Page 20 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

For those folks using the What's on? app, due to their silly idea of ending the name in a ? you'll have to manually change the name my ssh or iPhone Browser (at least I'm guessing that because it's an invalid character on many namespaces).

Thanks for all your hard work Toyvan.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Toyvan, awesome theme, my all time favorite. The new sounds are a bit annoying but I removed them from the theme folder so no biggie.

Thanks again!

Yeh, the new sounds are a bit annoying, but not that bad. I use the i'elegance pro's sound UI, its sounds really cool with this awesome theme.

Damn Shahed, that's a great idea! I actually like most of the GOC sounds, but ielegance has always had my favorite ui sounds. Question though, does ielegance and the pro version have the exact same sounds. I realy don't wanna buy the pro version just to get the sounds. I've got the regular version and I love its' sounds. Are they the same? Thanks.

Sorry mate, the PRO and Standard elegance UI sounds are different. The PRO UI sounds are so much more better than the standard. I love the PRO UI sounds

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    Sorry mate, the PRO and Standard elegance UI sounds are different. The PRO UI sounds are so much more better than the standard. I love the PRO UI sounds
    Is there anyway you can send the PRO version my way? Once you SSH isn't it possible just to make a copy of the themes folder?

Aloha. Considering the Pro version is a paid theme, it would be illegal and unethical for someone to send it to you for free. Think before you post.

hi
    I'm a fan from Germany

could u make some orb png for me?
    for the apps:

Nike + iPod
    WikipanionPlus
    dTunes
    SPMobile
    ADMobile
    Stundenplan
    iTranslate
    Civ Rev
    (Civilization Revutution)
    BBD2
    (block breaker deluxe)
    GoldRush
    ResidentEvil4
    Songtext
    WordRoll English => German
    iEmoji
    Duden
    (a german dictonari)
    N24
    (news)

and maybe some jananese Apps:
    iKana
    JPhrasen
    Kanji LS
    JapaneseFlip
    KanjiDo
    AccelaStudy
    HiKaChan K
    HiKaChan H
    Japanisch

if you say me where i must go via ssh to find the original Pic's for you
    i will post them here

(sorry for bad english)

Thanks

I apologize. I just wanted the UI sounds.

Thumbs up Best Theme, always on my Iphone
    Great work for all of us!

Some additional icons like :

MLB At Bat Lite
    Fox Sports
    Ping Pong Lite
    RDP
    Ping
    Speed Test
    Tobz Free

Will be great
    Thanks a lot

I've been a lurker on this forum for months, but I had to register today to say "Thank You" for this theme. I have been using the Windows 7 Theme for quite some time due to all the changes it makes to all parts of the iPhone and didn't think anything would get me to change, but I saw this in the changes area of Cydia this morning and installed it and now I'm in love! I can't wait to see what else you have in store as the weeks go by! Thanks for all of your hard work. It will be a challenge to find a theme I want to replace this one with.

-HeatherA

Thanks

For all those requesting icons, please direct yourself to the first page. Toy requestion that you provide th original icon with the proper spelling and titles of the app! Once that is completed, zip them into a folder and attach it to thread!

Aloha!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alohawaii For This Useful Post:

Lighto (2009-08-12)

is there any way to remove the UI sounds? I have been using ToyVan's themes since I first jailbroke my iphone but I would prefer the default sounds. Maybe there's a tweak or different theme that would override the sounds?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pedroistheman View Post
    is there any way to remove the UI sounds? I have been using ToyVan's themes since I first jailbroke my iphone but I would prefer the default sounds. Maybe there's a tweak or different theme that would override the sounds?

Thanks!

Use IPhone Browser to change sounds, these Metal Gear Solid sounds are great tho!

iphone browser? sorry, I am kind of new to this and dnt know how to add icons or any of that...is iphone browser an app available thru cydia?

@Cory Gillmore
    Thank you for making it clear to alohawaii regarding the PRO theme

@alohawaii
    Sorry about that, even though you wanted only the UI sounds. I would never mind sharing stuffs to help people, but as Cory Gillmore mentioned, its a paid theme, therefore it would be illegal to send/share.

iphone browser? sorry, I am kind of new to this and dnt know how to add icons or any of that...is iphone browser an app available thru cydia?
    No, its a app used on PC to easily add/edit files plus more.

For more info, check here

Usage - iphonebrowser - iPhoneBrowser Usage and Guidelines - Project Hosting on Google Code

The themes are located in "Library\Themes" here you can just go to "glass orb color.theme" expand by clicking the plus sign, and then delete or add your own "UISounds"

Hope this helps
    Last edited by shahed26; 2009-08-12 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here is my Request
    as a rar
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lighto; 2009-08-13 at 12:13 AM.
    best regards Lighto

Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post

No, its a app used on PC to easily add/edit files plus more.

For more info, check here

Usage - iphonebrowser - iPhoneBrowser Usage and Guidelines - Project Hosting on Google Code
    So there's no other way to disable the sounds that come with this theme?

delete the uisounds folder

So there's no other way to disable the sounds that come with this theme?
    There is, but slightly difficult i guess.
    Download the iFile from cydia (Not free, its shareware, but you can still use), and then you browse to themes directory which is "Library\Themes" here just go to "glass orb color.theme, then just delete the UISounds folder.
    Last edited by shahed26; 2009-08-13 at 12:03 AM.

Page 20 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast