Page 209 of 214 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    i've a little question:
    i want to change the music icon on my own, because it does not by G.O.C. Pro
    so i want to exchange the iTunes icon with the music icon and i know where i can find the music icon (icon-musicplayer.png or something like that), but i do not know where the iTunes icon is
    can anybody help me?

my device:
    iPod Touch 2G
    iOs 4.0
    G.O.C. Pro 3.3
    You will have to ssh in to /private/var/stash/Applications and look for MobileMusicPlayer.app and rename the icon files to icon1 and put your icon in there with the same name that you are replacing. Using this location will change the app only if you have deleted it in any of the themes you use.

If you want to change it only in the theme, then go to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod and replace the icons in there with your preference. I recommend again to rename the icons in the folder to save them and they use the original name for yours.

Hope that gets you on track...Good Luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    The square-shaped ones referenced in this post, behind the dock:
    The PRO version does not have the shadows on the dock - U can manually delete them by following the instructions by other forum members already posted here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Auto3g
    Toyvan need a new icon pls

Auto3g

thy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0018.png  

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You will have to ssh in to /private/var/stash/Applications and look for MobileMusicPlayer.app and rename the icon files to icon1 and put your icon in there with the same name that you are replacing. Using this location will change the app only if you have deleted it in any of the themes you use.

If you want to change it only in the theme, then go to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod and replace the icons in there with your preference. I recommend again to rename the icons in the folder to save them and they use the original name for yours.

Hope that gets you on track...Good Luck
    i found the folder where the icon is in, which should be used by the theme:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch.theme/Icons

but the icon is not loaded from the ipod. what should i do now?

there are 3 icons:

iTunes.png
    Music.png
    Videos.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Are their inx to orb icons?
    I was wondering, I've asked for several icons to be orbed in the past and never thought to ask if their was anyplace I could be directed to to start orbing my own icons when they come up. I'd especially like to know how to orb them into hd quality for the pending release of G.O.C. HD. I'm not flaming anyone, but there are what appears to be several ways to orb an icon.

For example, look at the two thumbnails attached to this message. Obviously two ways to tackle orbing. I certainly prefer the stretched out ones that take up the entire icon. I'd like to learn how to do that.

thanks
    richard
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    I was wondering, I've asked for several icons to be orbed in the past and never thought to ask if their was anyplace I could be directed to to start orbing my own icons when they come up. I'd especially like to know how to orb them into hd quality for the pending release of G.O.C. HD. I'm not flaming anyone, but there are what appears to be several ways to orb an icon.

For example, look at the two thumbnails attached to this message. Obviously two ways to tackle orbing. I certainly prefer the stretched out ones that take up the entire icon. I'd like to learn how to do that.

thanks
    richard
    I would highly suggest watching the video tutorial on my first post

Would it be possible to get a Safari icon made? Not like a docked one but a normal orbed one.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroigreen View Post
    Would it be possible to get a Safari icon made? Not like a docked one but a normal orbed one.
    I have this one that i requested from way back.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nppatel4428 For This Useful Post:

kuroigreen (2010-09-01)

Winterboard>No Icon Shadows - iBlank

Thanks

i found the folder where the icon is in, which should be used by the theme:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch.theme/Icons

but the icon is not loaded from the ipod. what should i do now?

there are 3 icons:

iTunes.png
    Music.png
    Videos.png
    None of the above...I gave you the exact path in my previous post, now i have included the icon: //var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod/[email protected]

This is the exact path directly to the icon. Rename it and then use the exact name for your replacement.

Do not go into the icon folder as bundles folder overrides the icon folder.

Cant give you any more clear way to do this, Good Luck

None of the above...I gave you the exact path in my previous post, now i have included the icon: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod/[email protected]

This is the exact path directly to the icon. Rename it and then use the exact name for your replacement.

Do not go into the icon folder as bundles folder overrides the icon folder.

Cant give you any more clear way to do this, Good Luck
    i'am very confused
    if i go to this location there are 2 icons inside

backgroundGradient.png
    transport-panel.png

and i don't know what about "@2x" in the file name

i go to the icon location by WinSCP => SSH

maybe you can post a screenshot or something else

---------

i've tried something
    i copied this attached picture to this location:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod/[email protected]
    then i've used iwipechache
    and everything is the same. nothign changed

Thanks

i'am very confused
    if i go to this location there are 2 icons inside

backgroundGradient.png
    transport-panel.png

and i don't know what about "@2x" in the file name

i go to the icon location by WinSCP => SSH

maybe you can post a screenshot or something else

---------

i've tried something
    i copied this attached picture to this location:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod/[email protected]
    then i've used iwipechache
    and everything is the same. nothign changed
    I MUST APOLOGIZE!!! I have been using HD paths and not your PRO. This is my fault and sorry I have you all confused. Are you using Glass Orb or PRO Version?

Do you have Summerboard activated in Winterboard?

I will get your "iTunes" icon square just give me a second. Had to go back and reread all that you posted.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-01 at 06:41 PM.

I MUST APOLOGIZE!!! I have been using HD paths and not your PRO. This is my fault and sorry I have you all confused. Are you using Glass Orb or PRO Version?

Do you have Summerboard activated in Winterboard?

I will get your "iTunes" icon square just give me a second. Had to go back and reread all that you posted.
    i use goc pro
    sumemrboard is on

and i want a icon (music icon) for the fivedock. so it should not have the glas-orb

Thanks

i use goc pro
    sumemrboard is on

and i want a icon (music icon) for the fivedock. so it should not have the glas-orb
    Okay...take the icon above that you showed me and rename it "iTunes.png" exactly like I have it and drop it into the G.O.C.PRO/Icons folder. Respring...the icon you have is set up for position 5 Left to Right on the dock. Which app are you replacing on the dock with the iTunes app?

Another thing you may want to consider is that HD version is going to be released in a few days and you will no longer need special dock icons. You could just wait till the release and then put any Icon you want on the dock...just an option

Okay...take the icon above that you showed me and rename it "iTunes.png" exactly like I have it and drop it into the G.O.C.PRO/Icons folder. Respring...the icon you have is set up for position 5 Left to Right on the dock. Which app are you replacing on the dock with the iTunes app?

Another thing you may want to consider is that HD version is going to be released in a few days and you will no longer need special dock icons. You could just wait till the release and then put any Icon you want on the dock...just an option
    i want to exchange the music icon (you know: at the ipod touch there are itunes app and music app)

hd version? i've got the ipod touch 2g
    can't use the hd version

Thanks

i want to exchange the music icon (you know: at the ipod touch there are itunes app and music app)

hd version? i've got the ipod touch 2g
    can't use the hd version
    Correct, I understand that you are trying to put the iTunes app on the dock.

Current Setup: Safari, Mail, Phone, MMS, iPod on an iPhone
    This is position: 1 2 3 4 5 on the dock

I do not have a Touch so I need to know how you want your dock set up. Did the name change and drop into icon folder work?

We will get the icons for you...we just need to know how you want your dock to look and any special icons you want to use.

Correct, I understand that you are trying to put the iTunes app on the dock.

Current Setup: Safari, Mail, Phone, MMS, iPod on an iPhone
    This is position: 1 2 3 4 5 on the dock

I do not have a Touch so I need to know how you want your dock set up. Did the name change and drop into icon folder work?

We will get the icons for you...we just need to know how you want your dock to look and any special icons you want to use.
    my line up is:
    safari, mail, glock, music, video (i use this 5, because they are the only one without the glasorb. the glock is in the middle, bevause it fits well)

but if i can, i would change the video app to 2do
    http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/2do-s...303656546?mt=8

if you want, i can upload an springboard screenshot

Thanks

my line up is:
    safari, mail, glock, music, video (i use this 5, because they are the only one without the glasorb. the glock is in the middle, bevause it fits well)

but if i can, i would change the video app to 2do
    2Do: Stunning ToDo List für iPhone, iPod touch und iPad im iTunes App Store

if you want, i can upload an springboard screenshot
    Here is your 2Do for position 5 on the dock. Please let me know if it does not fit correctly with a screen shot, so that I can adjust visually. Please also make sure that the file name is correct before you drop it in the icon folder in PRO theme.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

PallaZ (2010-09-03)

Here is your 2Do for position 5 on the dock. Please let me know if it does not fit correctly with a screen shot, so that I can adjust visually. Please also make sure that the file name is correct before you drop it in the icon folder in PRO theme.
    thx. how i can find out the icon's correct name?
    i can't find a file in the folder which is called "2do" "2 do" "todo" or something else

PS: my music icon still does not work

Page 209 of 214 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast