Page 183 of 214 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by fistounet View Post
    The name was with the Original Icon as name.png
    I have already edit my original post

AppLinks
    make sure to check the online database for Rock & Cydia apps before requesting them...AppLinks was made a long time ago

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    u need to email the developer of pogoplank and ask him to make it compatible w/ themes that auto-create icons..it obviously pulls images from the theme's "Icons" folder, but if there isn't a custom icon for any given app, then it pulls the default app icon from somewhere else, and I don't know where that is - at this point there isn't anything I can really do or suggest other than contact mr. pogoplank himself..sorry

p.s. and u can always visit the online database and find the icons ur missing in the pogoplank folders and put them into my theme's "Icons" folder...
    I will get intouch with him and ask him to do that.
    I have had a look around in the pogoplank folders and i cant see any place where the icons appear to go. Not to worry ! i was only having a tinker because my life seems so empty now all my icons are orbed !
    One other thing my live clock has vanished since the last update ?!?! I have unistalled it and reinstalled it and the goc live clock is ticked in my winterboard, there is no live weather option on the winterboard and i can't remember if that has always been the case !
    One final thing,could i be cheeky and ask if anybody would be interested in creating some alternatives to the stock icons? Specifically The App store icon, calculator and compass for the s-board and messages for poition 4 on the dock (right hand side of the large middle) ive got a whole black,blue,sliver white ish thing going on and the brighter colours are strting to look out of place .. there will of course be donations resulting from a happy Jack !!!!
    Keep up the good work you clever clever theme folk

Certified KeyboardSmasher Rakim's Avatar
    In Texas behind your computer desk tryin to fix what you have broken!!
    Thanks

Default Icon Requests
    First of all let me thank you Toyvan for the obvious hard work you put into creating and supporting such an amazing theme!! Based on what i know about this type of thing i know it is purely a labor of love!Also id like to thank all the other creative people who have uploaded and shared their icons advice etc.

I have included my request for icons i would be most appreciative if the attached icons could be "orbified" as well as a reduced size version suitable for the G.O.C Dock application. I included the original icons as well as a text file with the exact name as they appear on my device. If i have done something in correctly please let me know, MANY MANY thanks in advance!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Jack klick View Post
    I will get intouch with him and ask him to do that.
    I have had a look around in the pogoplank folders and i cant see any place where the icons appear to go. Not to worry ! i was only having a tinker because my life seems so empty now all my icons are orbed !
    One other thing my live clock has vanished since the last update ?!?! I have unistalled it and reinstalled it and the goc live clock is ticked in my winterboard, there is no live weather option on the winterboard and i can't remember if that has always been the case !
    One final thing,could i be cheeky and ask if anybody would be interested in creating some alternatives to the stock icons? Specifically The App store icon, calculator and compass for the s-board and messages for poition 4 on the dock (right hand side of the large middle) ive got a whole black,blue,sliver white ish thing going on and the brighter colours are strting to look out of place .. there will of course be donations resulting from a happy Jack !!!!
    Keep up the good work you clever clever theme folk
    I'm not sure what issue you're having w/ LiveClock...nothing changed with the 'G.O.C. LiveClock' option in my latest update...is anybody else having issues??

If u want some custom images then u will have to provide images

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    First of all let me thank you Toyvan for the obvious hard work you put into creating and supporting such an amazing theme!! Based on what i know about this type of thing i know it is purely a labor of love!Also id like to thank all the other creative people who have uploaded and shared their icons advice etc.

I have included my request for icons i would be most appreciative if the attached icons could be "orbified" as well as a reduced size version suitable for the G.O.C Dock application. I included the original icons as well as a text file with the exact name as they appear on my device. If i have done something in correctly please let me know, MANY MANY thanks in advance!!
    so, are u asking to have these icons that are existing remade with the images u provided?? AND have all of them converted to dock icons as well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jack klick (2010-02-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=toyvan;5136379]I'm not sure what issue you're having w/ LiveClock...nothing changed with the 'G.O.C. LiveClock' option in my latest update...is anybody else having issues??

If u want some custom images then u will have to provide images

See when i said live clock i actually meant live weather !! dum De Dum ... Ever since i updated i havent had the GOC live weather icon. I have tried to reinstall live weather and have it ticked on winterboard but it wont change !!

I'm not really asking for cutom images because i'm happy with the icons just being really picky about the colours i.e could for instance you change the calc for darker colours , blues, blacks,? As i tried to explain i have a whole dark and light thing going on for my 1st springboard page. It's not urgent or just that inportant really .. but i just thought a man of your dedication and talent might see fit...

Just for peoples information... i have spent a chunk today messing about with adding categories. i added categories and worked out that if you called you folder any of the following you get Orbed folder designs for your categories

Media
    Apps
    Tools
    Utilities
    Games
    Social

Although when i went into the folders only some of the apps had orbed ,,,,,but fear not i found a solution !!
    I then installed categoriesSB (only on cydia) and this was then corrected. It costs $0.99 but apparently it corrects problems something to do with lag and springboards...blah de blah.. who cares it Orbs everything !!! and we all know orbs are the future !!

(sorry for dumbing down your excellent forum )
    Last edited by Jack klick; 2010-02-24 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Not exactly remade,what i am asking though is to have them placed with the orb design around them like the ones that repopulated when i did the iwipe, and yes to have them reduced as well so to be used in conjunction with your dock as those are of a smaller size correct? i probably did not word that well initially, i apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
    Not exactly remade,what i am asking though is to have them placed with the orb design around them like the ones that repopulated when i did the iwipe, and yes to have them reduced as well so to be used in conjunction with your dock as those are of a smaller size correct? i probably did not word that well initially, i apologize.

I understood u completely, I was just being a bit sarcastic because I really don't like to "re-create" icons that come standard with the theme(which is pretty much all the icons u requested be made)- iWipeCache only affects App Store icons, nothing else! so, what I'm getting at is that I'd be more than happy to make Rock & Cydia icons, that haven't been made yet, for springboard and or the dock - btw, have u checked out the video tutorial?

See when i said live clock i actually meant live weather !! dum De Dum ... Ever since i updated i havent had the GOC live weather icon. I have tried to reinstall live weather and have it ticked on winterboard but it wont change !!

I'm not really asking for cutom images because i'm happy with the icons just being really picky about the colours i.e could for instance you change the calc for darker colours , blues, blacks,? As i tried to explain i have a whole dark and light thing going on for my 1st springboard page. It's not urgent or just that inportant really .. but i just thought a man of your dedication and talent might see fit...
    'G.O.C. WeatherIcon' is working fine for me, and I install all updates from Rock, just like everyone else, to make sure I have the same install as everyone else(for troubleshooting purposes like this)- so, I wish I could help u more, but I can't really fix a problem I can't duplicate

As far as your request for the whole dark & light themed icons, I might have to ponder that one for a bit...I have other pressing issues that require my dedication and talent at the moment
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-25 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes i did, and it does not seem all together difficult at all in fact it looked pretty straight forward,it was simply that i dont have the software to do the job,regarding that though i think i will see what i can do.I kind of thought it might be a longshot getting those icons reworked because in my field i do understand the monotony of double work so that was why i tried to make it as unobtrusive as possible LOL
    I do fully understand though and i DID note your sarcasm i was just trying to overlook it, Since i am in need of your assistance so believe me a little bit of sarcasm wasn't stopping me from trying to solicit your expertise in this instance hehehe. I also appreciate the honesty about your comment. I was thinking like man he was SARCASTIC and he didn't respond but now i do feel infinitely better at least with a response. Hry man,sarcasm is human, however Rudeness is unacceptable. And you weren't rude,you did respond. So ill be off to see what i can get accomplished here and i'll U/L what i create IF its not total mish mash. If i do need your input on tweaking etc. i wont hesitate to call on you. Again Thanks for a helluva theme TV! ohh and any icons you do feel like remaking ill gladly accept lol

best theme ever never using another one again thanks toyvan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

'G.O.C. WeatherIcon' is working fine for me, and I install all updates from Rock, just like everyone else, to make sure I have the same install as everyone else(for troubleshooting purposes like this)- so, I wish I could help u more, but I can't really fix a problem I can't duplicate

As far as your request for the whole dark & light themed icons, I might have to ponder that one for a bit...I have other pressing issues that require my dedication and talent at the moment
    [/QUOTE]

See Pondering isn't a no ! Seriously though i understand that you are busy and to be honest i was more hoping somebody else will take up the request but its not exactly urgent.
    As far as the weather icon is going i have sorted it now ( for some reason it was set to "weather channel" instead of "iphone weather" and this seemed to stop it working. See being British even the live weather icon fits in with my whole dark/light thing, i.e black clouds and white snow

P.s did i mention your Talent and dedication ?

Quote Originally Posted by elche115 View Post
    best theme ever never using another one again thanks toyvan
    cheers!

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    See Pondering isn't a no ! Seriously though i understand that you are busy and to be honest i was more hoping somebody else will take up the request but its not exactly urgent.
    As far as the weather icon is going i have sorted it now ( for some reason it was set to "weather channel" instead of "iphone weather" and this seemed to stop it working. See being British even the live weather icon fits in with my whole dark/light thing, i.e black clouds and white snow

P.s did i mention your Talent and dedication ?
    glad u got the weathericon all sorted out...still pondering.....

can someone plz do beatarator

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Could you please read post #1 and follow the instructions for requesting icons...Thank You!

hello..! does anyone know how to move the badges closer to the app..? mine is like kinda far away. I'll post a screenie hang on. sorry and thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zooth View Post
    Maybe someone need this Icons.

Beaterator
    Ioutbank
    Akinator
    BilanzSpion
    Baybephone
    Deutsche Bahn
    thanks alot for beaterator that was the only 1 i was missing and requset on toyvans page but didnt get it. also can u make the background yellow. thanks alot

heres those icons you requested earlier. sorry it took so long ive had to work alot last couple weeks. Sorry i didnt make them docks too i dont know how to do that.

P.S. ToyVan do you have a video on how to make icons dock for g.o.c pro or can u explain to me how to do it. Thanks
    Last edited by xbins00; 2010-02-27 at 08:30 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

Rakim (2010-03-20), toyvan (2010-03-03)

Thanks

ToyVan and his wife just had a baby boy this morning...CONGRATS DADDY!!!...So recommend we give him some time to not worry about his theme. If the rest of us can handle the requests and questions for a week or two...I am sure he would greatly appreciate it. For those that want to see...he has posted pictures of his new baby all over Facebook...showing just how proud of a daddy he is!

I will try to answer questions the best that I can and start responding to correctly posted requests again to help with the work flow.

xbins00...There is currently only that one video on making the orb icons. The easiest way to do it is to open both the icon you want to replace and the image you want to use. Using layering, resize your new icon to fit over the top of the old one making sure that you maintain the aspect ratio of the background. If you place your new image over the top of the old and resize it to the same size and place then delete the old image and save. SSH it into the iPhone and check for proper size and placement. If it is off, then make small adjustments by shifting the image or sizing down in small increments. This is how I did my replacement dock icons.

Hopefully that helps you and if not then let me know where your images are and what dock position you want them to go to and I will do it for you.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hello..! does anyone know how to move the badges closer to the app..? mine is like kinda far away. I'll post a screenie hang on. sorry and thanks!!
    To move your badges closer you need to ssh into the folder with the badge icon and copy it to your desktop. Open it with Adobe or Gimp and then make a duplicate copy of it. On the duplicate using your arrow keys click once down and once to the left and it should now be closer. Save it and ssh the new icon back into the iphone replacing the old one. Make sure you keep the file name the same.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-27 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-03-03)

here is a icon for inspell and actionmenu in the settings app. i might make more later. to use these you must ssh into the g.o.c. theme and go to bundles. then make a folder called com.booleanmagic.Inspell or ActionMenu then paste the icon.png into it. make sure its still called icon.png

@Tristan

I will try and thanks very much!! hope I don't have to trouble u again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    @Tristan

I will try and thanks very much!! hope I don't have to trouble u again!
    Not a problem and you are no trouble Let us know how it worked out.

Page 183 of 214 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast