Page 39 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

not sure why but just felt like posting my screenshots up. still working on some icons. Making modifications as I see fit. Great theme TV thanks for your hard work. I like how its a great theme alone but its also easy to make personal.

The only thing i wish i could figure out is the lockscreens. why have two? one for charging and one for not. can we just add (or subtract) an icon for the battery and make them both the same?

Just wanted to post them for shih tzen giggles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page.png   -page-1-.png   -page-2-.png   -page-3-.png   -page-4-.png   -page-5-.png   -not-charging-lock-screen.png   -call-screen.png  

-sms.png   -charging-lockscreen.png  

Quote Originally Posted by theEncode View Post
    not sure why but just felt like posting my screenshots up. still working on some icons. Making modifications as I see fit. Great theme TV thanks for your hard work. I like how its a great theme alone but its also easy to make personal.

The only thing i wish i could figure out is the lockscreens. why have two? one for charging and one for not. can we just add (or subtract) an icon for the battery and make them both the same?

Just wanted to post them for shih tzen giggles
    That's a great lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by dfoles View Post
    That's a great lockscreen
    Thanks got it off cydia somewhere, and i vow to keep it there until weeds returns in the summer.

its all still a work in progress though keeps getting reset with the new apple updates. With mms coming on the 25th ill have to update then too and kin da start all over.

need to resize and mvoe the original clock and change the image file that creates the big grey area at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by theEncode View Post
    Thanks got it off cydia somewhere, and i vow to keep it there until weeds returns in the summer.

its all still a work in progress though keeps getting reset with the new apple updates. With mms coming on the 25th ill have to update then too and kin da start all over.

need to resize and mvoe the original clock and change the image file that creates the big grey area at the top.
    With the update on the 25th is there any or easy way to get all your mods Themes and apps back on your iPhone? I know appback up but what about the tweaks 5 icon doc and so on..... Also is there anything I should delete myself off the phone before I update?

THNX for any help....
    Last edited by Tmuny4ya; 2009-09-04 at 07:48 AM.

glass orb update is on cydia

thanks tv
    Last edited by meatholes; 2009-09-04 at 07:54 AM. Reason: thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meatholes For This Useful Post:

straight (2009-09-04)

TV, when I applied the theme in WBoard- the Cal, Dialer skin did not change. The "Folders" is missing in the main folder. Please can you attach the zip folder of the update for SSH. Thanks.

Hi,
    I have managed to be able to make my own icons and use itunes and extract all the images for icons.

however for the cydia apps, im finding it difficult to view the png file !!! It keeps coming up with an error !!!

I have tried renaming it to .jpeg as i do for the itunes icons and no joy !!!

Is there any way of being able to find all the icons or being able to open them one by one?

Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you on a PC cause i get that too. I dont think you can view the images like that unless your on a mac. Im not 100% though.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post
    TV, when I applied the theme in WBoard- the Cal, Dialer skin did not change. The "Folders" is missing in the main folder. Please can you attach the zip folder of the update for SSH. Thanks.
    He didn't say those skins would be in this update. This update just has more icons.

On that note, when I update earlier this evening, the icon for Midomi disappeared. Anyone happen to have it saved somewhere? After that I have about 8 apps with no icon, and since they are mostly Cydia apps I'm going to make the icons myself and post them up here.

icon request... thanks again tv =)
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was under the impression the dialer and calculator was on this release, any idea when they're coming?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    icon request... thanks again tv =)
    Try these.
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

But in a previous mail TV said that there would be a dialer and calculator added in this update.

Quote Originally Posted by kndc80 View Post
    Hi,
    I have managed to be able to make my own icons and use itunes and extract all the images for icons.

however for the cydia apps, im finding it difficult to view the png file !!! It keeps coming up with an error !!!

I have tried renaming it to .jpeg as i do for the itunes icons and no joy !!!

Is there any way of being able to find all the icons or being able to open them one by one?

Thanks in advance

I know this seems very roundabout, but it's worked for me in this situation.

Try opening the image in MSPaint. You should be able to at least open it and see it. Then I would select all and copy the image into a new file in Photoshop or whatever editor you use.

Quote Originally Posted by dfoles View Post
    I know this seems very roundabout, but it's worked for me in this situation.

Try opening the image in MSPaint. You should be able to at least open it and see it. Then I would select all and copy the image into a new file in Photoshop or whatever editor you use.
    Hi thanks for the reply, i have tried paint and numerous other packages but it all comes back with an error

"this is not a valid bitmap file or file is not currently supported"

i have tried renaming to .bmp .jpeg etc but still no joy.

I can get the itunes icons fine via the itunes artwork its just the cydia apps.

The icons themselves are hard to find, even when google it !!

Anymore help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by kndc80 View Post
    Hi thanks for the reply, i have tried paint and numerous other packages but it all comes back with an error

"this is not a valid bitmap file or file is not currently supported"

i have tried renaming to .bmp .jpeg etc but still no joy.

I can get the itunes icons fine via the itunes artwork its just the cydia apps.

The icons themselves are hard to find, even when google it !!

Anymore help would be appreciated
    for the cydia apps, you have to navigate to applications using ssh or iphonebrowser and inside the folders copy the "icon.png"

Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post
    But in a previous mail TV said that there would be a dialer and calculator added in this update.
    No, in a message he did mention the dialer and calculator would be up this week he hoped. That's all he said. Then in a separate post, he said he submitted an update for the main theme with over 1000 icons.

Also here are three icons renamed to work correctly. I gave you the wrong file name originally I guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kariodude For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2009-09-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kariodude View Post
    Also here are three icons renamed to work correctly. I gave you the wrong file name originally I guess.
    The last two will still need to be renamed via SSH only.
    Windows does not allow wildcards for file names so : doesnt work.

This is actually what was said:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tmuny4ya
    Toy V...

Hey there..... Just was wondering is there any E.T.A. on the Dialer. Think you said its done..

THnx Love the THEME.....

yes, it's done, plus a calculator and a whole lot more! but, I don't have an ETA other than the saying, "good things come to those who wait"..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kariodude
    How long does this usually take? I've been frantically refreshing Cydia since this was posted.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shahed26
    Still waiting for version 1.7 to show up on cydia.

Thanks toyvan

Just got word that it should be up tonight...roughly 8 hrs from now...but don't take my word for it..lol

But like toyvan said, good things come to those who wait...

Page 39 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast