Page 202 of 214 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    I searched the database and was able to SSH most of my icons, but need a few more. Hopefully someone with Photoshop skills can help.

when u do have time pls do read the first post of this thread in detail and u would find that fer appstore icons, you dont have to request as the auto-create.

Attached Images Attached Images    

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (2010-06-29), toyvan (2010-06-30)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I couldn't get the auto-create to work in OS4, so I just SSH'ed the icons I needed. Thank you for creating the icons. TV's theme is working great in the new operating system. The only thing I can't get working is the weathersb.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duscarter For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-30)

I couldn't get the auto-create to work in OS4, so I just SSH'ed the icons I needed. Thank you for creating the icons. TV's theme is working great in the new operating system. The only thing I can't get working is the weathersb.
    ahh.. thats wonderful then. still issues with the auto create i heard. and also the weather with os4.

though i noticed ur dock is abit of a mess.. i hope u actually do know how to put it so that all will align correctly..?

from left to right : sms-mail-call-ipod-safari

thats my set up anyways..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (2010-06-29), toyvan (2010-06-30)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I didn't know that, and it worked perfectly. As soon as I get it the way I want it, Radio Shack will get my Iphone 4 in.

I'm going to upgrade my 3GS to iOS4 today so hopefully I'll have some answers soon - I've been too busy playing with my iPhone 4 since last thursday - Thanks for your patience everyone!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (2010-07-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Safari dock icon, far left corner!
    Hey guys! It's been a few weeks sonce my last request...

Because I'm not downloading any apps lately, I thought about asking this since it's been bugging me for a long time...

I don't like the firefox dock icon much, so I searched through the post but I couldn't find anything that worked. There was one firefox icon with the stylish fox that was nice but not very calibrated for the left corner spot I think.

Have you got a safari icon for the left corner of the dock that is nice and in line with the rest of the icons?

That would make my day. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How did you do this,what is auto-create, how can i use my wall paper with glass orb on os4. dont seem to work.
    I like what you did with your iphone, can u please show me how to do it, by using ssh.
    Thank you for your time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marsirash View Post
    How did you do this,what is auto-create, how can i use my wall paper with glass orb on os4. dont seem to work.
    I like what you did with your iphone, can u please show me how to do it, by using ssh.
    Thank you for your time.
    I downloaded GOC Pro from Rock on my phone. The way the developer designed the theme, all of your app store icons should convert into glass orbs. Some don't in OS4, so I looked in this thread to find the ones I needed and saved them to my computer. He has a link to a large database on the first page.

This is where I learned how to SSH:
    How to SSH into your iPhone

Then you just copy the icons you need into the
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/icons folder

I changed the background in the /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme folder too.

Read the first part of this thread and the GOC Pro threads and it will explain a lot. If you wait, I am sure the developer will send out an update to take care of the issues.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duscarter For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01), toyvan (2010-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch_86 View Post
    Hey guys! It's been a few weeks sonce my last request...

Because I'm not downloading any apps lately, I thought about asking this since it's been bugging me for a long time...

I don't like the firefox dock icon much, so I searched through the post but I couldn't find anything that worked. There was one firefox icon with the stylish fox that was nice but not very calibrated for the left corner spot I think.

Have you got a safari icon for the left corner of the dock that is nice and in line with the rest of the icons?

That would make my day. Thanks!

find an image u would like, post it here, and I'll make a dock icon for u

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

find an image u would like, post it here, and I'll make a dock icon for u
    Dear Toy,

here is the icon I would like to have in the left corner in the dock. I hope that the resolution is good enough for you to work with. Can someone also make the loading screen with this personalized icon?

And since you are always so helpful, I found an iPod icon that looks interesting, I think it would look good on the far right corner of the dock. What do you think, is it "dock" compatible? If you reckon that it's good enough would you please prepare that for me too?

Hope it's not too much to ask, anyway I think that if the icons come out well a lot of other people will use it!

Thanks a lot talk to you soon, and if any problems with the icon resolution, I can send you different sizes.

Regards, Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod.png   -safari.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Memnoch_86 For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-02)

Dear Toy,

here is the icon I would like to have in the left corner in the dock. I hope that the resolution is good enough for you to work with. Can someone also make the loading screen with this personalized icon?

And since you are always so helpful, I found an iPod icon that looks interesting, I think it would look good on the far right corner of the dock. What do you think, is it "dock" compatible? If you reckon that it's good enough would you please prepare that for me too?

Hope it's not too much to ask, anyway I think that if the icons come out well a lot of other people will use it!

Thanks a lot talk to you soon, and if any problems with the icon resolution, I can send you different sizes.

Regards, Alex

these will work just fine - are u using G.O.C. Pro or the free version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I purchased GOC Pro many months ago.
    We spoke the other day on e-mail, I'm the guy who had problems upgrading with Cydia because I deleted the Rock source. By the way I had to re-install Rock and everything works fine now. ( I don't like Rock much, but I'll stick with it to keep your theme always up to date!)

I'm so happy you can work with those icons! I'll wait for your response.

Thanks again, regards Alex

I purchased GOC Pro many months ago.
    We spoke the other day on e-mail, I'm the guy who had problems upgrading with Cydia because I deleted the Rock source. By the way I had to re-install Rock and everything works fine now. ( I don't like Rock much, but I'll stick with it to keep your theme always up to date!)

I'm so happy you can work with those icons! I'll wait for your response.

Thanks again, regards Alex
    here u go - I didn't test them on my device, but they should work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    here u go - I didn't test them on my device, but they should work
    Dear Toy, thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'm really happy with the iPod icon, it looks very nice. The safari one however is slightly a few pixels down and the "round look" of the icon it's a bit too similar with the pogo plank orbs and the blue dial icon. My choice of icon was not good. I found another icon, this time a square one that will fit probably better... Can you please modify it for me?

And one last question: How can I give the new dock icons the same kinda reflective look of the original ones? Is it possible?

Sorry for be so annoying, thaaaaanks

Thanks
    Trying to figure this out, but it's not wanting to work. So I got the PRO theme installed and it has the iTunes app as if I wanted to put it in the doc, but I rarely use the program anyways. So I downloaded an orb someone made for iTunes and replaced it with the old one, but for some reason it won't change and I don't know what to do now?!

Would really appreciate some help on this!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Appl3Kork View Post
    Trying to figure this out, but it's not wanting to work. So I got the PRO theme installed and it has the iTunes app as if I wanted to put it in the doc, but I rarely use the program anyways. So I downloaded an orb someone made for iTunes and replaced it with the old one, but for some reason it won't change and I don't know what to do now?!

Would really appreciate some help on this!
    I too have this issue with GOC pro, i've ssh'd the icon from the directory and resprung but it just shows a musical note with no orb.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog1979 View Post
    I too have this issue with GOC pro, i've ssh'd the icon from the directory and resprung but it just shows a musical note with no orb.

Keep up the great work.
    You either messed up the icon or didnt name it correctly... Only thing i can think of...

Thanks
    This happened as soon as I resprung from installing GOC pro... I re added the icon to see if it would kick it into life. When I added from the icon folders into theme via ssh it asked me to overwrite so I know the name is correct.

I'll post a pick up tomorrow.

Dear Toy, thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'm really happy with the iPod icon, it looks very nice. The safari one however is slightly a few pixels down and the "round look" of the icon it's a bit too similar with the pogo plank orbs and the blue dial icon. My choice of icon was not good. I found another icon, this time a square one that will fit probably better... Can you please modify it for me?

And one last question: How can I give the new dock icons the same kinda reflective look of the original ones? Is it possible?

Sorry for be so annoying, thaaaaanks
    try these...reflections added

26. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-07-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog1979 View Post

Keep up the great work.
    open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' is NOT selected...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Maddog1979 (2010-07-07)

Page 202 of 214 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast