Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Thanks

my next four icons
    FraggerFree,Strike Knight,iFighter,The Rise Of Atlantis

the FraggerFree icon can also be used for the full version of the game,then name it only Fragger.png
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2010-09-03 at 08:22 PM.

Hi! I'm sorry if I make few mistakes.. I'm french so my english isn't very well..

I would know if you will make an update for the Iphone 4. I would want to download your theme but he's not compatible with the Iphone 4.

Thank you for the answer.

Bye

I posted this on the wrong thread, so I'm reposting to the correct one. I need a Orb made of the following ones.

Fox News
    Sketch Me!

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    thx. how i can find out the icon's correct name?
    i can't find a file in the folder which is called "2do" "2 do" "todo" or something else

PS: my music icon still does not work
    To find out the actual name...press and hold icon until it wiggles. Press "Delete" it will pop a confirmation window...the name you see in the window is the correct file name. Just press cancel and rename your icon. I am not sure what is going on with your other icon. Lets fix one thing at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by cena69 View Post
    Hi! I'm sorry if I make few mistakes.. I'm french so my english isn't very well..

I would know if you will make an update for the Iphone 4. I would want to download your theme but he's not compatible with the Iphone 4.

Thank you for the answer.

Bye
    G.O.C. HD has been created for the iPhone 4 and is getting ready to be released. TV is currently updating the HD thread in this forum and it should be up in a little bit for you to get all the info you need.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

cena69 (2010-09-04), PallaZ (2010-09-04)

Thank you [email protected] for your answer.
    But I don't understand one thing..

TV is currently updating the HD thread.. OK

But, "G.O.C HD has been created... and is getting ready to be released"
    I'm sorry if I don't understand but what do you want to explain to me?

G.O.C HD is ready but not available? Or he's available?

I hope that you'll understand me.. :s

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by cena69 View Post
    Thank you [email protected] for your answer.
    But I don't understand one thing..

TV is currently updating the HD thread.. OK

But, "G.O.C HD has been created... and is getting ready to be released"
    I'm sorry if I don't understand but what do you want to explain to me?

G.O.C HD is ready but not available? Or he's available?

I hope that you'll understand me.. :s

Thank you for your help.
    We have been creating the new HD theme for iPhone4. It is finished and will be released through ROCK as soon as they approve and load it.

You can monitor this THREAD for information and updates. Toy is currently updating the new images which is why it says under construction. As soon as it is available on ROCK, we will post in the link I just gave you and we will make posts on PRO thread and Glass Orb Color thread.

I do understand you, your English is pretty good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

cena69 (2010-09-04)

Hi Tristan . Thank you very much for your help! I do understand you too.. You are rather good in English.. LOL ^^.

Thank you again for your help and I thank TV for his work.

Bye

Default Icon`s request
    First off al.. This theme is really awesome!

I just found a lot of icons that`s fit with my apps. But i have a few icons that i can`t find anywhere

So i put the original icons in a rar file and added this in an attachement.

Can anyone help me to create new icons so i have the same icon style on my 3gs?

At last: sorry for my bad englisch, i come from the Netherlands and writing Englisch isn`t my favorite thing...
    Reading it isn`t any problem
    Attached Files Attached Files

ATTENTION, I just submitted G.O.C. HD to Rock for approval..the wait is almost over - Make sure to go to my first post to check out all the new screenshots and information...Cheers!

CLICK>>>G.O.C. HD<<<CLICK

Heres a few I made this afternoon to kill some time
    Attached Images Attached Images               

13. The Following User Says Thank You to b2daisa For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-07)

i just updated my weather icon package through cydia and it seems to have messed up my glass orb color weather icon. now it only shows the regular glass orb icon not the live weather one. its checked in winterboard and moved all the way to the top i have also rebooted and re sprung several times. anybody else have this probably

Quote Originally Posted by b2daisa View Post
    i just updated my weather icon package through cydia and it seems to have messed up my glass orb color weather icon. now it only shows the regular glass orb icon not the live weather one. its checked in winterboard and moved all the way to the top i have also rebooted and re sprung several times. anybody else have this probably
    It may also be related to iTunes 10 as it has affected things in the HD version. Apple did something in the last iTunes update that made a change in how the Native Weather App retrieves or handles weather information. This has caused mutliple problems for themes and weather related apps. You will probably have to wait until Weather Icon Developer fixes his app. PRO is a theme and if the Icons are still Orbing then there is nothing we can fix.

Sorry I dont have better news.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It may also be related to iTunes 10 as it has affected things in the HD version. Apple did something in the last iTunes update that made a change in how the Native Weather App retrieves or handles weather information. This has caused mutliple problems for themes and weather related apps. You will probably have to wait until Weather Icon Developer fixes his app. PRO is a theme and if the Icons are still Orbing then there is nothing we can fix.

Sorry I dont have better news.
    thanks for reply. I have not yet updated to itunes 10 so i dont think that could be the problem. I remember when I first got the glassorb color weather icon i had the same problem about it not showing up right, but for the life of me i cant remember what i did to fix it. i sent the developer an email so hopefully he'll reply to me.

will you guys be themeing the calculator in this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    will you guys be themeing the calculator in this theme?
    Hey joe- no, this is a free theme and comes with an 'as is' warranty...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default dock issue
    So I installed glass orb color and five icon dock. And somewhere, I think after SSHing some icons into the phone, the icons on the dock have a semi-transparent square around then. If I move them off the dock this goes away. But anytime i put it back in the dock it comes back. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. Any ideas?

Ok so I found out how to delete the wallpaper dock icon shadow from this forum but I accidentally deleted the regular wallpaper icon shadow one also. Just for completeness sake does anyone know where I can get that?

One more question, at least for now, i got the sbs theme to match but my bluetooth icon is just an empty orb. Ive found the icon i want in there but don't know where to drop it off to have it appear in the sbs settings.
    Last edited by mhill2079; 2010-09-13 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mhill2079 View Post
    So I installed glass orb color and five icon dock. And somewhere, I think after SSHing some icons into the phone, the icons on the dock have a semi-transparent square around then. If I move them off the dock this goes away. But anytime i put it back in the dock it comes back. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. Any ideas?

Ok so I found out how to delete the wallpaper dock icon shadow from this forum but I accidentally deleted the regular wallpaper icon shadow one also. Just for completeness sake does anyone know where I can get that?
    You will have to reinstall the theme. Just uninstall it through Cydia/Rock and reinstall. Never delete anything, only rename it by inserting a "1" in front of it, this way you have a recovery. Also, before altering a file, drop the original on to your desk top as a backup incase you goof up.

The dock is icon sensitive. It will NOT change other icons to fit the dock. It is set up specifically for those icons. You have to request by providing an icon and telling us which position you want it in and we will build you a dock icon.

Hope this gets you back on track...Good Luck

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

mhill2079 (2010-09-13)

Hey guys,

i have upgraded to 4.0.1 and i have noticed that in the dock icons have a shadow around them. If i drag the icons to the normal working space they look fine.

Anyone have any ideas? i tried searching but i couldnt find what i was looking for

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dar_sbb View Post
    Hey guys,

i have upgraded to 4.0.1 and i have noticed that in the dock icons have a shadow around them. If i drag the icons to the normal working space they look fine.

Anyone have any ideas? i tried searching but i couldnt find what i was looking for

Thanks
    as mentioned above, this is a FREE theme and comes with an "as is warranty". You can purchase G.O.C. Pro for $1.99 and the issues you're having with dock shadows have been addressed, plus u get a complete theme with awesome community and developer support

excellent. Thanks for the info toyvan!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to dar_sbb For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-20)

Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast