Page 19 of 214 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Here ya go. iPod icon isn't mine but I like it as well! Made another Firefox Safari replacement dock icon too!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-11 at 06:00 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

batson85 (2009-08-11), rajpatel275 (2010-02-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

If possible, can someone provide a better phone and text message icon? I use email as the middle so both would have to be small. Currently don't like the phone and text icons since phone is all white and text icon colors don't match with the theme.

Thanks in advance.

I'll see what I can do. What colors do you like?

im sure you prolly figured someone was gunna ask this.. but toyvan do you think it would be possible to get the ui sounds as an add on like the docs and lock screen are?

Hi,

I only registered to be able to post here

First of all, I LOVE your theme and I LOVE Metal Gear solid, but the custom sounds are just horrible.
    Please please remove them again or make them optional or maybe include other more decent sounds, the SMS-sound almost gave me a heart attack the first time. And ALL the other SMS sounds are overwritten with the "incoming codec call"-MGS sound? Is that as intended? Kind of strange.

I'm also lacking some (mostly German) app-icons:
    Hotspot, klickTel, TankBuch, WordRoll DE, MeinKlub, Sprachmemos, TV Select, Speicherplatz, Leaf Trombone, Minipiano, FreeDrumPad, Marquee, Fake a Call (FAC), Colloquy, Tiki Towers, Maze Finger, Let's Golf, ICQ, Jules Verne: Return to mysterious island.
    If you could implement some of them over time, I'd be very happy, especially ICQ, Let's Golf, Jules Verne and Tiki Towers are quite popular I think.
    Edit: Sorry, just read the first post, I don't have the time to search all the images right now, will add them later on.

Greets and keep up the great work
    Thundi
    Last edited by Thundi; 2009-08-11 at 04:13 PM.

Firstly, a big thanks to Toyvan for a top theme. There are several other themes about with great elements, but none that seem as cohesive and 'classy' as this one !!

I've followed the Youtube tutorial posted by ealvinito on page 23 and am now able to make my own icons (Although not quite to Toyvan's standards)

Just think, I've only had an iPhone 3 weeks and I'm already jailbroken, modding themes and using SSH. Youtube really is a mine of information :-)

As a reminder for those who've only skimmed the posts. Most original icons can be found on the following web site, just type name in search box ==> http://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php

@Toyvan : Just a thought, but as the Rolando and Rolando 2 icons are identical, I flipped one of them left to right before SSHing to keep them unique. Also I think the latest update had the wrong icon name for "resident evil DEGENERATION". Correct name has lower case "r" and "e", they were both upper case in update.

I was also going to give the tip for getting the correct name for RE4, but I've just read that someone beat me to it ;-)

Cheers,

Neilo

People people people. If you don't like the UI sounds, just ssh in or use ifile and find the UI sounds folder in the theme folder and delete the sounds you don't like.

There already is a let's golf icon in the theme. You just have to ssh in and change the name so it will take.

Agreed, And you can always use ToneFXs to change your UI Sounds. Thanks again TV for the awesome theme!

Quote Originally Posted by madLyfe View Post
    im sure you prolly figured someone was gunna ask this.. but toyvan do you think it would be possible to get the ui sounds as an add on like the docs and lock screen are?
    Unfortunately, I can't please everyone! Just SSH into ur device and delete the UISounds folder found inside the Glass Orb Color folder..

Quote Originally Posted by Thundi View Post
    Hi,

I only registered to be able to post here

First of all, I LOVE your theme and I LOVE Metal Gear solid, but the custom sounds are just horrible.
    Please please remove them again or make them optional or maybe include other more decent sounds, the SMS-sound almost gave me a heart attack the first time. And ALL the other SMS sounds are overwritten with the "incoming codec call"-MGS sound? Is that as intended? Kind of strange.

I'm also lacking some (mostly German) app-icons:
    Hotspot, klickTel, TankBuch, WordRoll DE, MeinKlub, Sprachmemos, TV Select, Speicherplatz, Leaf Trombone, Minipiano, FreeDrumPad, Marquee, Fake a Call (FAC), Colloquy, Tiki Towers, Maze Finger, Let's Golf, ICQ, Jules Verne: Return to mysterious island.
    If you could implement some of them over time, I'd be very happy, especially ICQ, Let's Golf, Jules Verne and Tiki Towers are quite popular I think.
    Edit: Sorry, just read the first post, I don't have the time to search all the images right now, will add them later on.

Greets and keep up the great work
    Thundi
    Read my reply above concerning the UISounds...

Quote Originally Posted by neilo View Post
    Firstly, a big thanks to Toyvan for a top theme. There are several other themes about with great elements, but none that seem as cohesive and 'classy' as this one !!

I've followed the Youtube tutorial posted by ealvinito on page 23 and am now able to make my own icons (Although not quite to Toyvan's standards)

Just think, I've only had an iPhone 3 weeks and I'm already jailbroken, modding themes and using SSH. Youtube really is a mine of information :-)

As a reminder for those who've only skimmed the posts. Most original icons can be found on the following web site, just type name in search box ==> http://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php

@Toyvan : Just a thought, but as the Rolando and Rolando 2 icons are identical, I flipped one of them left to right before SSHing to keep them unique. Also I think the latest update had the wrong icon name for "resident evil DEGENERATION". Correct name has lower case "r" and "e", they were both upper case in update.

I was also going to give the tip for getting the correct name for RE4, but I've just read that someone beat me to it ;-)

Cheers,

Neilo
    Cool, yea I am aware that rolando and rolando 2 are identical..I will fix this in next update..cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    People people people. If you don't like the UI sounds, just ssh in or use ifile and find the UI sounds folder in the theme folder and delete the sounds you don't like.
    If I had a dime for every email I have had about the UISounds since last update I'd atleast have $2 by now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by camstryker View Post
    Agreed, And you can always use ToneFXs to change your UI Sounds. Thanks again TV for the awesome theme!
    YW

--------------------

!!ATTENTION!!

IF THE APPS U REQUESTED BEFORE THE 1.4 UPDATE ARE STILL NOT SHOWING UP ON YOUR SPRINGBOARD AFTER YOU UPDATE IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE NAMED/SPELLED INCORRECTLY WHEN THE ORIGINAL ICONS WERE SENT TO ME! AGAIN, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO A SPELL CHECK ON YOUR REQUESTS, AND FURTHERMORE, I DON'T EVEN HAVE HALF OF THE ICONS THAT GET REQUESTED! SO, PLEASE TAKE THE LITTLE TIME THAT IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE THINGS GET DONE PROPERLY...THANKS!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-12 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks

I'll see what I can do. What colors do you like?
    It really doesn't matter. But I'd aim for white/black and blue.

Anyways, all I have to say is this theme is P-I-M-P!

Default request
    your theme is great!!! it is the best one i've seen, thanks for your hard work on it.

i would greatly appreciate the following apps, i'm going to donate through paypal
    Attached Files Attached Files

does any have this transparent glass orb dock? mind sharing the .png with me? http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4908/img0022pg0.png

ive sorted mine out its easy just delete the sounds folder and i even changed the wallpaper coz im different

thanks for a great theme regardless

When will the lock screen and slider be available?

Try either of these for msgs aloha. And you may have already seen my tweaked mail icon but here goes anyway. I couldn't really get the original sms icon as dark as I would've liked so I am using the blue/orange one now.

I tweaked this sms icon in Paint Shop Pro and am much more pleased with the color but still not too sure about it. And here is the orange/blue one I was talking about. Don't know who made it...
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-12 at 02:03 AM.

Sorry, HERE is the orange/blue sms icon.

Thanks

Sorry, HERE is the orange/blue sms icon.
    Thanks for the help. I tried the icon out and it just doesn't feel right. It feels it's a little too blue.

Yeah I know, it does doesn't it? I don't know, it kinda grew on me... It doesn't look too bad on mine though does it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ss.jpg  
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-12 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks

Yeah I know, it does doesn't it? I don't know, it kinda grew on me... It doesn't look too bad on mine though does it?
    I'd definitely have your set up but I always get mixed up from email and text message.

Am I the only one that checks this 10+ times a day?!

Toy, when do you plan on having the LAST CALL for icon requests? I'd rather gather up a bunch of icons and request them all one time. Makes it easier for you!
    Last edited by alohawaii; 2009-08-12 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 19 of 214 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast