Page 189 of 214 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

here are icons for chronus, the 3.1.3 firmware app(you have to replace the default otherwise it wont work) ,and ispanks although the icon used is a request from the previous page but itll work both ways

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hah! thanks! u have a great weekend ahead spiccand!! thanks again!!

@tv btw my credit card issue is still not resolved yet in case ur wondering or anything. I used a friends account to make the purchase just 5mins ago and gave him cash.

and tv I'm currently using the 2.2 one from rock but certain of my cydia/rock apps aren't orbed. and this apps are the old ones which in zumo, were already created. mQuickdo and kirikae for example. why aren't they in the latest 2.2..?
    Good morning...Seeing that you just purchased the theme...there are instructions on this thread that will instruct you on how to download another program and how to orb all iTunes App Icons. This will not work on Apps purchased through Cydia or RYP.

Read down toward the bottom of Post 1 of the link I left you and all will work perfectly.

Hope this helps and good luck!!!

hello Tristan..!!

and I Got no problems with the app store icons dude.. They are ok orbed and all.. but there are a few cydia apps.. I checked in the database and they are already made.. yet mine aren't orbed.. I thought all tat are in the database have been included in the updates of this theme right..? an example of the apps are kirikae and quickdo both from cydia. the icons are present in the database yet mine isn't orbed yet. do I still have to manually ssh it dude..? thanks!

hope u get what I'm saying brotha..
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-14 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hello Tristan..!!

and I Got no problems with the app store icons dude.. They are ok orbed and all.. but there are a few cydia apps.. I checked in the database and they are already made.. yet mine aren't orbed.. I thought all tat are in the database have been included in the updates of this theme right..? an example of the apps are kirikae and quickdo both from cydia. the icons are present in the database yet mine isn't orbed yet. do I still have to manually ssh it dude..? thanks!

hope u get what I'm saying brotha..
    Ahhh, gotcha...sorry for the misunderstanding. Recheck the correct spelling of the apps while you are ssh'd into the iPhone and icon folder. Try changing the lower/upper case of the first letter, save, respring and see if that does the trick. There are no gurantees that the app was named correctly when it was saved to the database. Once you hit the right spelling, spacing, and upper/lower case of the name, it will display as an orb. TV has no way of confirming what others may have contributed when he was building the massive number of icons.

Hope that helps...Good Luck!

when I looked in the icons folder in the theme there is no quickdo or kirikae at all. it's avaliable in the database but not in the icon folder in the theme mate.

thanks!

found it
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-03-15 at 11:12 AM.

when I looked in the icons folder in the theme there is no quickdo or kirikae at all. it's avaliable in the database but not in the icon folder in the theme mate.

thanks!
    Drag it to your desk top, ssh into your iPhone themes icon folder for PRO and drop it in. Respring and it should be there. TV has not added all of the icons to the newest update yet. It is hard to know what is or isnt a store app or a jailbreak app with all the countries and apps out there. You can do it yourself and it will be there.

This should solve your missing icons...enjoy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-03-16), toyvan (2010-03-15)

I totally understand the part of getting the icons from the database and ssh-ing it into the phone pro theme.. bus was just wondering and assuming that the updates for the pro, weather or not it includes all the icons which are on the online database (zumo drive).. hmm.. so ur saying that it doesn't get updated huh? and I've just got to manually search for it then ssh it into the phone..?

also Tristan, do u know anything pertaining to the zumodrive app..? I have it and have the 5 different icon folders and also the dock icon folder. I am able to see the icons and all. but how do I copy the image from the zumodrive app itself..? am I able to do that..?

once again, thanks loads fer your time and help.
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-15 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks

also Tristan, do u know anything pertaining to the zumodrive app..? I have it and have the 5 different icon folders and also the dock icon folder. I am able to see the icons and all. but how do I copy the image from the zumodrive app itself..? am I able to do that..? ...
    Hi guy,
    First of all, this online databse (zumo drive) was created BEFORE TV did the auto-create AppStore icon. Once it did it, he removed all the AppleStore icons from the theme. Probably he removed too much of them, but as it was written before, it is hard to know which of the 3500+ icons are from Cydia/Rock.

Now, to use them, you can, from the zumo drive website, create an archive (.zip) with all the icons, this will allow you to download them all in one file. It works well and is pretty fast.
    I can't tell you which link is it cause I can't access this website from my office but it was a link on the right, easy to find.

Good luck.
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiccand For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-03-16), toyvan (2010-03-15)

hey, I have a question
    how can I change the language of the date widget,
    and how can I make the badges transparant.

the best theme I ever seen
    greetz
    stippel

Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Ok, so I tried..hope this is enough for you globe making masters can assist me

Cheers

edited to fix some of the icons..

are these app store apps or cydia and rock apps??

SPICCAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

whew!! i managed it man!!! the bosspaper!! its working perfectly now bro!!

weeee!!!

seriously, didnt know why i didnt try this in the first place. what i did was replace the current datewidget and bosspaper file in the theme with the a fresh one off from rock. (ssh-ing them firstly onto my com then split the files up there then place it back into the phone) it is like a mix and match of 2 different files. wow. thanks guys... really trully. thanks alot!! its the frustration and challenge that was really getting to me and i swear i was THIS close to giving up and blaming it on my phone and one of its substrate or something was clashing with bosspaper or date widget. lol im sorry fer the trouble.

again, thanks...! and u know what TV? im gonna make another purchase now again. and our arrangement and agreement still holds my man...
    glad u got it all sorted out my man! I was getting worried that u had a phone with disabilities..lol

thanks!
    even though they may be in the online database I may still need to put them in my theme download...just let me know which ones u need and I can add them to the next update...and in the meantime u can just manually SSH the ones you're missing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-03-16)

I believe they are cydia apps

@tv and Tristan
    oh! I see..! I was under the assumption that all your updates include all the icons on the database.. lol but that would make ur theme bigger more that 22.1mb huh?? lol thanks for the info!

and sorry thanks too spiccand!! hah! hope ur weekend was happening!!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-16 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Right, at about the 1500 icon mark, TV decided to stop including new icons in the Cydia/Rock downloads, and instead created the Zumodrive folders to just hold all the icons anyone ever made. Users would need to manually copy from Zumodrive to their iPhone for any icons made past #1500 (or whatever the actual number was).

Then he made the auto-orbization, which makes much of that database unnecessary aside for alternate icons and dock icons, etc.

I just recently did the auto-orbization, and I'm highly impressed. Hats off to you TV, once again. I only have two requests:

1. KiwiComics, a Cydia app, icon attached.
    2. Would it be possible to create a dock icon for GTLogin? I already requested this (normal-sized) icon long ago in this thread, and the original icon is already attached at http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....hmentid=392136, but it would be nice to have it fit in with the rest of my dock. This is for the free GOC theme, right-most dock position.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DanTheManMS For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-03-16)

@tv I just browsed over to this dude's thread desalles on his s2 theme and wow. I now realize how crazy it must be following up and the after sale service theme creators have to provide. that dude there is gg wild with all the requests!!! hah! I said before and I'll say this again, the way THIS theme is managed and supported, by far, is examplary. maybe some of us with good Photoshop skills can just go over there for abit to help out if u want to be nice and "represent" GOC or tv! LOL I think that s2 theme is something like GOC though ofcourse with different color schemes and lesser rounded-edges. but I must say the color scheme is to my liking!! especially the messages baloons!! sorry tv..! not promoting or anything like that here but we will never forget where this whole orb thing originated from!!!

watch out! as soon as u can after reading this and u have rockapp on ur mobile then get into it and update the latest version! also this is for ppl who have a sudden low disk space error message!!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-16 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Splitta1 View Post
    Ok, so I tried..hope this is enough for you globe making masters can assist me

Cheers

edited to fix some of the icons..
    here u go...

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    I just recently did the auto-orbization, and I'm highly impressed. Hats off to you TV, once again. I only have two requests:

1. KiwiComics, a Cydia app, icon attached.
    2. Would it be possible to create a dock icon for GTLogin? I already requested this (normal-sized) icon long ago in this thread, and the original icon is already attached at http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....hmentid=392136, but it would be nice to have it fit in with the rest of my dock. This is for the free GOC theme, right-most dock position.

Thanks in advance.

thanks for being specific in ur request so I didn't have to ask u unnecessary questions - here u go...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

DanTheManMS (2010-03-17)

Hello,

First off, I love the time. I have two requests please. I searched the database but didn't find these two.

LocSpoof
    Toy Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    Hello,

First off, I love the time. I have two requests please. I searched the database but didn't find these two.
    isn't 'Toy Mechanic' an App Store app?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    isn't 'Toy Mechanic' an App Store app?
    Yes it is, but mine is cracked and it won't automatically change the icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    Yes it is, but mine is cracked and it won't automatically change the icon.
    haha..sorry, but I don't fulfill icon requests for people who don't support my work by getting a cracked version, let alone admit it in my thread!

Page 189 of 214 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast