Page 200 of 214 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Just when I thought I had everything covered, the latest upgrade of Circuitous puts an icon on the springboard. Please orbify this icon for your Glass Orb collection.

regards,
    richard
    attached below...

Quote Originally Posted by mikey793 View Post
    My icons on the dock do not fit the docking bar, they're a little below the bar, any reasons for this / any solutions to fix this?
    do u have GOC Pro or the free version?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great theme - I made simple icons for Anno The Harbor, Zenonia 2, and a better looking one for Angry Birds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Readme.txt For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Readme.txt View Post
    Great theme - I made simple icons for Anno The Harbor, Zenonia 2, and a better looking one for Angry Birds.
    cheers!

Default Do I Need Others?
    Question: I got addicted to this theme (ToyVan-THIS is what I JailBroke For!) and grabbed everything i could find on Cydia that said Glass Orb or Glass Orb Color (Glass Orb, Glass Orb Color, GOC LiveClock, GOC SBS, GOC WeatherIcon, GOC Docks, GO Extras, GO Live Time, GO SBS, GO Sliders, GO Icons) Now that I realized I just had to have GOC Pro, and purchased it, do I need these others any more? It seems like everything is included in Pro, but I don't want to remove something and realize I should have kept it ...

Quote Originally Posted by calred34 View Post
    Question: I got addicted to this theme (ToyVan-THIS is what I JailBroke For!) and grabbed everything i could find on Cydia that said Glass Orb or Glass Orb Color (Glass Orb, Glass Orb Color, GOC LiveClock, GOC SBS, GOC WeatherIcon, GOC Docks, GO Extras, GO Live Time, GO SBS, GO Sliders, GO Icons) Now that I realized I just had to have GOC Pro, and purchased it, do I need these others any more? It seems like everything is included in Pro, but I don't want to remove something and realize I should have kept it ...
    everything named 'G.O.C. PRO_XXX' u should keep as they are all part of the PRO version...everything else can be uninstalled(Glass Orb Color, Glass Orb, Glass Orb Extras). U should keep 'Glass Orb Color SBS', since this is an accessory to G.O.C. PRO
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-06-11 at 10:15 PM.

Default Dock icons
    I was wondering if you could create some dock icons for:
    settings
    cydia
    safari
    app store
    mail
    in that order.
    When i put safari in the middle,it's not centered so could you center it?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-14)

I love, loVE, LOVE your theme, but IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY..... what am I doing wrong? - that I can't get the blue orb over the phone image on the bottom I've turned off the reflective dock, exhaustively re-arranged winterboard etc, etc... please help! Feel free to hold off on your reply until my donation has reached you (conf # *******32315C)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by txhelcat View Post
    I love, loVE, LOVE your theme, but IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY..... what am I doing wrong? - that I can't get the blue orb over the phone image on the bottom I've turned off the reflective dock, exhaustively re-arranged winterboard etc, etc... please help! Feel free to hold off on your reply until my donation has reached you (conf # *******32315C)

Thank you!
    are u using G.O.C. Pro or the free version?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

What a fantastic theme -- I'm stuck most days trying to pound out my own stuff so I don't get around the boards very much, but I wanted to tell you that this has always been one of my favorite themes of all time. It's timeless, and your work is top-notch. Thanks so much for providing inspiration to noob themers like myself

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-16)

Being a uber-novice at all things jailbroken.... I orginally had Glass Orb, then Glass Orb Color when it was released AND later G.O.C. Pro - all of which were wreaking havoc. Everytime I turned the phone on, different settings were activated!!

SOLUTION: I backed up the phone, uninstalled everything Orb related;
    Installed Glass Orb Color, Live Clock, Weather Icon thing-y;
    then G.O.C. Pro - rebooted and with fingers crossed..... WHOA-LA all is right with the world again. Then immediately backed up, saved and encrypted the file!!!

Thank you again for such a superb theme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    What a fantastic theme -- I'm stuck most days trying to pound out my own stuff so I don't get around the boards very much, but I wanted to tell you that this has always been one of my favorite themes of all time. It's timeless, and your work is top-notch. Thanks so much for providing inspiration to noob themers like myself

appreciate it TCcentex..we all have to start somewhere and it looks like you're well on your way to making great themes..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by txhelcat View Post
    Being a uber-novice at all things jailbroken.... I orginally had Glass Orb, then Glass Orb Color when it was released AND later G.O.C. Pro - all of which were wreaking havoc. Everytime I turned the phone on, different settings were activated!!

SOLUTION: I backed up the phone, uninstalled everything Orb related;
    Installed Glass Orb Color, Live Clock, Weather Icon thing-y;
    then G.O.C. Pro - rebooted and with fingers crossed..... WHOA-LA all is right with the world again. Then immediately backed up, saved and encrypted the file!!!

Thank you again for such a superb theme!!!

cool, now you're not a super-novice anymore

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-06-16)

an experiment! lol needs a little tweaking though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-17)

where can i find your dock icons set?

@chanbri

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-new-post.html

go to the first post and you would be able to see a variety of different clocks bro..!

Can I get a dock icon for the AppStore?

@asdata

you gotta state where in the dock u want the icon too mate. like extreme left or second from the left etc etc. sorry but you gotta hang on for TV I guess my com died on me and I am not too sure how to make them dock icons.

Quote Originally Posted by chanbri View Post
    where can i find your dock icons set?
    the online database...link is on first post - Check the 'Dock_Icons' folder...

Quote Originally Posted by asdatapel View Post
    Can I get a dock icon for the AppStore?

do u have G.O.C. Pro or the free version? and what is the location of the App Store icon on the dock?

Hi,

i made a few icons for myself and thought you could need it too.

mfg
    Takegath
    Last edited by Takegath; 2010-06-21 at 12:06 PM.

Page 200 of 214 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast