Page 205 of 214 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #4081
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    Actually where are they, I looked in the folder database.
    They have common names like Games, Entertainment, Media, Reference, Tools, and Utilities. Those are the ones I have and one or two may have been my own creation but there are others already done. Your Categories Folders must be named exactly as the above to be recognized and the orb versions used. I will try and repost mine but four are still in here somewhere then you will not see them on this post and will need to use search for those already created.

    Good Luck
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #4082
    I was actually talking about the iOS 4.0 folders, and a Glass Orb themed FolderIconBG.png


  3. #4083
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    Hey ToyVan, are you making a Glass Icon for the folders?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    I was actually talking about the iOS 4.0 folders, and a Glass Orb themed FolderIconBG.png


    In my 2.9 update I added a folder icon for all G.O.C. Pro users on iOS4..it might be time for u to go Pro

  4. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    In my 2.9 update I added a folder icon for all G.O.C. Pro users on iOS4..it might be time for u to go Pro
    Is it an orb or a square with the glass look?

  5. #4085
    Goot morning i have iOS 4.0 on my pohne and G.O.C Pro v 2.9 my question is, is this not compatible?? this no work on my phone.
    weather icon and O2, wifi logo. thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0298.png  

  6. #4086
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gran Canaria, Spain
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I just wanted to say thanks to Toy Van for creating some dock icon for me a few weeks ago. Sorry I didn't do it earlier but I could't connect to the internet lately. Take care and thank you all for your hard work.
    Last edited by Memnoch_86; 2010-07-25 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Mistake with the quick reply. Wanted to do a quote but hit qr instead...

  7. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    Is it an orb or a square with the glass look?

    it is an orb...


    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiamann View Post
    Goot morning i have iOS 4.0 on my pohne and G.O.C Pro v 2.9 my question is, is this not compatible?? this no work on my phone.
    weather icon and O2, wifi logo. thank you
    first, u need to read the previous threads so you're up to speed on my theme's compatibility with iOS4 - Second, u need to read my first post, and third u need to open winterboard and unselect 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod" - the carrier and wifi logos are not yet supported in iOS4, as well as the weather widget..I am waiting for a jailbreak so I can resolve these issues for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch_86 View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to Toy Van for creating some dock icon for me a few weeks ago. Sorry I didn't do it earlier but I could't connect to the internet lately. Take care and thank you all for your hard work.

    better late than never - cheers!

  8. #4088
    Hmmm, I went ahead and made a glass version of the default square, it fits the icons a bit better. Not a perfect match, but I like it.

  9. #4089
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    Hmmm, I went ahead and made a glass version of the default square, it fits the icons a bit better. Not a perfect match, but I like it.

    Cool. I will probably address a better solution for the folder's icon, but for now I have other things to worry about..like, making all my themes compatible for iPhone 4

  10. #4090
    cant wait to see this working on my i4 keep up the good work toyvan

  11. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    cant wait to see this working on my i4 keep up the good work toyvan
    the next update of G.O.C. Pro will be "mostly" working on iPhone 4 - However, there are still a lot of things broken with themes on i4, so I'll be working on a new Glass Orb Color theme in HD for the iPhone 4...ETA unknown

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (2010-08-03)

  13. #4092
    i cant figure out how to hide this shadow on the dock, any thoughts?


  14. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
    i cant figure out how to hide this shadow on the dock, any thoughts?

    the next G.O.C. Pro update will fix this

  15. #4094
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Default Fixing Icon Shadow
    Hey guys, until it is written into the new update...here is how I fixed the shadow problem:

    To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

    SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

    Remove:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

    This worked for me and you can see in my screen shots HERE and posts prior to it within 3 pages.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-04 at 05:06 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    Buffalano (2010-08-04), escobar929 (2010-08-06), toyvan (2010-08-04)

  17. #4095
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey guys, until it is written into the new update...here is how I fixed the shadow problem:

    To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

    SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

    Remove:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

    This worked for me and you can see in my screen shots HERE and posts prior to it within 3 pages.
    Hey my good friend - it is best to avoid deleting default files if at all possible. You are definitely on the right track, but the best method is to make 2 transpaprent .png files with the above names and then put them in>> G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder - An update will be available as soon as I can upload to Rock...their servers have been hit hard with traffic the last couple of days and the dev portal is down!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    escobar929 (2010-08-06)

  19. #4096
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Hey my good friend - it is best to avoid deleting default files if at all possible. You are definitely on the right track, but the best method is to make 2 transpaprent .png files with the above names and then put them in>> G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder - An update will be available as soon as I can upload to Rock...their servers have been hit hard with traffic the last couple of days and the dev portal is down!!
    Hey TV,

    Trying to give you free time to work and doing all I can to help! I knew about replacing files but all of the links in google for the transparent.png are leading to bad websites and files. Jerkoffs are trying to take advantage and infect people with viruses and malware. My recommendations were the safest until you can get your update out. I have clicked on 3 different links through google search and all are infected. I have strong virus/malware protection so did not get hit.

    If you have the transparents then I would use, but until then I highly recommend to follow my guidance.

    Good to here from you sent you a PVM in FB but no response so have been doing the best I can here. I am here to help as you know and totally support any direction you send me.

    Gary

  20. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey TV,

    Trying to give you free time to work and doing all I can to help! I knew about replacing files but all of the links in google for the transparent.png are leading to bad websites and files. Jerkoffs are trying to take advantage and infect people with viruses and malware. My recommendations were the safest until you can get your update out. I have clicked on 3 different links through google search and all are infected. I have strong virus/malware protection so did not get hit.

    If you have the transparents then I would use, but until then I highly recommend to follow my guidance.

    Good to here from you sent you a PVM in FB but no response so have been doing the best I can here. I am here to help as you know and totally support any direction you send me.

    Gary
    I appreciate all your help man! You always have my back and help in the forums and that is so kind of u - hit me up at [email protected], or I'll check my fb right now

  21. #4098
    Default Message and Phone icon in G.O.C (not pro) not converted
    Hello all

    First post here.

    I just upgraded to 4.0.1 on my 3GS did a JB and restored my backup fra Rock. Which included G.O.C and 5 icon dock.

    It have worked before, on previous firmwares, but now my phone looks like this (see foto.jpg). It is not pretty

    I have tried:

    • HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
      In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

      -SSH into your device and navigate to
      /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
      -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
      -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!


    • used iWipe cache

    • reinstalled a bunch of times, hard resets

    • Moved Glass Orb Color to the top of Winterboard

    • Restored 4.0.1, and JB'ed again, but still the samme


    Just installed "No docked Icon Shadow" and "No docked Icon Labels 4.0" to get rid of the shadow and label in the dock

    Feels like I'm running out of options. Do any of you have an idea?

    Best regards
    Frederik
    Denmark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.jpg  
    Last edited by Launielsen; 2010-08-04 at 11:37 AM.

  22. #4099
    hi tovyan, i got a big problem... i spent yesterday almost the whole day fixing it, but didnt found a good solution... when i install your glass orb color theme, there remain a few icons unchanged, for example the phone, calendar, sms, settings etc...
    i deleted the Icon caches by ssh into phone, as i read in a few other forums. and used whipe cache but it still doesnt work.. it only works when i replace the original iphone icons by yours...., but that means they stay same even if i disable glas orb... have you got a solution??? i'l try everything..

    EDIT: I've got exactly the same problem as Launielsen, and tried also all those things he did... still no solution

    thx for helping
    markaja
    Last edited by markaja; 2010-08-04 at 11:31 AM.

  23. #4100
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Launielsen View Post
    Hello all

    First post here.

    I just upgraded to 4.0.1 on my 3GS did a JB and restored my backup fra Rock. Which included G.O.C and 5 icon dock.

    It have worked before, on previous firmwares, but now my phone looks like this (see foto.jpg). It is not pretty

    I have tried:

    • HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
      In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

      -SSH into your device and navigate to
      /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
      -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
      -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!


    • used iWipe cache

    • reinstalled a bunch of times, hard resets

    • Moved Glass Orb Color to the top of Winterboard

    • Restored 4.0.1, and JB'ed again, but still the samme


    Just installed "No docked Icon Shadow" and "No docked Icon Labels 4.0" to get rid of the shadow and label in the dock

    Feels like I'm running out of options. Do any of you have an idea?

    Best regards
    Frederik
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by markaja View Post
    hi tovyan, i got a big problem... i spent yesterday almost the whole day fixing it, but didnt found a good solution... when i install your glass orb color theme, there remain a few icons unchanged, for example the phone, calendar, sms, settings etc...
    i deleted the Icon caches by ssh into phone, as i read in a few other forums. and used whipe cache but it still doesnt work.. it only works when i replace the original iphone icons by yours...., but that means they stay same even if i disable glas orb... have you got a solution??? i'l try everything..

    EDIT: I've got exactly the same problem as Launielsen, and tried also all those things he did... still no solution

    thx for helping
    markaja
    Hello Gentlemen...sorry you are having difficulties and suffice it to say, you are not doing anything wrong. I have explained and have examples HERE I have multiple posts on the last two or three pages of the thread.

    ToyVan is aware and is working on the problems so patience and understanding is requested. The problems are because of the complete rewrite of iOS4, the major changes in iPhone 4 and the fact that the Jailbreak was just released a few days ago. With the Jailbreak, TV has now been able to rewrite G.O.C. Pro which will become an HD version. Do not expect the free Glass Orb to get much attention until he gets his paying customers taken care of first. The other consideration that needs to be looked at is that Winterboard is also broke...it does not work properly with iOS4 and is what is the cause of the majority of your problems. They can be manually fixed and the appearance of the theme made to look like mine in the link...just takes some work and SSHing. Toy can rewrite the theme but will not be able to test it fully until Winterboard is fixed.

    Hope this helps you gentlemen out until the update is released.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (2010-08-04)

Page 205 of 214 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •