Page 28 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    Hi mate,
    Can i have that glass dock please?
    The Dock is part of the theme. You can just go to Cydia...install the theme and ssh in and get what you need. There are a few different ones that you may or may not find usefull and you will only know if you install the theme yourself.

Good Luck

First of all want to say thanks for such an awesome theme.
    I found a few typos on some of the icons in the theme
    Grocery iQ and Dominoes are both in there but spelled incorrectly.

Now for my icon requests for toyvan or anyone else that would like to do them.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smh7233 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    The Dock is part of the theme. You can just go to Cydia...install the theme and ssh in and get what you need. There are a few different ones that you may or may not find usefull and you will only know if you install the theme yourself.

Good Luck
    ok thanks, but whats the name of that theme you have with that glass dock?

Thanks again, nothing compares to this theme. If you can fit it in your schedule i have one icon request. Also, i love the screen shot that shows the font for the clock on your lock screen.. how do i get that? keep up the good work. This was the biggest image i could find as the link in your first post for locating icons was not valid.

and its sad that people still dont read the first post.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default How to resize the made icons
    I have a big problem with my self made icons. It would not show in the springboard. When I checked the other icons, my self made icon has dimension (in inches) 0.9"0.9" while the other is 0.3"0.3". How to fix this error? Please help me, toyvan.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey TV.. here's one for ya.. its for TomTom. File should be named US - Canada

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -us-canada.jpg  

Thanks

ok thanks, but whats the name of that theme you have with that glass dock?
    Uhm...ok, I will bite...You are in the thread that is the theme that has the dock. If that is not the answer then I do not understand what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Uhm...ok, I will bite...You are in the thread that is the theme that has the dock. If that is not the answer then I do not understand what you are looking for.
    See that glass dock of yours i marked in the pic...Thats what am talking about..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -373779d1250809314-glass-orb-color-theme-toyvan-img_0001.png  

Thanks

See that glass dock of yours i marked in the pic...Thats what am talking about..
    Understand...it is part of the Colored Glass Orb Theme, which is what this thread is about. If you have Glass Orb installed on your iPhone then you have the dock. You can also download different colors/transparencies that Toy also created which is available under Glass Orb Extras.

All I am trying to say is you are already in the Theme/Thread that what you are requesting is located. I am not trying to be mean or insensitive but this is a question/item that you really could have found on your own based on where you are and not have others do your work for you.

Go to cydia and search for "Glass Orb Extras"..the transparent dock is part of that package, as well as some other options

seconded for tomtom orb

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Go to cydia and search for "Glass Orb Extras"..the transparent dock is part of that package, as well as some other options
    Thanks toyvan, that was the answer i was looking for, simple and friendly.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hello Toyvan.

I am sending you a screenshot of your dock modified by me. I changed the one icon i ask you to change it for me but you didnt want to. You want me to donate before you would help me. The only thing was to change the Messages icon for Voice icon in your dock. It would take you just a minute.

I just want to show you that you are not the only one who knows to play in photoshop. The only thing that i hate is that you want to make money befoure help someone.

Thanx for nothing.

Bye!

Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

^ lol @ the sensitive guy!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by smh7233 View Post
    First of all want to say thanks for such an awesome theme.
    I found a few typos on some of the icons in the theme
    Grocery iQ and Dominoes are both in there but spelled incorrectly.

Now for my icon requests for toyvan or anyone else that would like to do them.

Thanks
    Thanks! I fixed the typos and will work on ur requests...

Quote Originally Posted by meatholes View Post
    Thanks again, nothing compares to this theme. If you can fit it in your schedule i have one icon request. Also, i love the screen shot that shows the font for the clock on your lock screen.. how do i get that? keep up the good work. This was the biggest image i could find as the link in your first post for locating icons was not valid.

and its sad that people still dont read the first post.
    the name of the font clock is called 'GAS'..I installed it manually ages ago, but u can just dowload 'fontswap' from cydia and it will do it for u..

Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    I have a big problem with my self made icons. It would not show in the springboard. When I checked the other icons, my self made icon has dimension (in inches) 0.9"0.9" while the other is 0.3"0.3". How to fix this error? Please help me, toyvan.
    not sure how to help u..?!?! not enough info..maybe ur naming them wrong? correct size should be 64x64...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Hey TV.. here's one for ya.. its for TomTom. File should be named US - Canada

Thanks
    cool..

Quote Originally Posted by hasko23 View Post
    Hello Toyvan.

I am sending you a screenshot of your dock modified by me. I changed the one icon i ask you to change it for me but you didnt want to. You want me to donate before you would help me. The only thing was to change the Messages icon for Voice icon in your dock. It would take you just a minute.

I just want to show you that you are not the only one who knows to play in photoshop. The only thing that i hate is that you want to make money befoure help someone.

Thanx for nothing.

Bye!

Alex
    now doesn't it feel better to have helped urself? now please donate since I helped u help urself!! and please, next time learn how to take a joke! I don't require donations, but there are some people who understand that even a "minute" of my time is worth it to make their phone complete..

btw, now that ur a photoshop pro i'm going to send u 200 icon requests that need to orbed for the next update.."it would take u just a minute!!".. Cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-22 at 10:59 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

smh7233 (2009-08-25)

So, that website for getting the original icons is down. Any suggestions?

I have a happy face that appears in my status bar when I get a beejive message, is there any way to modify that?

And I've changed my text picture that appears in my statusbar but I also get the stock picture also in my status bar, how do I get rid of the stock one so I don't have two pictures in statusbar?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks! I fixed the typos and will work on ur requests...

the name of the font clock is called 'GAS'..I installed it manually ages ago, but u can just dowload 'fontswap' from cydia and it will do it for u..

not sure how to help u..?!?! not enough info..maybe ur naming them wrong? correct size should be 64x64...

cool..

now doesn't it feel better to have helped urself? now please donate since I helped u help urself!! and please, next time learn how to take a joke! I don't require donations, but there are some people who understand that even a "minute" of my time is worth it to make their phone complete..

btw, now that ur a photoshop pro i'm going to send u 200 icon requests that need to orbed for the next update.."it would take u just a minute!!".. Cheers
    Just send me! I will press play button for 200 times. And how much will you donate me for making the 200 icons?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ToyVan: Would you like to have working 3.0 sms theme with bacground?

Donate!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

@toyvan;
    bro this one is posted by showstopper
    can you email me the files so i can use it.
    or this will be on other release?

Page 28 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast