to be a paid theme now.. was just curious since up until now(that im aware of but might have missed it) u have not stated that you were going to be charging for the pro version..
    didnt mean for you to think i was jumpin on ya dood..
    stay up playa..
    madLyfe

Toy V

Will this update have the old sounds?I hope so.....
    Thnx for all that u do Toy V

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    hey im all for you charging for your work.. why wouldnt you? i know the rockapp stuff and just figured since the "pro" title and their business model that it was going to be a paid theme now.. was just curious since up until now(that im aware of but might have missed it) u have not stated that you were going to be charging for the pro version..
    didnt mean for you to think i was jumpin on ya dood..
    stay up playa..
    madLyfe

No worries man, it's all groovy...I didn't mean to come off as being defensive..I was just stating the facts because I know a lot of ppl are going to be whining cus I'm actually gonna expect something in return for my work this time around...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuny4ya View Post
    Toy V

Will this update have the old sounds?I hope so.....
    Thnx for all that u do Toy V
    no, they are all new sounds...it's already been explained a few times in this thread how to go about getting the old UISounds back...

Request for Echofon. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

can you make this icon??? its called "Emer. Radio" thanks a lot

None of my previous 30 odd icons requested were added in latest update.

Here is another .rar file edited for the ONE icon that you had indeed already done. (Archon)

Hope to see at least some of them next update!
    Last edited by Freakish; 2009-09-17 at 05:35 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakish For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Not to get off this subject but is it okay to accept the new agreement from apple?

Quote Originally Posted by smh7233 View Post
    yep..

Quote Originally Posted by rikaz10 View Post
    yep..

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    None of my previous 30 odd icons requested were added in latest update.

Here is another .rar file edited for the ONE icon that you had indeed already done. (Archon)

Hope to see at least some of them next update!
    not sure what theme u downloaded or if u even updated to 1.8 cus all of the icons u requested are there, courtesy of showstopper, except for maybe 1 or 2 that got overlooked!!! I even downloaded it from Cydia and checked the icons folder...btw, i'm glad u edited ur original post cus I was about to really give u a piece of my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Not to get off this subject but is it okay to accept the new agreement from apple?

yep..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-17 at 05:58 PM.

Will the dialer and calculator be available by them selves? With out the pro? In Cydia I hope....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikaz10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smh7233 View Post
    Here you go guys.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

rikaz10 (2009-09-17), smh7233 (2009-09-18)

Thanks

I would like to get the attached icons in the next update. I donated once and you sent me a mail to try GCO Pro. Thanks, but I still don't know how to install downloaded stuff and prefer downloading it from Cydia. Why is your Pro not buyable via the Cydia Store?

would like to get an icon for "teletext" and "20 Minuten" but couldn't find the icons.

Page 44 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast