Page 182 of 214 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

@militace

that isnt the GOC or glass orb theme, you are in the wrong thread i think

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by bix66 View Post
    are the icons ur requesting from cydia or rock? or are they from the apple app store?

icons iTunes; post #3577 to see a list of icons.

thanks thanks thanks
    install GOC Pro they autocreate the appstore icons.
    Last edited by k3k3; 2010-02-19 at 12:26 PM.

Could somebody please convert this to a dock icon for the very right?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k3k3 View Post
    @militace

that isnt the GOC or glass orb theme, you are in the wrong thread i think
    lol

yes i'm in the right thread

I tested 2 themes : 266 collection and Glass orb

I prefer Glass orb.

My screens was when i installed 266 theme

Thanks

Ola ...

i would like to have this Avatar as Orb Icon ... with the same proportion .. Its Possible ??

Thanx a lot

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nobody ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by militace View Post
    Hi everybody

I just install this theme and i've a lot of icons

thanks in advance

La plupart des icons.. que tu demandes sont dans la base de données... regarde un peu dans la 1ere page..

En plus tu donnes des screens de ton Iphone .. personne ne peut travailler des icones a partir d'un screen faut tout decouper..
    Installes GOC2 Pro toutes tes icons seront automatiquement convertis en Orb

Translation

The most of the icon wich you ask are in the DB, first page
    Take a look then

And yous post screens from you iphone ... Nobody will make icon from screen .. too much to do
    You must install GOC2 Pro, all yours icon will automatically converted in ORB

Sorry 4 my poor english
    Last edited by fistounet; 2010-02-20 at 09:30 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fistounet For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-22)

heres iconharvester

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First time poster so Please don't jump down my throat for any errors (Iv'e got a wife for that)
    Problem.... Ive installed Goc pro pogoplank and only have about half of my icons orbed. Anything i need to do to correct this ?

Thanx in advance

heres snappy and sp central

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone! if you arent getting all your icons themed, and they are APP STORE icons, from itunes, then you need to run iWipeCache from Rock. All those icons should auto create now. If its a Cydia or Rock app, make sure it hasn't already been made. then post a request, posting an image for us to use and the name of the app as it appears on the iphone.

thank you

holaa! @youngunn!

heyaa dude! hope all's been well with u..! and got a few quick questions if u don't mind.. do u know the exact file name that I must have in the GOC Pro theme file in library>themes in order for my AppStore icons to auto create..? I messed around quite abit with the files through SSH and iFile and fear that I must have renamed it or moved it. I did this becase I just can't seem to get my boss paper to work with the date widget even after advice from TV himself. I can get it working fine with the GOC Pro but when I put the bosspaper above everything else in winterboard and also selecting te date widget there, followed by switching the above winterboard selection in bosspaper it doesn't work. so I meddled. lol and I even used the iWipeCache and my icons from AppStore still don't auto create. sorry to trouble bruh..

Quote Originally Posted by fistounet View Post
    Here an Cydia Rock App..
    Thx a Lot
    what is the name of that app?

Quote Originally Posted by Passy101 View Post
    Could somebody please convert this to a dock icon for the very right?
    Thanks!

check out the online database 'Dock_Icons' folder..

Hi everybody

thanks in advance

PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST...

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    holaa! @youngunn!

heyaa dude! hope all's been well with u..! and got a few quick questions if u don't mind.. do u know the exact file name that I must have in the GOC Pro theme file in library>themes in order for my AppStore icons to auto create..? I messed around quite abit with the files through SSH and iFile and fear that I must have renamed it or moved it. I did this becase I just can't seem to get my boss paper to work with the date widget even after advice from TV himself. I can get it working fine with the GOC Pro but when I put the bosspaper above everything else in winterboard and also selecting te date widget there, followed by switching the above winterboard selection in bosspaper it doesn't work. so I meddled. lol and I even used the iWipeCache and my icons from AppStore still don't auto create. sorry to trouble bruh..
    if u have the latest version of G.O.C. Pro installed then all u have to do is install iWipe Cache and run it...please read my first post! if u think u messed up some files via SSH tinkering, then reinstall G.O.C. Pro via Rock and then run iwipecache...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youngunn View Post
    Everyone! if you arent getting all your icons themed, and they are APP STORE icons, from itunes, then you need to run iWipeCache from Rock. All those icons should auto create now. If its a Cydia or Rock app, make sure it hasn't already been made. then post a request, posting an image for us to use and the name of the app as it appears on the iphone.

thank you
    Sorry i didn't make myself very clear. I have got GOC pro installed and i am all orbed up , its just that when i switch to the pogoplank version i only have half the icons orbed. Is there a solution to this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone youngunn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack klick View Post
    Sorry i didn't make myself very clear. I have got GOC pro installed and i am all orbed up , its just that when i switch to the pogoplank version i only have half the icons orbed. Is there a solution to this?
    ahh ok its all good my man.

unfortunately, i have never used pogoplank and the goc pro theme and dont have any advice, you may have to defer to toyvan here.

Hi everybody

thanks in advance

LOL theres some WEIRD apps in other parts of the world... Les Blondes?
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-23 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres ipodmovie.info

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack klick View Post
    u need to email the developer of pogoplank and ask him to make it compatible w/ themes that auto-create icons..it obviously pulls images from the theme's "Icons" folder, but if there isn't a custom icon for any given app, then it pulls the default app icon from somewhere else, and I don't know where that is - at this point there isn't anything I can really do or suggest other than contact mr. pogoplank himself..sorry

p.s. and u can always visit the online database and find the icons ur missing in the pogoplank folders and put them into my theme's "Icons" folder...

and heres a non dock messages icon

P.S. I decided i like making icons so much that ill start taking requests that i either see in the thread starting now or any that are PMed to me. but im only doing NON appstore apps so if you have anything thats NON appstore and hasnt been done ill be happy to create.
    Last edited by xbins00; 2010-02-23 at 05:20 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to xbins00 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    what is the name of that app?

The name was with the Original Icon as name.png
    I have already edit my original post

AppLinks
    Last edited by fistounet; 2010-02-23 at 01:17 PM.

bia2

26. The Following User Says Thank You to disclosure For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-02-23)

Page 182 of 214 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast