Page 208 of 214 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #4141
    Default more icons
    here are a few more
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to detersrover For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-08-26)

  3. #4142
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Gl;*** Orb Color theme collection for SBSettings
    Here is one more to add for your next Glass Orb Color Theme for SBSettings. This is for biteSMS, a program that has become popular since your last update, which results in a folder called SMS Alerts.

    On is green
    Off is red

    thanks again.
    richard
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  4. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    the next G.O.C. Pro update will fix this
    Did this update ever happen? I tried the theme yesterday and I still got the shadows.

  5. #4144
    Default Icon request
    iLogManager
    i-KeyHoleTV
    Snappy
    MobileLog
    Signal
    SwirlyMessage
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by vmaxman; 2010-08-29 at 04:49 PM.

  6. #4145
    G.O.C. HD Preview now available!

    CLICK>>>G.O.C. HD<<<CLICK

  7. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Here is one more to add for your next Glass Orb Color Theme for SBSettings. This is for biteSMS, a program that has become popular since your last update, which results in a folder called SMS Alerts.

    On is green
    Off is red

    thanks again.
    richard

    attached below...


    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    Did this update ever happen? I tried the theme yesterday and I still got the shadows.

    what shadows??

    Quote Originally Posted by vmaxman View Post
    iLogManager
    i-KeyHoleTV (i need iPhone & iPad)
    Snappy
    MobileLog
    Signal
    SwirlyMessage (For Glass Orb iPad)
    are these cydia & rock apps?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  8. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post



    what shadows??
    The square-shaped ones referenced in this post, behind the dock:

    Quote Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
    i cant figure out how to hide this shadow on the dock, any thoughts?


  9. #4148
    im deffo downloading this from you

    btw how do i categorise apps games and stuff on my iPhone?

  10. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    The square-shaped ones referenced in this post, behind the dock:
    Use iFile or SSH to navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ and delete WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png. Or create two transparent images (size doesnt matter) and put them into a theme you created:

    /Library/Themes/-yourtheme-/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ and name them WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png.

    Quote Originally Posted by j4v3d View Post
    im deffo downloading this from you

    btw how do i categorise apps games and stuff on my iPhone?
    if you're on ios4 you just drag 2 apps on top of each other and they'll create a folder. if you're using 3.x then you'll need to download "categories" from cydia for folders
    Last edited by toaster driver; 2010-08-27 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    attached below...




    what shadows??



    are these cydia & rock apps?
    These are cydia & rock apps.

  12. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by toaster driver View Post
    Use iFile or SSH to navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ and delete WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png. Or create two transparent images (size doesnt matter) and put them into a theme you created:

    /Library/Themes/-yourtheme-/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ and name them WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png.
    Is it safe to delete system files like that?

  13. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    Is it safe to delete system files like that?
    You don't need to delete the file, just rename it. I have the same problem, that's what I did, and it works fine.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to redrock99k For This Useful Post:

    MN1987 (2010-08-28)

  15. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock99k View Post
    You don't need to delete the file, just rename it. I have the same problem, that's what I did, and it works fine.
    Oh. What did you rename it to?

  16. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    Oh. What did you rename it to?
    I just add "1", 1WallpaperIconDockShadow.png, same as the other one.

  17. #4155
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 312 Times in 123 Posts

    i made four new icons i use on my iphone
    these are: CC Ninja,ZentominoLE,TanZen Lite,Coin Dozer


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to puntisimo For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-08-30)

  19. #4156
    Default I made my self lol
    BackLiter
    i-KeyHoleTV
    iLogManager
    MiTime
    NTPdate
    Signal
    Snappy
    SwirlyMessage
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to vmaxman For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-08-30)

  21. #4157
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Cydia App: SwitcherPlus
    Great new app in beta from the folks that brought us biteSMS. SwitcherPlus allows the native switcher feature to be also used in the Lock Screen mode, as well as a well integrated 'torch' feature.

    thanks
    richard
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Great new app in beta from the folks that brought us biteSMS. SwitcherPlus allows the native switcher feature to be also used in the Lock Screen mode, as well as a well integrated 'torch' feature.

    thanks
    richard
    SwitcherPlus
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to vmaxman For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-08-30)

  24. #4159
    i've a little question:
    i want to change the music icon on my own, because it does not by G.O.C. Pro
    so i want to exchange the iTunes icon with the music icon and i know where i can find the music icon (icon-musicplayer.png or something like that), but i do not know where the iTunes icon is
    can anybody help me?

    my device:
    iPod Touch 2G
    iOs 4.0
    G.O.C. Pro 3.3

  25. #4160
    Default DisplayRecorder
    DisplayRecorder
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to vmaxman For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-08-30)

Page 208 of 214 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •