Page 184 of 214 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

@Tristan

lol ok I think I messed it up! sorry man but I did as u mention. opened the file in adobe and pressed the down and left then I saved as. then I renamed the file type from psd to .png then ssh-Ed it back in then resprung the phone. now there is no orb anything. lol just the number. any ideas..? thanks yea and i think I'm really troubling.. with this questions and all..

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    @Tristan

lol ok I think I messed it up! sorry man but I did as u mention. opened the file in adobe and pressed the down and left then I saved as. then I renamed the file type from psd to .png then ssh-Ed it back in then resprung the phone. now there is no orb anything. lol just the number. any ideas..? thanks yea and i think I'm really troubling.. with this questions and all..
    What color badge do you want?

@Tristan

well anything would do I'm using a purple-ish background.. and my dear sir.. I'm guessing that u are gg to make it..? wow. thanks really but if it's too much trouble then it's really ok.. u can let me know where I'm gg about it wrongly.. or maybe just give me your current one..? lol I'm really totally new to Photoshop. infact I just downloaded it since I used this GOC theme trying to make orbs and all.. thanks Tristan.. but whatever that's easy for u man. I'm in debt..!

and another thing since I got u! lol u know anything about the bosspaper add on..? I tried following all the steps on post number one but still can't get it to work with date widget. tv helped. alot. but sadly I'm still in the dark. I'm really to the point whereby I'm rather shy to ask..!

Default SMBadge Color Assortment
    Here are an assortment of colored SMBadgeBG for everyone's use. You must rename each file by taking the color out of the name. The file name should be SMBadgeBG.png

The Badge goes in the following folder: var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Remember to save this image in another folder as it will get wiped during any upgrades that may be released. Also if you want to keep the original image then rename it BEFORE you drag the new image in.

As far as BossPaper goes...I have attached a screen shot of my winterboard...Make sure yours is in the same order...The first 2 are my lockscreen, the third are my bubble page icons, the fourth is BossPaper and needs to be as high up as possible while your G.O.C. Pro should be the last one.

Hope this gets you squared away...Good Luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -winterboard.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images        

5. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

TRISTAN!!! the badges are sweet!!!! though.....! lol can u pls pls help me allign the last badge that u post, the cyan one to make it closer to the app fer me..? it's still pretty far.. say, 3 steps to the left and maybe 2 down. thanks thanks thanks.

TRISTAN!!! the badges are sweet!!!! though.....! lol can u pls pls help me allign the last badge that u post, the cyan one to make it closer to the app fer me..? it's still pretty far.. say, 3 steps to the left and maybe 2 down. thanks thanks thanks.
    I hope I got the right one. Let me know how it works.

I have also done a spring butterfly for everyone else.

Ok...Cyan is Blue/Teal...I feel about 2 inches tall right now!!! Try this one
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-28 at 06:34 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

lol teal then not cyan! and shucks shucks shucks..! it looks ok pretty decent but the numbers in the badge now are not align with the badge. is it my font dude..? lol thanks again yea Tristan. also u have the original one..? as in the transparent orb badge.. maybe that will help not make the number in the badge allignment not so obvious..

IMG_0624.PNG

dunno if this will work but I copied and paste a screen shot here. i'm using my phone now to post and all cos I've got no acsess to my pc. am at a cousins place watching the MAN UTD game. is there a way to post screenshots using the phone..?
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-28 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol teal then not cyan! and shucks shucks shucks..! it looks ok pretty decent but the numbers in the badge now are not align with the badge. is it my font dude..? lol thanks again yea Tristan. also u have the original one..? as in the transparent orb badge.. maybe that will help not make the number in the badge allignment not so obvious..

IMG_0624.PNG

dunno if this will work but I copied and paste a screen shot here. i'm using my phone now to post and all cos I've got no acsess to my pc. am at a cousins place watching the MAN UTD game. is there a way to post screenshots using the phone..?
    No there isnt unless you have another image storing source then you can post the link. I have all the templates that are needed/used.

I have played around with your image and believe this will fit the bill. I can not move it any closer. This is about as close as I can get. I have tried to locate the number and have yet to find it. Without being able to shift the number this is what you get.

and if u don't mind could u also tell me how to save the alignment after u have edited it in Photoshop..? I tried it just now changed the file type from .psd to .png then ssh it and basically it disappears. like I said, I hate to trouble and bug u and request this kinda stuff which I feel is user preferance kinda thing and is like after-sales kinda help which is totally done in kind. i am in deep gratitude to many ppl after this theme. lol spiccand, torrentdav, youngunn, yourself and TV himself. for what it's worth, thanks.

you guys are totally not obliged to do anything more after the release of this theme but this is purely done out of good will. hence, a success.
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-28 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

and if u don't mind could u also tell me how to save the alignment after u have edited it in Photoshop..? I tried it just now changed the file type from .psd to .png then ssh it and basically it disappears. like I said, I hate to trouble and bug u and request this kinda stuff which I feel is user preferance kinda thing and is like after-sales kinda help which is totally done in kind. i am in deep gratitude to many ppl after this theme. lol spiccand, torrentdav, youngunn, yourself and TV himself. for what it's worth, thanks.

you guys are totally not obliged to do anything more after the release of this theme but this is purely done out of good will. hence, a success.
    You need to select "Save for Web" A preview screen will pop up, select OK and then name the file but leave the extension alone...it will save as a .png.

Another thing you must realize when creating these icons is that if you move the image to far either direction, then it will disappear. There is only a small amount of play to adjust these images unless you go into other parts of the iPhone and change the script/code.

Hope that answers your questions.

By the way...Hitting the "Thanks" button for posts that help you goes along way toward future assistance by all of us.

ok tried. and I guess this is it then. and I'm not too worked with the badges for the apps it's just that for the docked icons the badges seem rather far. infact it's not even close to the dock itself. I'm guessing that it's because the docked icons are smaller than the actual apps that's y the badges are allign to the original size of the app icon and not to the size of the docked icons..? thanks mate. and another last thing.., I'm so in loved with this theme and was just wondering what other reccomendations would u reccomend as add on's..? like I noticed u have gruppled art too in ur witerboard. that looks good with GOC. and whatelse mate..? like are there wallpapers or other stuff that u would suggest..? I see u have tons of things like badges alone u can have many versions of it!! i really wish I could learn all this man..

ahh!! ok..! I firstly didn't save as web but saved as only. and also I went abit extreme in the allignment lol so maybe that's y it didn't appear at all..! jeez..! how would have anyone knew that??? lol
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-28 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok tried. and I guess this is it then. and I'm not too worked with the badges for the apps it's just that for the docked icons the badges seem rather far. infact it's not even close to the dock itself. I'm guessing that it's because the docked icons are smaller than the actual apps that's y the badges are allign to the original size of the app icon and not to the size of the docked icons..? thanks mate. and another last thing.., I'm so in loved with this theme and was just wondering what other reccomendations would u reccomend as add on's..? like I noticed u have gruppled art too in ur witerboard. that looks good with GOC. and whatelse mate..? like are there wallpapers or other stuff that u would suggest..? I see u have tons of things like badges alone u can have many versions of it!! i really wish I could learn all this man..
    The easiest way to do all of this is to just pick an area you want to customize. Take a copy of that folder and drop it on your desktop. This is your backup in case you mess something up in your ssh work. Always remember what you did and if it is not what you want then undo it and try something else. This is how I learned. I have merged Grupple/Lockinfo with Weather Elements V3. There are many different things out there and each is to there own taste. All of my wallpaper comes from digitalblasphemy.com but requires a membership to download is amazing iPhone and computer wallpaper. You just have to look at various other setups and take the items you like and merge them into your theme. Always work with backups and then once you get something like you want it...save a backup in a separate folder so that when there is an update to any themes, you can just drag and drop your preferences back into the theme.

I am pretty much done on here for the day so if you need anything else it will be taken care of during the week. Have a great day!

wow! thanks and ok Tristan..!! I'm knocking off to..!! thanks loads once again..!! I definately benifited from your wisdom!!! lol u have a great week then..!

thanks!

@tv

hope your new bundle of joy will bring in bundles and bundles and bundlesss of joy into your life!! lol congrats man! give ur little one a kiss from me!! congratulations again!!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-02-28 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bonjour

Pourriez vous maider pour ces icones ???

cordialement fatrix65

here you go
    Last edited by xbins00; 2010-03-01 at 09:52 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

scientific calculator not on my g.o.c. pro theme, can i find these files somewhere w/out doing the whole auto update thing?....i just prefer injecting the appropriate files (for scientific calculator) via ssh....ive looked not quite everywhere but still looking.....
    Last edited by RF1; 2010-03-02 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres one for freerice if anyone wants

can someone change the top of the maps app and the safari app to black instead of grey so it matches the bottoms?
    Last edited by xbins00; 2010-03-03 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

video tutorial is back on first post
    came back today to check on that. thanks!

Page 184 of 214 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast