Page 191 of 214 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

@zar

any luck with the auto create?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-22)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Requesting the following icons
    Requesting the following in the clear orb format....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default A few more.....
    Requesting a few more in the zip file attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@knique

hello dude..! here are some of the icons u requested. the ones like need for speed was already created dude. as well as ebuddy im sure. pls do a search on this thread with the function above there "search this thread" or go to the online database download the zip file then arrange the icons in details view and search alphebatically. pls take a little time to to these steps. thanks! and most of your apps or maybe ALL are from appstore right? they should auto-orb man..! u only make requests fer cydia or jailbroken apps.

again, read post number 1 first page. it give u detailed details of what to do to make ur icons auto create. if u got problems or need help with the steps then post back here but first, like i said, pls take ur time and read the important stuff on post number 1. thanks!

(rename this created ones accordingly ya..)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Dryiyc View Post
    Hi all. First post. Anyway I have gone though about 150 pages and not found it so I will post and ask. Can some one post the pic for the old Mail icon. The one that was standed before the blue outline one came about?

Thanks.
    attached below..btw, u can find all the original icons in the online database..link on first post

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    @TV so how? my icon ok???

looking smooth my man!

Quote Originally Posted by zar1978 View Post
    Many thanks. Unfortunately, I do not use theme G.O.C. pro.

u can still get aall app store icons to auto-create if u read my first post..all the necessary files are there for u

Quote Originally Posted by Knique View Post
    Requesting the following in the clear orb format....

Please read my first post...

no problem rakin. and yes i do tweak the recomended settings for all the icons i make. I always use the width and hight of the elliptical marque tool at 50 instead of 47. and i usually have the image at 50-55 depending on what it is

@why, thank u my dear sir..!

*@tv
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-23 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello fellas, I'm currently using glass orb color pro and goc pogo plank. Sometimes I have problems with icons that don't show up properly in the pogo plank but that they work perfectly on the springboard even after the auto icon thingy. So I'll post my icon request and then I'll shh in the icon folder and I know it will work then. The app name is Virtual Pour. Thanks a lot for your time, bye bye

Regards alex

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    Yes it is, but mine is cracked and it won't automatically change the icon.
    wow.... just wow.

@knique

hello dude..! here are some of the icons u requested. the ones like need for speed was already created dude. as well as ebuddy im sure. pls do a search on this thread with the function above there "search this thread" or go to the online database download the zip file then arrange the icons in details view and search alphebatically. pls take a little time to to these steps. thanks! and most of your apps or maybe ALL are from appstore right? they should auto-orb man..! u only make requests fer cydia or jailbroken apps.

again, read post number 1 first page. it give u detailed details of what to do to make ur icons auto create. if u got problems or need help with the steps then post back here but first, like i said, pls take ur time and read the important stuff on post number 1. thanks!

(rename this created ones accordingly ya..)
    i feel like it was just yesterday that you posted for the first time, now look at ya! fulfilling icon requests and helping other peeps. bravo!
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-03-23 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ahh..!! youngunn's in da house!!! hah!! how u doing man!! been awhile.., making a theme?? and I just messed with Photoshop and up to date, I only am familliar with making ONLY orbed stuff..! lol mainly only using the eliptical marquee (or some jazz like that) and inverse and cut and paste functions. apart from that, NOTHING!! was seeing a thread called iKarat and I bravely volunteered to help the dude santaf with some ideas with his icons, but failed BIG time! lol but u oh most "photoshop-able one"..!! u were the inpiratio!! (in italian accent pls the inspriration part :P) lol I will be in touch in abit ma man..!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-23 at 05:06 PM.

@memnoch

here u go dude. sorray but im not too familiar with pogo plank. wish i could help anyway..!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

Memnoch_86 (2010-03-23), toyvan (2010-03-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey all, sorry if this has been posted before (did a search but did not find it). Are there "normal" GOC icons for Phone, Safari, Email, SMS, and iPod? I want to have dock icons the same size (with glass circle) as all other icons, not the smaller ones (and larger phone icon).

I looked in the zumo drive but did not find them.

Hope that makes sense.
    kwickone I.T.H.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot, see you next time !

there is kwickone! in zumo drive they are in the folder_1. and also in your phone itself. they are labeled like 1Safari and 1Message etc. with the "1" infront..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

kwickone (2010-03-24)

Default Simon Classic
    Enjoy!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BikeLikeHell For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

there is kwickone! in zumo drive they are in the folder_1. and also in your phone itself. they are labeled like 1Safari and 1Message etc. with the "1" infront..
    Hey thanks thetjshow! I will see if I can find them!

EDIT: ok, found them
    Last edited by kwickone; 2010-03-24 at 05:01 AM.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Guys I wondering if anyone could urgently point in the right direction. I have just turned on the iphone on after taking it out of TomTom car kit and it has come with no service and has a reference to lock info if you want to start using go into the settings and the screen shot of plugging the phone into itunes and when I try that itunes tells me (iTunes could not connect the iPhone *names* iphone because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes. Can someone who may have had this or similar issues please tell me where to go so I can fix this problem. There is a little information icon of the side of the screen and when I press that is says IMEI: unknown ans ICCID: unknown.

I know this is not the right thread but I don't know what the problem is to know where to start looking. I know some of you guys out there are probably a lot smarter that I am on the workings of the iPhone.

Please please help.

have u tried jb it again..? when I see the connect to iTunes on my phone I just make it rain again. I'm a tethered jailbreak.

I downloaded blackra1n again clicked on make it rain the button greys out and says entering recovery and then nothing seems to happen. Any other suggetions. Thanks.

were u affected by the rock app crash recently..?

Page 191 of 214 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast