Page 199 of 214 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

thanks for the theme. its great. I check the icon list but didnt find the ones that i need, just wondering if u can make them plz.

iMSN
    Rock Band (pro version)
    FIFA 10
    Street Fighters IV
    Justin.Tv
    iBug
    OpenFaint
    Qik Video Pro
    FanChiva
    Target
    CraigsPro
    RotaryDialer
    Chuzzle

voilà, si ça peut vous aider.

Last edited by mblandor; 2010-05-31 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

toutes les icônes AppStore devrait Auto créer mon ami. vous devez lire le premier post. Je vais essayer de vous aider. icônes cydia ne peut pas être auto créé. J'utilise un transaltor désolé pour le mauvais français.

tried using the translator.. lol hope I'm making sense mate..!

CORRECTION: Was able to change Opera Mini Icon to the custom Safari one you created. Final problem is that the orb is still showing up around it. How do I get rid of the orb for just that one application? Thank you.

Hey, just jailbroke my iPhone after having it for 2 years. Love the theme. Everything worked, except none of the original icons (mail, phone, ipod, calculator, notes, etc) were turned into orbs. Also, for some of the pictures you have shown, such as the one with the orange-ish glow, what are the names of the apps to get the bottom toolbar and such. Thanks!

Hi, I was able to fix my last problem. One other question:

Instead of Safari, I use Opera Mini as my web browser. How can I change the Opera Mini icon into the smaller, custom (not default) safari icon that is used in your screenshots?
    Last edited by dispirito89; 2010-06-01 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dispirito89 View Post
    One other question:

Instead of Safari, I use Opera Mini as my web browser. How can I change the Opera Mini icon into the smaller, custom (not default) safari icon that is used in your screenshots?
    if u have photoshop or gimp u can use the Safari.png icon found in the theme's 'Icons' folder as your template(size, position etc)..then just name it appropriately and then SSH it back into the 'Icons' folder...

---------------------------

TO ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT BOTHER TO READ MY FIRST POST, AND KEEP REQUESTING APP STORE ICONS, BUY "G.O.C. PRO"(AVAILABLE VIA ROCK & CYDIA), AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED -
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-06-01 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Toyvan, main problem is this:

CORRECTION: Was able to change Opera Mini Icon to the custom Safari one you created. Final problem is that the orb is still showing up around it. How do I get rid of the orb for just that one application? Thank you.

For some reason my Mail, Messages, and Phone icons are misaligned in the dock, just a few pixels lower than they should be. Can someone post their png files so I can see if they misalign too? Or teach me how to move the icon images up on the dock a slight bit?

I'll attach the icon files that are giving me trouble.
    Name:  Mail.png
Views: 350
Size:  5.5 KB Name:  Messages.png
Views: 346
Size:  5.5 KB Name:  Phone.png
Views: 350
Size:  4.6 KB

EDIT: Nevermind, I found some new icons that fit better. I also did some intense combing through this thread, and found a few times where someone seemed to have a similar problem to mine but not exact, and it seemed that the solution for them was to use Photoshop to move the image (layer?) up a bit and then re-SSH the file and it'll fit better. I don't have Photoshop, but luckily I learned how to browse this entire threads attachment files (very helpful). Anyway, I'll attach this screenie to show my better-fitting dock icons:

-photo.jpg
    Last edited by Benzonia; 2010-06-02 at 06:07 PM.

EDIT: Problem solved, as explained above!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Benzonia; 2010-06-02 at 06:08 PM.

Default Picture of my problem
    Here's a screenshot showing my problem, shown in the very bottom left hand corner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mblandor View Post

voilà, si ça peut vous aider.

elles n'ont pas été faites en utilisant "icon" correcte..

Here's a screenshot showing my problem, shown in the very bottom left hand corner.
    I thought I just explained how to resolve this in my post above - post an image of an opera icon u would like in the dock and I'll make it

I thought I just explained how to resolve this in my post above - post an image of an opera icon u would like in the dock and I'll make it [/QUOTE]

Thanks Toyvan, I'm sorta a n00bi3 at this sorta thing. I don't even care about what icon I use, the one you have in for safari in the dock is fine. Basically, I put the Safari.png into the Opera Mini Folder and renamed it to Icon.png so that Opera Mini on my phone shows the Safari icon, as shown in my screenshot. However, an orb is now appearing around the Safari icon. I'm guessing this is because the theme is reading Opera Mini as an application that needs to be orbed. However, if it's easiest to make an opera mini small icon, attached is a picture.

IDEALLY, I'd like to use you're custom Safari icon, as shown in my screenshot, just minus the orb. Thanks!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dispirito89; 2010-06-02 at 08:27 PM.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you should take the Safari.png file and put it in the Icons folder, which should have a whole bunch of icon files for all kinds of apps. There is probably a Safari file in there already (which you might want to rename as a backup just in case) but once you copy your desired Safari icon in there, just rename it to "Opera Mini.png" or whatever the app name should be. Then respring your device and the icon will be associated with that app because you've properly named it.

Hey Benzonia, I tried that too. Firstly, in the Icons folder, I can't even find the original for Opera Mini. I successfully have the Opera Mini icon showing up as the original Safari.png icon (the little earth that fits in the dock), the problem is that the orb is around it...probably because it sees the actual opera mini app as an app that needs to be orbed. The image file I put in the opera mini folder is NOT orbed, yet it shows up as orbed on my phone.

I´ve created icons too:
    Akinator
    Angry Birds
    Big Button Box Pro
    Bird Strike: GOLD EDITION
    Chop Chop Ninja
    Tap Studio
    Tesla Wars
    Fingerball
    Super Monkey Ball 2
    Action Hero
    iStunt Reloaded
    DOWNLOAD
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by wiiinator; 2010-06-02 at 11:42 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wiiinator For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-06-03)

Thanks Toyvan, I'm sorta a n00bi3 at this sorta thing. I don't even care about what icon I use, the one you have in for safari in the dock is fine. Basically, I put the Safari.png into the Opera Mini Folder and renamed it to Icon.png so that Opera Mini on my phone shows the Safari icon, as shown in my screenshot. However, an orb is now appearing around the Safari icon. I'm guessing this is because the theme is reading Opera Mini as an application that needs to be orbed. However, if it's easiest to make an opera mini small icon, attached is a picture.

IDEALLY, I'd like to use you're custom Safari icon, as shown in my screenshot, just minus the orb. Thanks!!!!
    In the Opera Mini folder, put everything back to the way it used to be. Then in /var/stash/themes/Glass Orb Color.theme/icons, make a copy of the "Safari.png" file and name it "Opera Mini.png". Clear the icon cache and restart Springboard. That should fix the issue.

From my understanding, having the image file in the "icons" folder takes the highest priority, and overrides any auto-orbification done.

Hey Benzonia, I tried that too. Firstly, in the Icons folder, I can't even find the original for Opera Mini. I successfully have the Opera Mini icon showing up as the original Safari.png icon (the little earth that fits in the dock), the problem is that the orb is around it...probably because it sees the actual opera mini app as an app that needs to be orbed. The image file I put in the opera mini folder is NOT orbed, yet it shows up as orbed on my phone.
    Yeah, it sounds to me like you've changed something in the Opera Mini folder that you shouldn't have, so I think the previous post is good advice -- return the Opera Mini folder to its original files.

I'm guessing some change you made in the Opera Mini folder is overriding the un-orbed image you're also trying to put in the Icons folder. I've changed icons in this theme probably over 60 times for some apps, but only changed files in the Icon folder, and never encountered ANY glitching issues like this. Your problem sounds like it stems from the fact that you've altered the icon file in two different folders.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]

here u go...btw, NEVER replace the Icon.png found in the actual application folder..ALWAYS put icons in private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb Color.theme/Icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default For Circuitous
    Just when I thought I had everything covered, the latest upgrade of Circuitous puts an icon on the springboard. Please orbify this icon for your Glass Orb collection.

regards,
    richard

My icons on the dock do not fit the docking bar, they're a little below the bar, any reasons for this / any solutions to fix this?

K..totally new at this theme and SSH stuff.. got the theme installed,

Page 199 of 214 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast