Page 22 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

thanks man the Comcast icon is awesome. Can you do another for "Crash Kart"? Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solschweiz View Post
    Hi, I would appreciate if you could make the icons for these apps in for your next release. i know i should only post 2, but i'm not able to rar or zip. Thanks in advance
    You can use these two until toy updates them if you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    You can use these two until toy updates them if you want.
    Thanks man.. but I'm new to these theming thing and don't know yet how to add it if its not downloadable via Cydia. I can wait for the next realese. Thanks anyway.

I will then donate if it's up.

hi Toyvan
    could u say me something to my request?

1. Is it posible to change the Nike + iPod icon.

2. or the WikipanionPlus icon.
    (because the name is written like this Wikipanion+ but the "+" is very small and looks strange to me)

sorry for bad english
    best regards Lighto

Default Icons
    Here are th icons toyvan. If you dont have enough time could you give me a website of where i can learn to make them? Thanx a lot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nppatel4428 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonflyber View Post
    Can you please add these icons. Thanks!

Also, Can you make an icon for Icy?
    got it..

Quote Originally Posted by andaralom View Post
    is there a lock screen for this theme?
    not yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliant View Post
    A couple requests for the next update if you don't mind:
    ok..

Quote Originally Posted by solschweiz View Post
    Thanks man.. but I'm new to these theming thing and don't know yet how to add it if its not downloadable via Cydia. I can wait for the next realese. Thanks anyway.

I will then donate if it's up.
    the only icons that will be showing up in cydia updates will be ones created by me! so, if u don't know how to ssh the icons people are sharing here manually, then they won't be in my updates..unless I get the requests for icons in the correct way,(read first post), they just get ignored ...

Quote Originally Posted by nppatel4428 View Post
    Here are th icons toyvan. If you dont have enough time could you give me a website of where i can learn to make them? Thanx a lot.
    will get em done..

------------------------------------------------

!!ATTENTION!!!

THIS POST IS THE OFFICIAL CUT-OFF FOR ICON REQUESTS UNTIL AFTER THE 1.5 UPDATE...REQUESTS THAT COME IN AFTER THIS WILL BE IN 1.6...FYI, THE UISOUNDS FOLDER WILL BE DELETED, DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING DISLIKE FROM WHINERS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK AND JUST MANUALLY DELETE THEM WITH THE PLETHORA OF FREE PROGRAMS THAT EVEN HELEN KELLER COULD USE ...NOT TO MENTION THE FREE ADVICE GIVEN BY THE MMI COMMUNITY..SO, I WONDER HOW MANY EMAILS I'M GONNA GET AFTER I DELETE THEM, ASKING ME WHY I GOT RID OF THEM..?!?!?! ..ANYWAYS, ALL IS GROOVY..CHEERS!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-14 at 10:53 PM.

@toyvan - why not make an option to enable/disable Glass Orb UI Sounds? Also, if you want to use any of the icons I've submitted, please feel free to. Maybe a thanks or nod if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by kickskid21 View Post
    thanks man the Comcast icon is awesome. Can you do another for "Crash Kart"? Thanks
    If you read my other posts I already got one for Crash Kart.
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-14 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks

wow...I've been stuck on the buff theme for so long that I never looked anywhere else. Now I feel like a baby at a nudist camp - so much to do but where to start?!? Most impressive, and I don't think people realise exactly how much work goes into creating the perfect icons...not to mention the fact that juggling the real world, jobs and life in general may make churning them out that much harder. Great work dude. Oh and the helen keller crack had me reaching for my asthma pump...
    You have nothing to fear from my base instincts, itís my finer ones that tell me to kill you

Default Thanks
    Just want to thank you for this amazing theme.
    Probably the best one around. Could i please request the following Icons?

Thanks in advance!

Here u go

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro2NR For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

Default Sound change
    What happened to the sound? My sounds are all the same and there is the "welcome" phrase of "Welcome to the Dawn".
    Can I get rid of these quirks? Are or they supposed to be that way? Love the theme otherwise.

Default Toyvan
    I would like to commend you on a well designed theme. I am proud to display your great work and have just sent you a donation. This theme is worth what I sent you and what I would be willing to pay if you were selling it. The first name in the email and my user name here match.

I am requesting the attached zip file. Some of these icons are folders to be used with Categories and others are changes for some of the apps you have already done. A few others are apps that are not common or popular but they are what I use and are on my home screen.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for all of your hard, outstanding work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

just need this one. thanks in advance.
    • File Type: rar 1.rar (2.5 KB, 22 views)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone make me the theme like one above with my icons and order that is on screenshot below.

Thnx in advance!

Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -123.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is interested, but here's a dialer I made to fit the theme: Download ZIP file

Screenie:

Just unzip the above file and place it in the "Folders" folder within your theme.

Enjoy!

Mike
    I cant for the life of me figure out why I can't get this dialer to work; I created a "Folders" folder in the "Glass Orb Color theme folder; unzipped the file which gave me an Orb Dialer folder which I placed into the "folders' folder; i also tried putting the unzipped files directly into the folers folder; without the OrbDialer folder; nothing is working; Please help

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jasperk99 For This Useful Post:

saigon999 (2009-09-30)

I couldn't get it to work either Jasper.

It worked for me.

I guess you all missed out creating the most important folder "MobilePhone.app" inside the "Folders" directory.

1. Just create a folder inside glass orb theme called "Folders" NOTE THE F CAP
    2. Then create another folder inside that "Folders" directory "MobilePhone.app"
    3. Lastly drag all those "pngs, and psd" files TO "MobilePhone.app", then respring..

That would be correct shahed. Must have missed that part. I've been using all the ui sounds and application skins from ielegance pro with my glass orb color springboard setup. You guys should try it out. I love the ielegance dialer and calculator etc.

Anyway I can get a scrobbl/last.fm toggle in SBsettings?

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I love the ielegance dialer and calculator etc.
    Hey mate, am using the ielegance dialer and calculator as well.
    Just had to customize my glass orb theme a bit here and there.
    I love the dialer and calculator as wel

Page 22 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast