Page 18 of 214 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 4267

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan

  1. #341
    Check out the previous page for the Youtube tutorial video. It's super easy!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

    shahed26 (2009-08-10)

  3. #342
    Default icons
    @ Cory , here man I found these online in like 5 minutes. YOu can try these or if you want to look harder maybe you can find better, but you can use these in fotoflexer.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  4. #343
    if i save the glass orb thing how do i make my own icons?

  5. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Check out the previous page for the Youtube tutorial video. It's super easy!
    Thank you, i never saw that, i guess i rushed it a bit too much while i was reading posts..

  6. #345
    ok i see the youtube vid lol

  7. #346
    Thanks Eal but I already found those. I got the Pkgbackup icon on the Cydia website. I used that Chronus icon to make my orb but eventually found a better one with a black background.

  8. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Thanks Eal but I already found those. I got the Pkgbackup icon on the Cydia website. I used that Chronus icon to make my orb but eventually found a better one with a black background.
    Yep just keep looking.

  9. #348
    ok i wattched the video and it looks pretty easy to do. i just have 1 more question where do i get the icons from? like in the vid he had the clock one.

    anybody wanna tell me?
    Last edited by NBAball; 2009-08-10 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #349
    Here's a Firefox Safari replacement icon for the dock guys. I'd been looking for one with no luck. But with my new found icon making skills I thought I'd just make one and share it with you guys. I remember one dude looking for one about 10 pages ago. and I remember someone having one in their dock but this one looks better!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #350
    @ NBA....Read the very first post!!! Don't feel bad, after posting here for weeks, I just read it yesterday! I coulda saved a lot of time asking questions had I read it.

  12. #351
    lol wow i should always read the first post. thanks

  13. #352
    Glass Orb Color 1.4 LIVE in Cydia now!!

  14. #353
    i made my first one its the game iGangster that i play alot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #354
    Love the new UI sounds but the respring sound had to go! Remember people, if you don't like some of the new sounds, just ssh in and go to the UISounds file in the theme and delete the particular sound. Knowing this, I really don't wanna see a bunch of UI sound complaints on here! I love the keyboard click sound!

    @NBA That looks nice. But I dont think TV wants us to post icons that he hasn't made yet! Notice the ones I posted are only alternate versions of icons he's already made.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2009-08-11 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #355

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Civic Si For This Useful Post:

    saigon999 (2009-09-30)

  18. #356
    Ohh really that was the only one I wanted to do lol. Sorry tv if I wasn't supposed to post it.

    I have a question though. I have a iPod touch and wanted to know if there was any way I could get that black wallpaper that is used for the iPhone instead of the red one there is for the iPod

  19. #357
    Hey guys. Just updated, and i'm not so sure about the UIsounds yet. But good work on the icons. just to let anyone know that is interested, the PocketGuitar app is named wrong in this update. It has a space between the words, and it shouldn't. Easy fix with ssh. Great job again ToyVan.

    Thanks
    fox98

  20. #358
    Hey Corey could you post your ipod icon its slick.

  21. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Love the new UI sounds but the respring sound had to go! Remember people, if you don't like some of the new sounds, just ssh in and go to the UISounds file in the theme and delete the particular sound. Knowing this, I really don't wanna see a bunch of UI sound complaints on here! I love the keyboard click sound!
    U must be referring to the sound when u charge ur phone/put on dock or plug in usb(when it is charging it also makes that sound everytime u respring)...u must not be a Prince fan ...lol

    Please read first post! This is an incorrect manner for requesting icons

    Quote Originally Posted by NBAball View Post
    Ohh really that was the only one I wanted to do lol. Sorry tv if I wasn't supposed to post it.

    I have a question though. I have a iPod touch and wanted to know if there was any way I could get that black wallpaper that is used for the iPhone instead of the red one there is for the iPod
    I never said u couldn't post icons here, I just won't be using them ...SSH into ur iPhone and go to the "Glass Orb Color" folder and just drag the "Wallpaper.png" onto ur desktop..then SSH into ur touch and copy it into the "Glass Orb Color iPod" folder..respring and u should be good to go..however, u will have to repeat these steps every time a new update comes out because it will be overwritten..BUT, there are ways around this that I'm sure u can figure out ..(hint: copy the wallpapers into ur default system "Wallpaper" folder, in WinterBoard select and slide "user wallpaper" above the theme ur using and waaalaaaahhhhh!) if this makes no sense to u then sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by fox98racing View Post
    Hey guys. Just updated, and i'm not so sure about the UIsounds yet. But good work on the icons. just to let anyone know that is interested, the PocketGuitar app is named wrong in this update. It has a space between the words, and it shouldn't. Easy fix with ssh. Great job again ToyVan.

    Thanks
    fox98
    Can't please em all fox ..and I'll make the changes for the next update on PocketGuitar..cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdconner View Post
    I have a question.. I'll donate no problem if you would make the LIVECLOCK and LIVEWEATHER would work.. They dont and it would be nice if they did... I would pay for this...
    Glass Orb Color LiveClock- DONE!
    Glass Orb Color WeatherIcon- DONE! (just waiting to be uploaded to Cydia)

    now, just waiting to be paid for this.....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-11 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #360
    Thanks Toyvan I understood it easily 

Page 18 of 214 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •