Page 197 of 214 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #3921
    Default PLease upload icons
    May you please upload the icons for:
    AngerOfStick
    Bluchat
    At Bat 2010
    Colosseum
    Cube Run ll
    Doodle Army
    Game Cheats
    GameBox
    MotoChaser
    Name that song Lite
    PvZ
    Touch Ski 3D
    WHG
    Sketches 2
    WeeMee
    Here are the pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  2. #3922
    Default More images
    Wait there are more images
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  3. #3923
    Want to share my Lockscreen:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glassorb-lock.png  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooth For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-05-11)

  5. #3924
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 312 Times in 123 Posts

    Hello everybody, im reading long time in this thread about Glass orb color
    its my favourite theme i use on my iphone, many thanks to toy van for this theme
    i create many icons for myself that i use on my iphone
    if someone need some of them, here they are

    Last edited by puntisimo; 2010-05-10 at 09:09 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to puntisimo For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-05-11)

  7. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by bugkalot View Post
    requesting some icons





    thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxRevealzxx View Post
    Wait there are more images
    c'mon guys! all of these icons can be auto-created with the files I attached on my first post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooth View Post
    Want to share my Lockscreen:
    sweet!

  8. #3926
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    c'mon guys! all of these icons can be auto-created with the files I attached on my first post...



    sweet!
    I just purchased this theme, they auto create the icons but majority of them fills the sphere, I can't see the mirror effect anymore....

  9. #3927
    Toyvan,

    Awesome theme!! I'm trying to download some icons from the database, but Zumo Drive seems to be having creating the zip file for me to download.
    It sits there "Preparing files...." and gets no further.

    Would it be possible for you to direct mail me the c64.png and Timer.png from Icons_3, also the psx and mame icons from Icons_2 please?

    Again, great work on the theme!!

  10. #3928
    Quote Originally Posted by bugkalot View Post
    I just purchased this theme, they auto create the icons but majority of them fills the sphere, I can't see the mirror effect anymore....
    I'm working on a solution for this and will address it in a future update

    Quote Originally Posted by thereden View Post
    Toyvan,

    Awesome theme!! I'm trying to download some icons from the database, but Zumo Drive seems to be having creating the zip file for me to download.
    It sits there "Preparing files...." and gets no further.

    Would it be possible for you to direct mail me the c64.png and Timer.png from Icons_3, also the psx and mame icons from Icons_2 please?

    Again, great work on the theme!!
    the zumodrive website is very temperamental - icons attached below
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    thereden (2010-05-12)

  12. #3929
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Paisley, Scotland.
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Could someone do this for me.
    Thankyou

    SAS Survival Guide (SASSurvival)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #3930
    Thank you very very much good sir

  14. #3931


    just double chec the name ya!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    jamesmuldoon67 (2010-05-12), toyvan (2010-05-18)

  16. #3932
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Paisley, Scotland.
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Thankyou Very Much thetjshow great work

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesmuldoon67 For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (2010-05-23)

  18. #3933
    much welcomed! the great work compliment goes to our TV ofcourse!


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    jamesmuldoon67 (2010-05-14)

  20. #3934
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    much welcomed! the great work compliment goes to our TV ofcourse!

    you're too kind - btw, did u get my email in response to your donations?

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    jamesmuldoon67 (2010-05-17), thetjshow (2010-05-23)

  22. #3935
    hi bro, awesome job..have some icon requests:




    thank you very much! cant wait to use ur next theme btw
    Last edited by aceross23; 2010-05-16 at 07:43 PM.

  23. #3936

  24. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Please read ALL of post number 1 of this thread!!! 99% of these requested icons are already made. If you get PRO version then you do not need to make any as they are auto created.

    Post #1 EXPLAINS and PROVIDES LINKS to everything you need.

    Good Luck
    edit:

    edited my previous post, those icons are not yet on the database..major thanks!!!
    Last edited by aceross23; 2010-05-16 at 07:21 PM.

  25. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by aceross23 View Post
    edit:

    edited my previous post, those icons are not yet on the database..major thanks!!!

    they don't need to be in the database since they can ALL be auto-created by reading my first post..and u don't even need to buy my PRO version

  26. #3939
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default A few overlooked icons
    These 2 Cydia apps are not in the database. A conversion would be appreciated for SBSchedule and SysInfoPlus

    regards
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  27. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    These 2 Cydia apps are not in the database. A conversion would be appreciated for SBSchedule and SysInfoPlus

    regards
    SysInfoPlus is in the Glass Orb Color Icons(Icons_4 folder) -
    I will add SBSchedule...EDIT: (Icons_5 folder)
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-18 at 07:19 PM.

Page 197 of 214 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •