Page 41 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by lorderick70 View Post
    @Toyvan:

I apologize if I have offended you. I was just trying to ask politely if it is all possible. I thought everybody would be happy to see the combination of you and Showstopper's hardwork designing this theme. Again sorry.

no apology necessary..I wasn't offended

Quote Originally Posted by Viperous View Post
    Hey Toyvan,

Thank you for your awesome themes. Been using the original glass orb since I got my iphone a month ago and just switched over to Glass Orb Color. Looking forward to seeing the Dialer . Sent in a donation.

Also, I was wondering if you had time to make the attached icons. (Icons Attached + a RAR with them all).

Thanks,
    Viperous
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    Hello my favorite theme people.... I have extracted 34 more App icons i have/use that aren't listed currently.

I have a couple more to extract soon, but hope these can get started on... Keep up the good work.
    please make sure u have the latest update via cydia...I know for a fact some of the apps ur requesting have already been made since I have them myself..also u did not rename one of them(still has the name itunesartwork)...once u get it sorted please repost

Quote Originally Posted by dalon View Post
    request change icon
    thank you
    ok...

Quote Originally Posted by dfoles View Post
    hey TV, how about the uMonitor app. It's essentially the micro symbol surounded by green. There's just not good icon i can track down.

will do...

I have a issue, since i DLed Glass Orb Color every time I exit out of an App or Winterboard the grey bar with my battery life, signal, and all that jazz at the very top disapears. Is there something i missed that I need to DL to prevent this from happening?

Quote Originally Posted by JordanUSCG View Post
    I have a issue, since i DLed Glass Orb Color every time I exit out of an App or Winterboard the grey bar with my battery life, signal, and all that jazz at the very top disapears. Is there something i missed that I need to DL to prevent this from happening?
    I had the same problem. When I unchecked 'solid status bar' in Winterboard, the problem went away. Good luck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icon request
    Hello everyone,

I've been away from the forum for over a year. I finally upgraded my iPhone to OS 3.0 and here I am. Glass Orb used to be one of my favorite themes, but the color version is way better. Great work, TV

I'm attaching a .zip file for anyone who has the time to make any/all icons.

Many thanks in advance!

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    [B][COLOR="Red"]

please make sure u have the latest update via cydia...I know for a fact some of the apps ur requesting have already been made since I have them myself..also u did not rename one of them(still has the name itunesartwork)...once u get it sorted please repost
    I do have the latest update, and these icons are not found i painfully went through them one by one. Can you tell me the names of the Apps you think you have done so i may recheck them for you.?

You maybe confusing something like VLC Remote for VLC Video Player, both of which can really use the same Icon i guess, but they are completely separate applications.

I'm fairly sure these are all of the square Icons on my Phone after your last update. (But i'm happy to be proven wrong) If you can just forget the itunesartwork.jpg, I cannot seem to find the program for which it belongs.

Thanks for all your efforts on the theme, look forward to future updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been away from the forum for over a year. I finally upgraded my iPhone to OS 3.0 and here I am. Glass Orb used to be one of my favorite themes, but the color version is way better. Great work, TV

I'm attaching a .zip file for anyone who has the time to make any/all icons.

Many thanks in advance!

welcome back and I'll make sure ur requests get done..

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    I do have the latest update, and these icons are not found i painfully went through them one by one. Can you tell me the names of the Apps you think you have done so i may recheck them for you.?

You maybe confusing something like VLC Remote for VLC Video Player, both of which can really use the same Icon i guess, but they are completely separate applications.

I'm fairly sure these are all of the square Icons on my Phone after your last update. (But i'm happy to be proven wrong) If you can just forget the itunesartwork.jpg, I cannot seem to find the program for which it belongs.

Thanks for all your efforts on the theme, look forward to future updates.
    It's ur job to make sure ur not requesting icons that have already been made not mine! so, u should double-check by going into the 'Icons' folder and looking for urself..lol! I know for a fact there is an "Archon" icon! I have that app because I composed the music for it...

This icon please.
    Thank You very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -captura-de-pantalla-2009-09-09-las-14.02.17.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn, where did everyone go?! No interesting posts for a while..

Here are some icons I whipped up for Madden NFL 10 and the RunPee apps.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

what happened to the wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by logan2125 View Post
    This icon please.
    Thank You very much

I need the app name exactly how it appears on ur phone please...

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    Damn, where did everyone go?! No interesting posts for a while..

there must be a sale @ gamestop...

Quote Originally Posted by eisaisobaros View Post
    what happened to the wallpaper?
    eh????!!

The aplication name is: Bliquo

Toyvan-
    When can we expect the next release (with additional/requested icons and the cool dialer & calculator)?
    TIA,
    Tim

Here are some Glass Orb Icons that I made. I know that you are doing them all yourself for the offical release, but I am impatient. I will post zips of the icons, and the original pngs so that you can remake the ones that are not good enough in the next post.

Great Theme by the way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-09-13)

And here are the zips.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Hey TV, can you make one for AppBackup? It's a different program than AptBackup. AppBackup does App Stores apps rather than Cydia.

I quickly whipped up an icon to use myself, and you can use it too.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dfoles For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-09-13)

Hey TV, can you make one for AppBackup? It's a different program than AptBackup. AppBackup does App Stores apps rather than Cydia.

I quickly whipped up an icon to use myself, and you can use it too.
    I posted an AppBackup icon like 20 minutes before your post

I wish the forums would show the image names so that I could've been like oh hey, there's an AppBackup icon.

I wish the forums would show the image names so that I could've been like oh hey, there's an AppBackup icon.
    Yeah, I usually list them in the thread when I make them, but honestly, I am not sure that all of those are up to snuff. Most look good enough though, and I included the PNGs so that ToyVan can make them hisself if he would like

Hi ToyVan,

I'm a longtime fan of your work and a first time requester. I'll make a donation here shortly. Hope I did the request correctly.

Thanks again,

Page 41 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast