Page 36 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Earlier in the thread someone had a clear dock pictured as opposed to the black dock included in the theme. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do that? I've girlyfied my theme with a pink background and the dock really stands out in the black. I was also wondering if someone could advise me on where to go in to the theme and change the value for the text color so I could make the labels work better with girly colored backgrounds. I use iPhonebrowser to access my iPhone.

One last thing... can anyone also advise me on how to change my lockscreen (or where) from the black to a wallpaper. Trying to do it in Winterboard seems to be overridden by the theme and I can't seem to figure that one out.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by HeatherA; 2009-08-31 at 04:20 PM.

Just like with any new theme, the custom icon list is a constant work in progress, and I know there is going to be A LOT of icon requests coming in. So, in order to help things move along as smooth, and as orderly as possible

More Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    one of the faithful glass orbers, by the name of 'showstopper' made it..the official glass orb dialer will be available very soon
    Actually, I created the dialer that is being shown, but no biggie. Hope those that want it enjoy it.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post
    Just wanted to say great theme, and thank you Toyvan. Only used two themes since owning my phone the original glass orb and now the color version. Was wondering what dialer do i have? thought it was part of the theme but guess i added it somewhere along the lines and just donít remember...
    I created the dialer you asked about. I provided a download link further back for the files.

Orb Dialer ZIP file

Mike
    Last edited by mgregg99; 2009-08-31 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mgregg99 For This Useful Post:

pinkpanther (2009-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by rikaz10 View Post
    well this is my first time doing something like this so i hope i got it right.. you said to attach the original pics with the name exactly how they appear on my phone which i believe i did... so thanks in advance and let me know if i messed up in something so i can correct it
    ok..

Quote Originally Posted by jasperk99 View Post
    Please add the following when you get a chance; Thanks as always!!
    yes sir..

Quote Originally Posted by dalon View Post
    Hello to everybody, I want to thank you for giving me the possibility to be accepted in your forum and for the wanderful job for the theme GlassOrbColor e GlassOrbColoeSbSetting.
    I would need to change some icons installed in my iphone.
    Herewith enclosed the files .zip.
    Thank you in advance.
    got em..

Quote Originally Posted by emmagranger View Post

Hi,
    I hope I've got this right.

"Free RSS" icon
    "Kindle" icon

Again, thanks for the awesome theme!
    nope, u almost got it right though..lol..try again...

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    what about a matching sms theme?!

i fcukin' love this theme.
    I made an SMS theme, but it's really just a wallpaper w/ different color chat bubbles..not sure how I would really customize to match w/ the theme..?!? I'm getting orb sick..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Samson.Real5 View Post
    Just like with any new theme, the custom icon list is a constant work in progress, and I know there is going to be A LOT of icon requests coming in. So, in order to help things move along as smooth, and as orderly as possible

More Downloads
    I don't get it..what's the link for?? do u work for directtv??

Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    Actually, I created the dialer that is being shown, but no biggie. Hope those that want it enjoy it.

Mike

I created the dialer you asked about. I provided a download link further back for the files.

Orb Dialer ZIP file

Mike
    My bad Mike!!!!! should have done my research better...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherA View Post
    Earlier in the thread someone had a clear dock pictured as opposed to the black dock included in the theme. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do that? I've girlyfied my theme with a pink background and the dock really stands out in the black. I was also wondering if someone could advise me on where to go in to the theme and change the value for the text color so I could make the labels work better with girly colored backgrounds. I use iPhonebrowser to access my iPhone.

One last thing... can anyone also advise me on how to change my lockscreen (or where) from the black to a wallpaper. Trying to do it in Winterboard seems to be overridden by the theme and I can't seem to figure that one out.

Thanks in advance!
    download my 'glass orb extras' via cydia and the clear dock is one of the options...

unzip the info.rar attached below, unzip it, and then copy the info.plist file directly into the Glass Orb Color theme folder...u can change the text color by editing the color string(double click the info.plist file)..i.e. currently it is 'white' but try changing it whatever color u want..i'm not sure how many colors are recognized by the iPhone OS, so u get what u get..alternatively there is an app called FontColors, but I heard it enlarges the text and cuts off letters..?!?!

U need to make sure 'user lock background' is selected in winterboard and drag it above the theme ur currently using..winterboard is priority specific..

Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-31 at 10:39 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

^ When is everything going to be available?

download my 'glass orb extras' via cydia and the clear dock is one of the options...

unzip the info.rar attached below, unzip it, and then copy the info.plist file directly into the Glass Orb Color theme folder...u can change the text color by editing the color string(double click the info.plist file)..i.e. currently it is 'white' but try changing it whatever color u want..i'm not sure how many colors are recognized by the iPhone OS, so u get what u get..alternatively there is an app called FontColors, but I heard it enlarges the text and cuts off letters..?!?!

U need to make sure 'user lock background' is selected in winterboard and drag it above the theme ur currently using..winterboard is priority specific..

Cheers
    You are my hero! Thank you so much. I have used Winterboard for ages and had no idea I could drag the options and that they were priority specific. Great to know!

Downloading the extras now and will play with changing the colors tomorrow. When I get my phone the way I like it I will post a picture for you to see just how girlie your theme can get. :-)

Thanks again!

-H

Edit: Here's a current picture of my springboard. I decided to keep the text white and change my background to one that worked better. I couldn't find a color I liked better. :-)

I'm very happy with this, but I'm sure I'll keep tweaking. LOL Now I just have to finish converting all of my icons to orbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0762.png   -img_0764.png   -img_0765.png  
    Last edited by HeatherA; 2009-09-01 at 04:30 AM.

Default dock?!?!
    HERE YE, HERE YE!
    I get a lot requests from ppl asking me to make them different icons for the dock because they'd rather have a different app in it's place..and I guess it's fair not to have to force ppl to conform to my dock setup or ELSE!!! ..so, as someone who actually listens and cares about puppies and ice cream, I am trying to improve the functionality of the 'dock', and make it more customizable to each user..so, I would like to get some feedback on this one...the only icon that will be constant with this dock is the 'Phone' icon(it is a bit larger than the rest on purpose)..the other 4 can be unique to each user with this style(I know, not as flashy and unique as the original, but more user friendly)...please let me know ur thoughts, both good and bad

BTW, the background behind each orb is transparent, so whatever wallpaper u have will be visible...

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    ^ When is everything going to be available?
    Hopefully this week!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherA View Post
    You are my hero! Thank you so much. I have used Winterboard for ages and had no idea I could drag the options and that they were priority specific. Great to know!

Downloading the extras now and will play with changing the colors tomorrow. When I get my phone the way I like it I will post a picture for you to see just how girlie your theme can get. :-)

Thanks again!

-H

Edit: Here's a current picture of my springboard. I decided to keep the text white and change my background to one that worked better. I couldn't find a color I liked better. :-)

I'm very happy with this, but I'm sure I'll keep tweaking. LOL Now I just have to finish converting all of my icons to orbs.
    now that is definitely a girlafied twist on my theme! it looks real pretty pony-ish...lol
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-01 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I like the old dock way better
    Keep up the great work!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

The old dock is better TV. Leave it alone!

[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]HERE YE, HERE YE!
    I get a lot requests from ppl asking me to make them different icons for the dock because they'd rather have a different app in it's place..and I guess it's fair not to have to force ppl to conform to my dock setup or ELSE!!!
    Make them conform. Or just offer this alternative as a separate theme. I like it just the way it is.

I like the old dock better! It's much sleeker. Please don't change it!

now that is definitely a girlafied twist on my theme! it looks real pretty pony-ish...lol
    LOL! I warned you I was all about the girly stuff :-)
    Last edited by HeatherA; 2009-09-01 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi can i get these icons made please?
    Sky News
    RF09
    Tioti TV+
    TVGuide
    Sky+
    PS
    Football SC
    Gooooal
    Allowance

Thanks for your time TV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot100-008.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barneyrubbleuk View Post
    Hi can i get these icons made please?
    Sky News
    RF09
    Tioti TV+
    TVGuide
    Sky+
    PS
    Football SC
    Gooooal
    Allowance

Thanks for your time TV
    I have these already.
    If you attach the icons for the others i will do them for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

barneyrubbleuk (2009-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    I have these already.
    If you attach the icons for the others i will do them for you.
    is the screenshot not ok?

Thanks

is the screenshot not ok?
    I got real football as well.

They are a bit small.
    If you right click on the .ipa and then open wityh winzip or winrar. Then extract itunesartwork and put a .jpg on the end.
    Post them back and i will do them for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    I got real football as well.

They are a bit small.
    If you right click on the .ipa and then open wityh winzip or winrar. Then extract itunesartwork and put a .jpg on the end.
    Post them back and i will do them for you.
    Sorry forgive my ignorance... Right click on the .ipa?????

Thanks

Sorry forgive my ignorance... Right click on the .ipa?????
    The .ipa is the file that is stored in my documents\my music\itunes\mobile applications.

Not sure i've done this right??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tioti-tv-.jpg   -ps.jpg   -gooooal.jpg   -football-sc.jpg  
    Last edited by barneyrubbleuk; 2009-09-01 at 04:25 PM.

HERE YE, HERE YE!
    I get a lot requests from ppl asking me to make them different icons for the dock because they'd rather have a different app in it's place..and I guess it's fair not to have to force ppl to conform to my dock setup or ELSE!!! ..so, as someone who actually listens and cares about puppies and ice cream, I am trying to improve the functionality of the 'dock', and make it more customizable to each user..so, I would like to get some feedback on this one...the only icon that will be constant with this dock is the 'Phone' icon(it is a bit larger than the rest on purpose)..the other 4 can be unique to each user with this style(I know, not as flashy and unique as the original, but more user friendly)...please let me know ur thoughts, both good and bad
    I peronally love the idea... don't fear change people it's good

Page 36 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast