Page 42 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

any chance at getting this theme in landscape? :P please.. if someone knows how i could rotate all my icons without spinboard or manually rotating the icons please help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.jpg  

Hey Toy Van, I have a couple icon requests.

hey guys, thought i'd contribute a few i've made / tweaked:
    first three are for SB, rest are for SBSettings (toggles i tweaked because i didn't like the blank orbs - obviously, just rename to "on.png" or "off.png")

also, i don't have very good software, and can't seem to make a good icon for the "occasions" app - wondering if someone could make this one for me?

thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -occasions.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images          

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack3aces For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30), toyvan (2009-09-13)

Icon request for the best theme .. thx you Toyvan!

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    Toyvan-
    When can we expect the next release (with additional/requested icons and the cool dialer & calculator)?
    TIA,
    Tim
    the release of the dialer, calc and a whole lot more will be next week

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan84 View Post
    Hi ToyVan,

I'm a longtime fan of your work and a first time requester. I'll make a donation here shortly. Hope I did the request correctly.

Thanks again,

thank u...

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo123 View Post
    Icon request for the best theme .. thx you Toyvan!

brown noser...lol! but i must agree
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-13 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks

The way you are taking icon requests is stupid. People have to download the whole zip file every time they need just one icon out of it. Ridiculous Toyvan...

Thanks

Lol you always have something to say Tristan...I wont be suckered into verbal sparring with u again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

If you don't like it... GTFO. Plain and simple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    If you don't like it... GTFO. Plain and simple.
    You dont agree? Look at how the ielegance thread is going. It is so much easier to get Icons you need that way..just by seaching the pages instead of having to download each file someone else as asked for that has 10 other icons in it you dont need. Its flawed and I thought I would express that! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! WEEEEEE HAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Lol you always have something to say Tristan...I wont be suckered into verbal sparring with u again.
    LOL...I agree with you my friend...I have no intent on arguing with you either....lol

It is amazing the places we go and find the same members. Hope you enjoy Toy's theme because it rocks and I have made it my one and only.

He does update the files pretty regular so downloading the zip file daily should not be necessary. He does work with you and there are big surprises on the way next week so get ready.

Take care and good luck!!

Thanks

You dont agree? Look at how the ielegance thread is going. It is so much easier to get Icons you need that way..just by seaching the pages instead of having to download each file someone else as asked for that has 10 other icons in it you dont need. Its flawed and I thought I would express that! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! WEEEEEE HAAAAAA!
    Does anyone here actually give a sh!t about iElegance? Anyways, take your business else where. If you don't like how things are set up, make your own damn icons.

Thanks

I'm not even asking for icons. Go back to Hawaii, its a third rate state anyway...just like you sir.

Thanks

I am in Hawaii you idiot. stillbrad? bradley? what a pathetic name. Palm Beach, Florida? Stupid rednecks, ugly beaches, uneducated people like you. Thank God I live in Hawaii.

I agree Stillbrad. I think it would be better if icons were posted directly in the forum too. Oh well.

Easy on the redneck talk aloha.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I agree Stillbrad. I think it would be better if icons were posted directly in the forum too. Oh well.

Easy on the redneck talk aloha.
    Thank you, finally someone who can actually comment on why I commented in the first place.

I live in palm beach...If you knew anything about it you know its one of the richest places in America...but oh thats right you don't even live in America...just go say hi to dog the bounty hunter for me and live with all your crime... idiot.
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-09-14 at 05:09 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^ Lol. Wow

Probably wouldnt catch as much grief if you didn't just come out and say 'the way you are doing icons is stupid'

next time try:

Hey tov, how about a new method for icons? maybe have people post directly into the forum? that would make it easier for people to search for their icons!

In other words, don't be an ***.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperflyJimmy For This Useful Post:

Lady C (2009-09-25)

Agreed superfly.

The way you are taking icon requests is stupid. People have to download the whole zip file every time they need just one icon out of it. Ridiculous Toyvan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I agree with both stillbrad and Cory Gillmore. It would be so much better if icons can be posted directly in the forum with toyvans permission of course.

I read the last few posts, and yes stillbrad has a good point here, maybe the way he posted his comment was not the best, but end of the day I can understand, as other theme threads example i'elegance is very neat and professional the way icons are posted/requested, and in this thread, its different.

Letís just stop all those flaming and wait for toyvan to get to us, hopefully he will consider changing icons posting method to what stillbrad mentioned

Page 42 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast