Page 198 of 214 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icons Request
    Hello guys, I still have the same problem as always...
    The auto create funtcion it's not 100% compatible with the GOC Pogo Plank. Could you please convert this two icons so that I can upload manually into the folder with ssh? Thanks for your time.

The apps are:

- Yahoo! Finance

- Angry Birds
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hi there,

first, thanks for such a wonderful theme!

Second, i was wondering if someone was able to make an icon for:

Wi-Fi Sync
    iHackintosh

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch_86 View Post
    Hello guys, I still have the same problem as always...
    The auto create funtcion it's not 100% compatible with the GOC Pogo Plank. Could you please convert this two icons so that I can upload manually into the folder with ssh? Thanks for your time.

The apps are:

- Yahoo! Finance

- Angry Birds
    fer u! check the names pls

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by dooge View Post
    Hi there,

first, thanks for such a wonderful theme!

Second, i was wondering if someone was able to make an icon for:

Wi-Fi Sync
    iHackintosh

Thanks in advance.
    and fer u dooge! do chec the names too ok!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for you time and effort. Take care talk to you soon :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Memnoch_86 For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-05-23)

Cheers man. I'll double check the app name

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Two Cydia icons please
    Please, at your convenience. These are not in your database... For App Store (shows AS.app) and Searcher.

Regards,
    Richard

Bonjour à tous. Super votre forum. J'ai essayé de me faire mes icônes, mais impossible, je n'y arrive pas du tout. Serait-il possible de me faire ceux qui me manquent? Les voici:
    Bnpparibas
    Squeeze it
    FaceGoo Lite
    PhotoSpeak
    Morph123
    Boîte à Meuh
    BoulOmètre
    Elementz
    R.Bubbles
    Le Pendu
    M E Mme
    Mots Mélés
    Wikango
    iBlueNova
    XRayFx Pro
    Voilà, merci beaucoup.

spiccand!!!!! lol where's that dude anyways!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Please, at your convenience. These are not in your database... For App Store (shows AS.app) and Searcher.

Regards,
    Richard

attached below and now in database

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    spiccand!!!!! lol where's that dude anyways!?!?

oui oui!!

There's an update in Cydia, but it's asking me to purchase again. Any reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    There's an update in Cydia, but it's asking me to purchase again. Any reason for this?

u need to log on to Rock with the same login information used when you first purchased my theme via Cydia/Appsidy. If you don't have Rock, please install 'RockApp' via Cydia. You should then be able to install the latest, and all future updates, of my theme via Rock. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icons Request
    Dear guys, I downloaded Plants vs. Zombies for my iphone. But I'm using the GOC Pro and the Pogo Plank version and the icon doesn't show up as an orb. I would please need you guys to prepare the orb for me so that I can rename it and manually install it trough ssh, it's the only way for it to work properly!
    Thanks a lot, talk to you soon

Dear guys, I downloaded Plants vs. Zombies for my iphone. But I'm using the GOC Pro and the Pogo Plank version and the icon doesn't show up as an orb. I would please need you guys to prepare the orb for me so that I can rename it and manually install it trough ssh, it's the only way for it to work properly!
    Thanks a lot, talk to you soon
    since u said please...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-05-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, now that was quick, and from the actual theme creator! What an honour :-)
    I want to thank you for your great work, the Pogo Plank GOC looks so slick and elegant, everybody who sees my phone get shocked by the looks of it.
    One question, why is the auto orb thinghy not working 100% with the pogo plank? Thanks a lot, regards Alex

Wow, now that was quick, and from the actual theme creator! What an honour :-)
    I want to thank you for your great work, the Pogo Plank GOC looks so slick and elegant, everybody who sees my phone get shocked by the looks of it.
    One question, why is the auto orb thinghy not working 100% with the pogo plank? Thanks a lot, regards Alex
    You're welcome - In answer to your question, PogoPlank does not yet support the icon "auto-create" feature- it grabs icons directly from private/var/stash/themes/xxxx.theme/Icons - so, if a custom icon doesn't exist in the themes "Icons" folder, then it will just use the default one - There are over 4,000 Glass Orb Color icons already created in the online database(link on first post), so check there first. Maybe if the developer of Pogoplank gets enough emails from users they will address this in a future update

20. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-05-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok 2 last questions about the "auto create":
    1) When I download something from the app store from my iphone does your theme actually create an orb copy of the icon in a specific folder? If that's the case then all I have to do is extract it and place it in stash-theme-xxx-icons for it to work with pogo plank.
    2) How about the apps purchased on itunes or the ones downloaded from other sources like cidya?

Alex

Ok 2 last questions about the "auto create":
    1) When I download something from the app store from my iphone does your theme actually create an orb copy of the icon in a specific folder? If that's the case then all I have to do is extract it and place it in stash-theme-xxx-icons for it to work with pogo plank.
    2) How about the apps purchased on itunes or the ones downloaded from other sources like cidya?

Alex
    1) no, the auto-create function does not actually create an icon, it uses an icon mask, and makes all app store icons have the appearance of being orbed(if that makes sense)...it would be nice if it was that easy

2) all App Store apps, whether installed from itunes, directly from your device, or from those pirated apps we can't mention here, will be auto-created! as long as u have G.O.C. Pro or have manually installed the auto-create files found on my first post...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-05-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WOW that's a great feature. Since I always have pogoplank on I didn't realize that I have all the orbs looking fine when is turned off. (just checked out of curiosity). So yes, hopefully the pogoplank guys will be nice enough to add the auto create option on their next release!

No more questions, :-) bye bye take care

This has probably been discussed already, but I have no idea how to search the thread efficiently.

How do I go about putting Opera Mini with a small icon in the dock in place of Safari and also use a large icon for Safari when I pull it off the dock?

[EDIT]

Actually, I figured it out. Had the wrong app name.
    Last edited by aardvarky; 2010-05-29 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Fixed the Problem

Page 198 of 214 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast