Page 25 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    u do good work, it's nothing personal my friend...I just feel it's only fair to those who make requests, and especially offer donations, to ME, should get those requests made by ME..it's all good
    Yeah, I try to stay away from people who have donated.

For all of you screaming about the sounds being gone...He WARNED everyone in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS, because he was receiving to many complaints. I myself even posted that if you like the sounds, to SSH in and make a copy of the UI sound folder to your desktop.

I do find it ironic that those that were crying about how they hated it actually won, instead of the other way around. Personally, I would recommend support to those that love Toy's music/sounds and to those that were whining learn to SSH in and change or remove the sounds, instead of being lazy, freeloading, cry babies!!!

I am probably the biggest noob hacker here and was able to replace a few of the sounds with others and if you are not capable of learning how to SSH and change a few sounds then, WHY the heck are you hacking your iPhone???

Wake up people and see what COMPLAINTS will get you! Now, because of a few babies, the rest of us suffer and have to add in what was a perfectly good sounding folder...ENJOY the rewards

Thanks for the great theme ToyVan! I have two icon requests if that is okay, and I will also be contributing to your PayPal donation.

Can someone make these two icons for me please?

Tuner and MJFairyLand.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tuner.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Toy,
    the one sound I really would like to have is the one when you hook up to the charger.
    "welcome to the dawn" any one know if I can find it any where?
    Thnx for all your help and I think by far this is the best icons EVER!!
    Last edited by Tmuny4ya; 2009-08-19 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Miss spell.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rtmsz25 View Post
    Thanks for the great theme ToyVan! I have two icon requests if that is okay, and I will also be contributing to your PayPal donation.

Tuner and MJFairyLand.

Thanks!
    Try these.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

rtmsz25 (2009-08-19)

Default Donation sent!
    Toyvan, I've sent a donation, and yes, it references a request for the ever elusive lockscreen. I do appreciate your talent and skill and I hope my current donation proves that on some level. Money talks to some degree, so thanks and please let me know if a lockscreen is anywhere in your current timeline. Thank you!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You're not even using my theme and u come begging for custom icons that are only good to you!?!? Please donate!!! then maybe we'll talk..lol

I would like to use the dock from your theme.

what kind of man are you to charge someone that
    begs you for help.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by hasko23 View Post
    You're not even using my theme and u come begging for custom icons that are only good to you!?!? Please donate!!! then maybe we'll talk..lol

begs you for help.

Alex
    Toy does not need to do anything and is not charging you at all. If you download his theme and SSH into his theme...it is already all there. He is basically saying use your head and do it yourself so that he can spend time with creating icons for those that DO DONATE.

Thanks

Thanks Toyvan!!! I just donated.

Icons look great. Love the new AppStore icon and the Icy icon. Thank you for removing the UISounds folder.

I do have an edit request....can you make a slider option for the theme? My phone keeps unlocking accidentally because of the tap to unlock feature.

Finally, can you make these icons for me? Attached...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    - Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB
    - Jailbroken 3.1 FW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carbonflyber For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Default Tap to unlock feature??
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonflyber View Post

Icons look great. Love the new AppStore icon and the Icy icon. Thank you for removing the UISounds folder.

I do have an edit request....can you make a slider option for the theme? My phone keeps unlocking accidentally because of the tap to unlock feature.

Wow, I didn't know this existed... Doesn't seem to work on my iPhone. Can you tell me how to activate it, please?

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    Try these.
    These work great! Thank you!

Thumbs down Icon requests update
    Hey toyvan just want to say that the new update looks awesome. To the people that know how to make icons:
    For somereason, iPhuny icon was not made. So can someone make that for me? And then in the dock, the iTunes is in the glass orb icon, mail and safari are in the old version (what was in 1.0 update) and then music and videos changed to the old icons, the ones that cam with the iPod like what it looks like when u see the ipod for the first time. I got the icons (music,videos,mail, safari) from google images. My question is, can someone make these icons all in the glass orb kind. And can someone give me a link so that i can find out how to make myself the icons i want so that its easier for me?thanx. I would really like this done by other people, not my toyvan because 1. it would waste his time and 2.i don't want to wait until the update. Thank you!!!! Also, toyvan, you have a bluetooth icon but why is it not showing up in the Glass Orb SBSettings? It just shows the Bluetooth icon as an empty bubble
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nppatel4428; 2009-08-19 at 09:46 PM. Reason: found iPhunny

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nppatel4428 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Some how my iPod retained the sound effects after the update?? Dunno. But I have a backup of the UISounds folder from before the update incase anyone wants to get a copy of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer212 View Post
    Hi toyvan,
    I think your work is amazing and i use your theme all the time...but on the last update to 1.5 you removed the UISounds and i love those...there any way to get it back or can i downloaded from somewere? thanks.
    I WARNED U!!! lol...I am going to make a UISound pack that is separate from my theme shortly...in the meantime, if u know how to SSH into ur device u can make a separate folder inside of the 'Themes' directory and name it whatever u wish, for example 'Glass Orb UISounds'...then download 'Glass Orb Color iPod' and copy the 'UISounds' folder from there and paste it into the new folder you created..now u should be able to select that folder within 'winterboard', respring and you should be good to go..

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Go for blue on your badges! To match the phone dock icon background. That would be sweet! For me anyway...
    yea, u and ur blueness..haha

Quote Originally Posted by solschweiz View Post
    I just dowloaded 1.5 and to my surprise from the icons i requested only 3 changed. The iCuíca didn't change. I upload the pic again (this time with this "í") and request one more for TomTom.
    I created all the icons that u requested..if they aren't showing on ur springboard then it's because there were grammatical errors or missing characters etc..(I copy names down exactly how I get them unless I have the app myself and know the correct app name)..if u SSH into the 'Icons' folder you will find all the icons u requested and you can rename them so they work..and then please let me know the correct names so I can fix them in the next update..

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    Loving the new icons. The appstore icon is killer!
    word!

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy View Post
    Hey... Where did the cool sounds go? i hate this update... should of read the site before clicking update DAMNIT

At least make a GLASS ORB COLOUR UISOUND THEME Man.... this blows....

read my first reply above re the UISounds

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    For all of you screaming about the sounds being gone...He WARNED everyone in BIG BOLD RED LETTERS, because he was receiving to many complaints. I myself even posted that if you like the sounds, to SSH in and make a copy of the UI sound folder to your desktop.

I do find it ironic that those that were crying about how they hated it actually won, instead of the other way around. Personally, I would recommend support to those that love Toy's music/sounds and to those that were whining learn to SSH in and change or remove the sounds, instead of being lazy, freeloading, cry babies!!!

I am probably the biggest noob hacker here and was able to replace a few of the sounds with others and if you are not capable of learning how to SSH and change a few sounds then, WHY the heck are you hacking your iPhone???

Wake up people and see what COMPLAINTS will get you! Now, because of a few babies, the rest of us suffer and have to add in what was a perfectly good sounding folder...ENJOY the rewards
    u said it much nicer than I was about to..haha

Quote Originally Posted by rtmsz25 View Post

Tuner and MJFairyLand.

Thanks!
    and i'll make them again..

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuny4ya View Post
    Toy,
    the one sound I really would like to have is the one when you hook up to the charger.
    "welcome to the dawn" any one know if I can find it any where?
    Thnx for all your help and I think by far this is the best icons EVER!!
    u must be a prince fan! if not, that is where that sound comes from, the beginning of one of his songs..read the first post on how to get the sounds back..

Quote Originally Posted by megapopular View Post
    Toyvan, I've sent a donation, and yes, it references a request for the ever elusive lockscreen. I do appreciate your talent and skill and I hope my current donation proves that on some level. Money talks to some degree, so thanks and please let me know if a lockscreen is anywhere in your current timeline. Thank you!!
    donation received! and yes, a lockscreen is in the very near future! any ideas of what u would like to see????

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If it is not a problem...could I get someone to post the iPod Headphones icon that was on the dock???

I though I had it backed up but cant find it and just went through all 33 pages and either missed it or did not see it posted.

Thank You in advance!
    I usually keep all the old icons so ppl can SSH and rename if they like it better than the new ones, but unfortunately it got overwritten..oopsie! I'll see if I can round one up anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by hasko23 View Post

begs you for help.

Alex
    no comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonflyber View Post

thank u for ur donation..i will be working on a lockscreen and will make these icons...cheers!

Thank you; the new icons look great; especially the categories icons you made!! Can you make icons for Cydia Apps MobileLog and AptBackup; not sure where to get the icons from to attach. I can give you a screen shot of my phone later if that helps

heres a couple more

Quote Originally Posted by nppatel4428 View Post
    Hey toyvan just want to say that the new update looks awesome. To the people that know how to make icons:
    For somereason, iPhuny icon was not made. So can someone make that for me? And then n the dock, the iTunes is in the glass orb icon, mail and safari are in the old version (what was in 1.0 update) and then music and videos changed to the old icons, the ones that cam with the iPod like what it looks like when u see the ipod for the first time. I got the iPhunny picture from the website that toyvan gave. But i got the other icons (music,videos,mail, safari) from google images. My question is, can someone make these icons all in the glass orb kind. And can someone give me a link so that i can find out how to make myself the icons i want so that its easier for me?thanx. I would really like this done by other people, not my toyvan because 1. it would waste his time and 2.i don't want to wait until the update. Thank you!!!!
    At the bottom of the very first post, ToyVan included just a blank Orb png file so that people can make their own icons. It's pretty simple, there was even a tutorial he put up somewhere.

Let me know how you like the icons

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dfoles For This Useful Post:

nppatel4428 (2009-08-20)

I've just quickly whipped up a slider for the lock screen cause i'm cool like that. It's not perfect yet, but close and it'll suffice until I get it or ToyVan releases a proper one.

This is not for the faint of heart. It's not that hard, but if you're not comfortable with SSH, then don't.

1. In whatever program you use (iPhoneBrowser for me) navigate to '/var/stash/Theme.xxxxx/Glass Orb Color iPod Theme/
    2. Create a folder called "Folders" (without the "")
    3. In the new Folders folder, create a folder called "TelephonyUI.framework" (without the "")
    4. Upload the images I have into this folder and respring.

Again, it's not perfect just yet, but it's pretty darn close.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dfoles For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

will the ipod touch be gettin updated ?

Page 25 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast